For Immediate Release
FOREST CITY, IOWA, June 15, 2010 – Winnebago Industries, Inc., a leading US motor home manufacturer, is pleased to announce its top dealer award winners for the 2010 model year.
In addition to top sales awards given to those dealers of Winnebago® and Itasca® brand motor homes, awards were also announced for top Canadian dealers for both brands, as well as the top rental dealer and new dealer of the year for both brands.
This year’s award winners are:
• Lazydays, Seffner, Fla., took honors as the top Winnebago Industries dealer, as well as top Winnebago brand dealer.
• Olinger Travel Homes, Portland, Ore. and Lazydays, Seffner, Fla. tied for top Itasca brand dealer nationally.
• McClain’s RV Superstore, Lake Dallas, Texas, was recognized as the top Winnebago brand dealer – western area.
• Sicard Holiday Campers, Smithville, Ontario, was named as this year’s top Winnebago brand dealer – Canada.
• V.R. Daniel Emond, St-Nicolas, Quebec, was named the top Itasca brand dealer – Canada.
• Ronnie Bock’s Kerrville RV, Kerrville, Texas, earned the new dealer of the year award for the Winnebago brand.
• Transwest Truck Trailer RV, Frederick, Colo., was named the new dealer of the year for the Itasca brand.
• Great Alaskan Holidays, Anchorage, Alaska, earned the top rental dealer award.
In addition to these awards, 109 dealers have been honored with the
Circle of Excellence award in recognition of their excellence in customer satisfaction, as it relates to the customers’ sales and service experience with the dealer.
Winnebago Industries, Inc. is the leading U.S. manufacturer of motor homes, self-contained recreation vehicles used primarily in leisure travel and outdoor recreation activities. The Company builds quality motor homes under the Winnebago, Itasca and ERA brand names with state-of-the-art computer-aided design and manufacturing systems on automotive-styled assembly lines.