Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: Conway, SC
EverGreen Element is a Classic American Automotive Design - Euro-Inspired Trailer
For Immediate Release
Element Travel Trailer is a Fusion of Classic American Automotive Design and Aerodynamic Euro-inspired Camping Trailers
Middlebury, Ind. - EverGreen Recreational Vehicles, LLC,the leading innovator in eco-friendly, lightweight composite travel trailers, unveiled the retro-modern Element series travel trailers first in 2011. For 2012 EverGreen enhances the Element line with two new twin-axle floor plans designed for larger families and more camping comfort.
The two new, twin axle 26-foot Element models include the ET26 SRK rear kitchen and the ET26 SRL rear lounge floor plans. The sleeping capacity in both new floorplans increases by one adult.
- The New ET 26 SRK Floor Plan-Features a rear kitchen configuration with two lounge seating areas facing each other across the living area. The roadside slide-out lounge area has a dining table that converts into a full sized bed that sleeps two. The lounge curbside converts to sleep one adult. The larger bath features a private enclosure shower with seat, commode and sink. A front bedroom with a 60"x80" queen sized bed is surrounded by headboard and wardrobe storage. ET 26 SRK Floor Plan
- The New ET 26 SRL Floor Plan-This rear lounge floor plan has a modified U-shaped lounge/dinette that converts to a full-sized bed. An adjacent chaise next to the entertainment center converts to a single bed to sleep one additional adult. The full kitchen slide-out on the roadside is mid-coach. Across from the kitchen, a larger bath features a private enclosure shower with seat, commode and sink. A front bedroom with a 60"x80" queen-sized bed is surrounded by headboard and wardrobe storage. ET 26 SRL Floor Plan
- New Twin Axles-The new 26-foot series Element's twin 3,500 pound axles increase the GVWR of the camper to 7,000 pounds.EverGreen's Advanced Fulcrum Tracking (AFT) axle system provides balanced stability and true tracking by placing the axle system further to the rear of the coach. The use of lightweight composites and aluminum forward of the axle help reduce the tongue weight.
- New Extended 26 Series Element Still Lightweight for Easy Towing-The extension from 25 feet, eight inches to 28 feet, two inches, only increases the tongue weight of the new twin axle series Element by less than 100 pounds. Both floor plans have a dry weight of approximately 4,900 pounds, fully equipped including options.
The Element of Innovation
The Element is a fusion of styles between classic, American automotive design and the latest in aerodynamic, European-inspired camping trailers. Built to be both environmentally friendly and stylish, the new Element is also built tough with EverGreen's ComposiTek™construction to last a lifetime.
- The Element is ultra resistant to rot, mold or mildew that mark the demise of most RVs. Sustainable composites make the Element eco-friendly and recyclable.
- The seamless ComposiTek™ floor is vacuum laminated. Seamless, vacuum-bonded components have a heavy gauge, welded aluminum frame for added strength.
- The Element is one of the few travel trailers on the market to meet the 60 square foot "frontal area towing requirements" of the OEM automotive manufacturers. Defined as the total area of the trailer that is exposed to air resistance, the Element does not exceed 60 square feet-thus far exceeding the aerodynamic performance of conventional RVs.
- Every EverGreen Element product is quality tested with a rigorous 100-point inspection program. The Element is built with the extensive EverGreen Warranty: Three (3) year limited structural and Two (2) year bumper-to-bumper, and 12 year roof warranty.
EverGreen Recreational Vehicles, LLC
10758 County Road 2, Middlebury, IN 46540
Phone: 574-825-4298 Fax: 574-825-4299
03 Adventurer 38G, Workhorse W22
F&R Track Bars, Safety+ , Ultrapower, Taylor Extremes, SGII
TST 507, Blue Ox, SMI, Koni FSD, CrossFire
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member