Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > RV Industry Press
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 07-05-2010, 02:41 PM   #1
iRV2 Marketing

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
iRV2 Celebrates 10th Anniversary; Expects 2M Visitors in 2010

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

For additional information contact:
Mike Pelchat
iRV2.com Marketing
mpelchat@irv2.com

In its 10th year online; iRV2.com expects 2 million visitors in 2010.

July 5, 2010, Conway, SC - In celebrating its 10th Anniversary, iRV2.com would like to inform the RV Industry of our accomplishments. This year iRV2 will be visited by more than 2,000,000 visitors, welcome its 50,000th member and host tens of thousands of RV discussions. iRV2 continues to grow at a remarkable rate recently achieving a 19,843 US Rank position on Quantcast.com.

iRV2.com is the largest independently owned RV Social Community that supports multi platform RV types. Originated as a hobby, the community was founded by an individual RV owner. Since that time, iRV2.com has grown steadily into the premier online RV community it is today.

In continuous operation since 2000 and being recognized for its outstanding commitment and support to the RV’ing public, sponsors such as Winnebago Industries, Freightliner Custom Chassis, Workhorse Custom Chassis including several RV suppliers and services have chosen to join the community in support of their owners and customers.

In 2008, iRV2.com joined the Social Knowledge Network™ of online communities and is one of the largest members of the network delivering approximately 10% of its total volume. iRV2’s team of Administrators and Moderators assure a wholesome family RV’ing environment which over the years has been well received by the members. iRV2 has fostered and continues to support a National and other Regional Rally events where our members come together as family. Features such as on-line chat sessions, blogs, photo gallery space and campground reviews offer the members a wealth of information as a component of their membership.

About iRV2.com
iRV2.com is a leader in the RV Internet Community by providing interactive environment for its members on a 24/7 basis. iRV2.com’s mission is to support the thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts. The members of iRV2 are its greatest asset and they more than anything form the core and basis on which iRV2 continues its unprecedented growth.

About Social Knowledge:
Social Knowledge was founded to foster online communities, sites where people with similar interests connect to harness the distributed expertise of the members. The heart of online knowledge sharing communities are the members who interact through technology. The participants collaborate and manage their community while constantly providing feedback that is used to shape and extend the features of each Social Knowledge Network™.

- End -

RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-05-2010, 05:22 PM   #2

Tiffin Owners Club
Coastal Campers
Wow! I mean really... WOW!

Gotta_P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 12:33 PM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
WOW WOW
Old 07-08-2010, 03:36 PM   #4

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Happy B Day 2 U. That is even cooler then Ringo turning 70. I hope you don't mind sharing a gift with him.
Old 07-09-2010, 07:39 AM   #5

Outstanding Site

I have found this site to be the most imformative I have found in the rv world. I like the way you keep up with managing the site.
The fact that I am able to read comments from real people and their experiences concerning all aspects of rv ing is really helpful.
Thanks to those who started the site and thanks to those who manage it so well.

4-4the road
Old 07-09-2010, 07:40 AM   #6
Community Administrator

Newmar Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by resindiana View Post
I have found this site to be the most imformative I have found in the rv world. I like the way you keep up with managing the site.
The fact that I am able to read comments from real people and their experiences concerning all aspects of rv ing is really helpful.
Thanks to those who started the site and thanks to those who manage it so well.

4-4the road
Thanks for the kind words.

Route 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 08:00 AM   #7

If possible I would really like to see all in one area some information input concerning RV extended service warranties. This seems to be an expense and concern of many rv ers. AT present time it is spread all over the comments section and even though it is helpful and informative there is a lot of information left out. For example folks say "my Ext.Warranty ins is very good etc. Then they fail to tell you who it is with, how long it is for, how much they paid for it, How it pays off when they use it, what dealer they purchased it from, and dealer contact information.
Since this seems to be such a large and expensife concern for most folks I was wondering if some type of form could be incorporated for folks to fill in so all this important information could be inserted instead of being left out.
Maybe a rate your extended warranty subject area or something so we can look at all the information in one place that would help us all with information and help us to make an informed decision on this very important decision.
I called one company that seemed to be looked upon favorably in the comments and was told I have to purchase through a dealer. They didn't have a dealers name location or phone number. I called 3 dealers and they said they sold it and would call me back several days later I haven't heard from any of them. Even the insurance company who handles the claims in what seems to be a reliable fashion hasn't been helpful in helping me buy their product.
There is a gap here you could help fill through your site.
Thanks for your consideration.

4-4theroad