Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > RV Industry Press
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 05-04-2012, 06:12 PM   #1
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Please welcome our new Sponsor, 12-Volt Travel

May 4, 2012 -- iRV2.com would like welcome our newest sponsors to the iRV2.com Community, 12Volt-Travel of Linesville PA.

12 Volt Travel is installed in on the Main Forum Page. We wish them long tenure on our website and a successful sponsorship.

Since 2007 12Volt-Travel.com is committed to delivering top quality products and service to our nation’s RVers, Off-Gridders and other 12Volt DC enthusiasts.

12Volt-Travel.com has been in business for years and we’re sure to be here tomorrow. We’re a group of born and bred, red blooded Americans who eat, sleep and breathe 12Volt DC. We know our stuff and do all the research possible to ensure you get exactly what you’re looking for. If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, give us a call and we'll do our best to make you a happy camper.

Since your little brother is probably capable of building a website it goes without saying, Be Careful Out There! Most online shops carrying similar items, boasting about how they can save you money, don’t have your best interest in mind. 12Volt-Travel.com only sells products with pre-approval and proper authorizations from the manufacturer who built the device. We also adhere to strict pricing guidelines set forth by the manufacturer so that you’re sure to receive the best treatment and warranty coverage possible.

As always, we greatly appreciate the opportunity to serve you. Should you decide to give your business to 12Volt-Travel.com, you can rest assured – you’re in good hands. Also, you’ll feel good knowing that you’re stimulating our nation’s economy since employees of 12Volt-Travel.com go out of their way to shop American Made.

12Volt-Travel
1863 Ross Lane
Linesville PA 16424

Our phone lines are open from 9am to 6pm Eastern Time Monday through Saturday. 1-888-4-12-V0LT(8058)

RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-04-2012, 06:23 PM   #2
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Skyline Owners Group
& thanks for the Sponsorship!

Lori-
NLOVNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 08:11 PM   #3

Wow! How completely unexpected. Thanks for the warm welcome. We look forward to interacting with you here on iRV2 and getting to know the iRV2 Members. We also offer a blog accessible from our home page where you can share your travel stories and read stories from other travelers. You're all very welcome to participate in our blog and we hope to see you all at 12Volt-Travel soon.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:44 PM   #4

Vintage RV Owners Club
Gulf Streamers Club
Welcome 12VT!
Midniteoyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 08:50 PM   #5

National RV Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Ford Super Duty Owner
Carolina Campers
Nice! Great concept. I was just boondocking for a week, and was wishing for more 12V capability. TVs are on my short list. Timely addition!

Ramblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 06:25 AM   #6

Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12VT View Post
Wow! How completely unexpected. Thanks for the warm welcome. We look forward to interacting with you here on iRV2 and getting to know the iRV2 Members. We also offer a blog accessible from our home page where you can share your travel stories and read stories from other travelers. You're all very welcome to participate in our blog and we hope to see you all at 12Volt-Travel soon.
Just went to your site and really impressed with the products. Welcome and I am sure we will visit your site often.
Old 05-14-2012, 06:53 AM   #7
Community Administrator

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLOVNIT View Post
& thanks for the Sponsorship!

Lori-
That about says it all.
See My Pace Arrow Upgrades
JohnRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 11:22 PM   #8

Thank You All for the awesome welcoming. We greatly appreciate your shopping with us as well as ANY feedback you can provide. If you're impressed with the website, let us know. If something doesn't load properly in your browser, please let us know. We have folks working around the clock and a customer service staff during regular business hours, all of whom enjoy hearing from you.

We look forward to serving you soon!
Old 05-15-2012, 07:59 AM   #9

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Welcome to the forum. I'll be checking your web site shortly.

to the forum masters.. One funny ad I'm seeing is for X-Finity..

This is an RV forum, RV's are vehicles, Vehicles move. X-fiinty is a wire line product. Not Compatable with RV life. (Of course if they wish to give forum advertising dollars, who am I to object) Kind of funny.
Old 05-15-2012, 08:17 AM   #10

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
I'm trying to get a handle on the advantages of 12V appliances. I started a thread to talk about it.

http://www.irv2.com/forums/f54/110v-...ml#post1177453

Looking forward to our sponsor's participation on that topic.
Sky_Boss is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
travel