Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Rig Show-Off!
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 12-30-2016, 09:46 PM   #15

Cool!!! Everything except for the white-slushy stuff on the ground. That looks VERY cold!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Don't wait soooooo long to take it out. Try several local camp-outs; even in the snow!!

Cold Weather Camping thread on this forum: Cold weather camping

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-30-2016, 10:24 PM   #16

Congrats on your new Bay Star. I wish you the best of luck with it. Welcome to he Newmar family.

Old 02-25-2017, 11:46 AM   #17

Nice looking ride! I've got some questions though. Does this have the new 6 speed transmission? And how much have you driven this motorhome? The terrain driven? Impressions of the driveability.
Old 02-26-2017, 11:58 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by RManning View Post
Nice looking ride! I've got some questions though. Does this have the new 6 speed transmission? And how much have you driven this motorhome? The terrain driven? Impressions of the driveability.

Sadly I have no answers as we are storing at RV store until winter breaks in March sometime!! So I've driven it a big fat zero times. Lol. I'll reply once I take delivery.
Old 03-14-2017, 04:37 PM   #19

Congratulations. Love it. We just ordered our 2903. Waiting is the hardest part I guess. Delivery in June sometime.
stuckmehere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 04:44 AM   #20

Beautiful coach and congratulations. Now tell us about your experiences driving it home. Was it easier or harder to negotiate your way home than you imagined? Do you garage it at home or elsewhere?
Old 03-27-2017, 06:35 AM   #21

Just brought our RV home Saturday!!! Love it! It was a breeze to drive. Was passed by 2 tractor trailers and it held it lane no sway or push at all. Gonna take a bit to get changing into right lane from left. Not sure how to judge distance etc. But overall couldn't be more happy. It will be in our driveway until we get a pad put in. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0793.JPG
Views:	65
Size:	353.1 KB
ID:	156215
Old 03-27-2017, 06:40 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tdhewins View Post
Just brought our RV home Saturday!!! Love it! It was a breeze to drive. Was passed by 2 tractor trailers and it held it lane no sway or push at all. Gonna take a bit to get changing into right lane from left. Not sure how to judge distance etc. But overall couldn't be more happy. It will be in our driveway until we get a pad put in. Attachment 156215

So glad to hear about the control. We were concerned that the lighter chassis might get blown around. I guess a longer trip will tell the tale. Congrats again, expecting our 2903 in June.
stuckmehere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 08:05 PM   #23

Congratulations on your new home. Looks like you purchased from the same dealership as us.
mrrving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 07:43 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrving View Post
Congratulations on your new home. Looks like you purchased from the same dealership as us.

Probably. Diamond? Can't say enough good about them!