Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Rig Show-Off!
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 09-01-2012, 03:34 PM   #15

Hey Arnolds! Haven't heard much out of you guys lately. So how's life in Palazzo heaven. MHSRV finally got a 33.2 in but then it sold before we could get down to look at it. Their 33.1 has been sitting on the lot for months now. We are leaning toward the 33.2 because my wife has to have a washer/dryer. But better go. She's after me to go get her some yogurt icecream as in 30 mins ago.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-01-2012, 04:04 PM   #16

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Hi Guys, NICE looking coach!!!

historyljc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 12:41 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by warburd
Hey Arnolds! Haven't heard much out of you guys lately. So how's life in Palazzo heaven. MHSRV finally got a 33.2 in but then it sold before we could get down to look at it. Their 33.1 has been sitting on the lot for months now. We are leaning toward the 33.2 because my wife has to have a washer/dryer. But better go. She's after me to go get her some yogurt icecream as in 30 mins ago.
Well all is going well with no problems to report. I have responded to other Palazzo threads on iRV2 discussing experiences with other Palazzo owners. We did do a 2000 mile trip through upper Michigan and it was wonderful. My fuel mileage is getting better and I am averaging about 10.9 MPG with the last fill up being 12.3 MPG. I keep the speed down, 60-64 and I am not pulling a toad at the moment so I expect I will loose something once we start towing.

I learned something from your post, I did not know that you could get a washer/dryer as an option on the 33.2. Good luck with your search and I hope you find one that meets your needs!
Old 09-02-2012, 12:57 PM   #18

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
What Beauty! You guys enjoy it to fullest and travel safe!
Old 10-22-2012, 11:46 AM   #19

The question is when are you going into partial retirement, we can't yet but will not until your retired LOL 20 more months at min for us then probably part timers for work and part timers for RV motorhome! base to base to base for military retirees.
Old 10-22-2012, 02:47 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by J79Eng View Post
The question is when are you going into partial retirement, we can't yet but will not until your retired LOL 20 more months at min for us then probably part timers for work and part timers for RV motorhome! base to base to base for military retirees.
I see you found iRV2! As for retirement...I went to PT on 1 Oct working Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from the office and just responding to email the other 2 days from home, RV, or where ever. I will try this for awhile to see if I like the part time stuff, if not, I will go fill time retired next year, wich is not too far away
Old 10-22-2012, 07:03 PM   #21

Nor'easters Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Best of luck....

Wishing you all the best with your new rolling home. It looks wonderful!!! Keep safe and keep telling us about your adventures....

Faith and Bob

fansill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 07:48 PM   #22

Monaco Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Sounds very exciting! Keep posting pics! Happy travels!
Weimaraner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 05:20 PM   #23

Tiffin Owners Club
Yeah, finding space for my crafting, beading and card making is an issue also. I have a room in our house that is almost as big as the MH! If you find good solutions, let me know any tricks or hints.
Irene
Old 02-18-2013, 07:03 AM   #24

Now that you are 95% retired are you going to post your travels so we can get green with envey for all us that are still working after our military retirement, we are booked in to McDill starting December 27th expect to be there at least 2 months working from a GE lap top full time as required......safe travels Jack and Karen
Old 02-18-2013, 07:43 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by J79Eng View Post
Now that you are 95% retired are you going to post your travels so we can get green with envey for all us that are still working after our military retirement, we are booked in to McDill starting December 27th expect to be there at least 2 months working from a GE lap top full time as required......safe travels Jack and Karen
95% retired? you would of not known it for the past two weeks...they kept calling me in for this meeting and that meeting plus tossing in a couple of conference calls along the way

In any event we are headed out this Friday for a few weeks in warmer weather plus I need to stop by Freightliner in Gaffney SC to get my 1 year service.

McDill in December sounds like fun...maybe we will run into one another somewhere in Florida in January/February?

Take care and well wishes to you and your DW!
Old 02-18-2013, 11:04 AM   #26

Country Coach Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Very nice. A diesel with mid entry. Have fun with your new rig.

FMCA #F431170, GS #822128658, Escapees SKP #112655
2012 Airstream Mercedes Interstate Class B
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Medico is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
thor