Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Rig Show-Off!
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-30-2013, 12:25 PM   #15

I know Joyal. I'm a bit too big for that and well hockey bags (especially a certain position) etc dictate that those are a wee too 'lil for my needs at the moment. But I like the idea of a toad not common in the USA, kind of like the new Rondo. Which btw for the Americans out there is a billion times better then the old model. I hope that when i'm ready for a unit like yours that Entegra will have a factory bunk model or at least some wardrobe with option to exchange for bunk model. The one I love (Kingaire) is a wee bit much if I want to keep the stick and bricks and toys.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-30-2013, 07:41 PM   #16

Nice!
Old 11-30-2013, 08:42 PM   #17

Congrats......she's a Beauty...
GENECOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 11:27 PM   #18

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Very nice, any interior shots?
spritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 07:08 AM   #19

Winnebago Owners Club
Sweeeeeeeeeeeet...

Chiefbvfd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 11:19 AM   #20

Entegra Owners Club
That's a great looking Entegra. Just ordered ours. Can't wait to join you on the road.
Plozano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 04:55 PM   #21

Nice! Enjoy have fun.
Larry Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 06:45 PM   #22

Solo Rvers Club
I LOVE the colours, How beautiful it looks, may we see the inside?

Happy trails and Bonne Chance!!
Old 12-05-2013, 11:37 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDrider View Post
It's unreal how many Entegra owners are Tiffin Bashers on IRV2. Just for the record I see my hare of Entegras in the bays here at Lazy Days,,, but just be changing the air freshners. Certainly can't be anything else ever go wrong with them LOL!!

BUT back on topic,,, that is one fine looking rig!!!

Dave, I don't think the negative comments on the Entegra forum are Tiffin bashing as much as Tiffin disappointment. Almost all, if not all, of the negative comments about Tiffin have come from former Tiffin owners who had less than pleasant experiences with their Tiffins. I don't think they are trying to bash Tiffin as much as just airing their disappointment.

Back to the topic. Love the Aspire. Many, many happy and safe miles to you. It looks like a great ride.
Old 12-05-2013, 11:53 AM   #24

Tiffin Owners Club
I love my Tiffin and plan on keeping it for a while, but I can't wait till 2016 or '17 when there will be a glut of really nice '13 & '14 Entegras for sale!

Keep buying them guys!

Oh yeah, if I can put my order in now, I'd like an Anthem 44 RBQ with every option in Midnight Illusion.
Old 12-05-2013, 12:22 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnytaxman View Post
Dave, I don't think the negative comments on the Entegra forum are Tiffin bashing as much as Tiffin disappointment. Almost all, if not all, of the negative comments about Tiffin have come from former Tiffin owners who had less than pleasant experiences with their Tiffins. I don't think they are trying to bash Tiffin as much as just airing their disappointment.

Back to the topic. Love the Aspire. Many, many happy and safe miles to you. It looks like a great ride.
I'm sure your right but from where I'm sitting right now in a high volume sales lot switch over area I can tell you that there are and will be a fair share of Entegra owners tooting the same horn eventually as sales grow. There are 3 Entegras sitting within 300ft of me with blue tape on many bad areas outside the coach just waiting to go to paint with there brand new rig,, one where the tech was complaining about wires not hooked up to plugs straight from the factory,,, rope lights missing even though the holders are in place, on board vac not working and on and on and on.
They are machines built by people,,, it's going to happen and as more people own them the bad word starts flowing more which is human nature. Just sayin. BUt we have had a great time chatting with the Entegra people over drinks as well as the American Eagle, Winnebago and Tiffin people sitting around with there own issues!!! LOL!!
HDrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 01:28 PM   #26

Quote:
I'm sure your right but from where I'm sitting right now in a high volume sales lot switch over area I can tell you that there are and will be a fair share of Entegra owners tooting the same horn eventually as sales grow. There are 3 Entegras sitting within 300ft of me with blue tape on many bad areas outside the coach just waiting to go to paint with there brand new rig,, one where the tech was complaining about wires not hooked up to plugs straight from the factory,,, rope lights missing even though the holders are in place, on board vac not working and on and on and on.
They are machines built by people,,, it's going to happen and as more people own them the bad word starts flowing more which is human nature. Just sayin. BUt we have had a great time chatting with the Entegra people over drinks as well as the American Eagle, Winnebago and Tiffin people sitting around with there own issues!!! LOL!!
Yep, we all love our beasts no matter how often they bite us.

Enjoy your new Tiffin. One of these days I'm sure we'll cross paths. If I have my way it will be in an Anthem on my part and if my wife has her way it will be in something smaller than what we have now.
Old 12-14-2013, 06:30 PM   #27

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
It's unreal how many Entegra owners are Tiffin Bashers on IRV2. Just for the record I see my hare of Entegras in the bays here at Lazy Days,,, but just be changing the air freshners. Certainly can't be anything else ever go wrong with them LOL!!

BUT back on topic,,, that is one fine looking rig!!!
It is unfortunate that some people can't resist the temptation to slap around the competition. I looked at a ton of coaches including Newmar, Tiffin, American Coach, and Thor before deciding on the Entegra. That is why we have chocolate and vanilla. Everyone has a choice. I can honestly say that each of the units I looked at were beautiful. I am happy with my choice and, for the most part, I think most other RVer's are happy with theirs.
Crippsfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 10:55 PM   #28

Contracts on the new rig and welcome to the Entegra family. I'm looking for a trailer but I think I want an enclosed trailer for my car and my motorcycles.

On another note, post about other makes and models; my comment is it doesn't matter who make it, nothing is perfect, its only perfect for the buyer. We love our Entegra RBQ, we searched high and low and a long time before making our decision.

I have a friend who works for Boeing. He stated that there are 3 shifts of people who do nothing but work on "gripes". After a plane is built and before it is sent to test flights, the plane is checked and rechecked, redone, reworked, rewired, re-everything. There are lots of issues but the all get corrected (well mostly) before its reliable. then its just maintenance. Funny, its late and I lost my thought, oh well. The point is for everyone to enjoy their choice and if it doesn't work, then chose another.
Finally is offline   Reply With Quote