Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Rig Show-Off!
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-18-2013, 10:08 AM   #29

Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crippsfl View Post
It is unfortunate that some people can't resist the temptation to slap around the competition. I looked at a ton of coaches including Newmar, Tiffin, American Coach, and Thor before deciding on the Entegra. That is why we have chocolate and vanilla. Everyone has a choice. I can honestly say that each of the units I looked at were beautiful. I am happy with my choice and, for the most part, I think most other RVer's are happy with theirs.
I agree with you 100% ours is old but we enjoy her all the same. Sure a newer one would be nice but we are happy.
spritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-18-2013, 01:40 PM   #30

Joyal, are you traveling with just the two of you or do you have kids with you? When we make the move we'll need a unit that comfortably sleeps four and I was wondering how the sleeping arrangements are on your Aspire.
Old 12-18-2013, 04:55 PM   #31

wnytaxman,

One of our trips, we traveled with our three daughters (16, 18, 27). Our sleeping arrangements were we had one daughter on the airbed behind the passenger seat and two daughters behind the drivers seat. Worked well, everyone had room and no complaints or issues. On another trip, we added a mother-in-law with our our three daughters. This time, one daughter on the airbed behind the passengers seat, one daughter and mother-in-law on the bed behind the drivers seat. My third daughter slept on an air mattress we brought with us with no issues.
Finally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 10:12 AM   #32

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Outta my league, but very nice indeed. I share your flatbed trailer opinion, its on our list of must haves.
Flanagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 11:23 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finally View Post
wnytaxman,

One of our trips, we traveled with our three daughters (16, 18, 27). Our sleeping arrangements were we had one daughter on the airbed behind the passenger seat and two daughters behind the drivers seat. Worked well, everyone had room and no complaints or issues. On another trip, we added a mother-in-law with our our three daughters. This time, one daughter on the airbed behind the passengers seat, one daughter and mother-in-law on the bed behind the drivers seat. My third daughter slept on an air mattress we brought with us with no issues.
Thanks Shawn. We sometimes travel with my in-laws (yes, I am a glutton for punishment) and our 16 year old twin girls. When we have the in-laws with us we let them have the bedroom and we sleep on the queen sized hide a bed. I wasn't sure if the Aspire had a queen size or if it was a standard size.

Ed
Old 12-20-2013, 06:47 PM   #34

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnytaxman View Post
Joyal, are you traveling with just the two of you or do you have kids with you? When we make the move we'll need a unit that comfortably sleeps four and I was wondering how the sleeping arrangements are on your Aspire.
2 people on board only.

2 more would be alright (especially kids), but more than that would be pushing it, IMO.
JoyalRV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 07:29 AM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnytaxman View Post
Thanks Shawn. We sometimes travel with my in-laws (yes, I am a glutton for punishment) and our 16 year old twin girls. When we have the in-laws with us we let them have the bedroom and we sleep on the queen sized hide a bed. I wasn't sure if the Aspire had a queen size or if it was a standard size. Ed
Ed,

I pull out behind the passengers seat is not a queen. Two kinds could sleep there but not kids that are 16. The bed behind the drivers seat can sleep two adults as my mother-in-law and my oldest daughter (27) sleep there. My youngest sleeps on a queen sized air mattress which I place on the floor which could sleep two.

DW and I are always in the bed room with the king sized bed. This works well for our family. There will be plenty of room for your family.
Finally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 07:04 AM   #36

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Beautiful coach. Not many of us have Newells.
mikelm48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 07:55 PM   #37

Very nice coach, my wife and I looked at them last fall and they are a beautiful coach. A little out of our price range and ended up with a 2014 charleston ( get it in 2weeks )
Charles14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 09:22 PM   #38

Winnebago Owners Club
Congratulations and enjoy.
Trekkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 05:32 PM   #39

Entegra Owners Club
Best 12$ spent on the coach so far:

BEFORE

AFTER

PS: Free MHSRV advertising right here!

Bonus pic: