Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Rig Show-Off!
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-08-2013, 05:35 PM   #15

Newmar Owners Club
Very Nice !

Now that is worth going to Orlando.
JohnT is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-09-2013, 07:14 AM   #16

Winnebago Owners Club
Beautiful Coach...Congrats and Happy Trails...

Chiefbvfd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 03:05 PM   #17

Congrats on the new coach. We also just traded up to the 44U from a HR Ambassador 2011 that we weren't really happy with. We have had some issues with the Aspire, but customer service rep Joyce Skinner has been very reassuring to deal with, and most issues have been resolved. The kitchen storage is the best by far compared with other motorhomes we've owned, and the heating/cooling do exactly what we expect. We would like to be able to adjust the height of the table as we find that the cushion seating leaves us sitting a bit too low to be comfortable, but that's about the only downside so far. The handling and ride are great, and we have more than adequate power to get us up and down the hill country roads near where we live. We agree with your choice of motorhome!

Doyle & Vickie
(Winnebago, Winnebago, Mandalay, Holiday Rambler, & now 2014 Entegra Aspire owners)
Dwd40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 05:09 AM   #18

Entegra Owners Club
I totally agree with all the pantry space, we will be leaving soon for several months, I keep packing and still have plenty of space left. This was our first coach, and it is a winner, we already have a buyer when we sell for an Anthem.
From what I hear (A friend who visited the factory recently in October) they are looking for new way to install table. Best of luck and Congrats Karen
Old 11-20-2013, 12:39 PM   #19

Being a newcomer to "irv2", I think my attempted response to your query about my issues with our Entegra Aspire probably didn't get to you. This will be my 3rd try!
Windshield wiper arms were loosely attached. HDMI cable to main TV was damaged and had to be replaced. Sirius radio cable had to be replaced. Drawer guide on sliding shelves to the left of fridge was replaced. Equalizer leveling system motor was replaced. Check engine light came on due to faulty sensor and incorrect routing of wiring that allowed contact with chassis frame. Table top wasn't secured to it's hardware frame. I removed top and glued the top on with silicon adhesive.
All of this seems to be largely quality control oversight, and their service rep has been helpful getting remedies for these things. We love the coach in spite of the above, and it seems as if all has been corrected now. Don't let my issues change your minds about the Entegra because it certainly has the greatest features when compared to other motorhomes that we've had.
Dwd40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 04:15 AM   #20

Congrats!!! That's a great looking coach.
HDrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 12:55 AM   #21

WOW...AWESOME Coach!

Really do love the Entegra Line of Coaches!

RogueRVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 06:52 PM   #22

Really, REALLY NICE!! Enjoy!!!
Old 12-17-2013, 11:00 PM   #23

Congrats and welcome to the Entegra family.
Finally is offline   Reply With Quote