Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Rig Show-Off!
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 10-30-2013, 03:29 PM   #43

Entegra Owners Club
I-10 Traffic jam after major car pile-up caused by dust storm.

Driving to Scottsdale, AZ from Tucson, AZ. It only took us 7 hours to go
142 miles. Stopped traffic due to major dust storm that closed Interstate 10. There was a pile-up of cars, trucks and a motorhome. (19 in all) Just glad to make it back safe and sound!

(Sorry, picture went sideways)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	I10 traffic after dust storm .jpg
Views:	177
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	48904  

14 Cornerstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-30-2013, 03:48 PM   #44

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by nforus View Post
That looks Fantastic!!! Love the colors, Let's line em up and drag race for pinks

You’re on! LOL

Old 10-30-2013, 06:29 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Cornerstone View Post
You’re on! LOL
We don't know much about YouTube, but the kids are telling us that it would be a great video!! Cornerstone vs. King Aire vs. a John Deere riding lawnmower. Let the best machine win
Old 10-30-2013, 06:33 PM   #46

Entegra Owners Club

A great looking ride...enjoy. Glad the accident didn't catch you. There was a coach involved somehow based upon the pics we saw.

Have an awesome time in your new coach.
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 11:04 PM   #47

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Cornerstone View Post
Finally made it back from Tucson with the coach. Here is a picture of it in storage.
Where are you storing your coach?

Today, I was sitting at the light at 7th St and Carefree Highway when a shiny Cornerstone drove by in front of me, going west toward I-17, pulling a black Ford Focus. Took a picture. Could it have been you?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	295.8 KB
ID:	49018  
Old 11-01-2013, 06:15 PM   #48

Entegra Owners Club
LOL That was us. We are in Palm Springs for a week. We store it Carefree.
Old 11-05-2013, 02:45 PM   #49

I've been following your posts on here. Congrats on your new coach. My wife and I have decided on the Cornerstone ourselves. Still up in the air between Molten Metal and Silver Eclipse but that's splitting hairs at this point. I like one, she likes the other (but says she really doesn't dislike the one I like). you know........

Anyway, I was hoping to see your desk replacement. Can you post some pics of it? Reason a I ask is because I will still be working full time, from the Coach, for years to come and I need a really good desk to sit at. I use dual monitors as I'm a design engineer and need lots of "desktop space" on my computer. I had envisioned doing just what you have done, get the couch, take it out for future use when I really do retire (store it at the inlaws ) and replace it with a nice desk that can have two monitors "pop up" out of it like some of the hidden flat panels you see in some coaches. That way, I can clear the desk when I need to travel very easily.

So, if you don't mind, how wide and deep were you able to make your desk? Who made it? Can you please post some pics.

Also, one thing that has never been clear to me (we don't have a local dealer and I've only been inside a Cornerstone once. Fell in love and the DW said she doesn't even need to see anything but pix as she is so impressed with that), is this: does the driver side couch make into a bed? I mean the one with the dinette/couch wrap around seating setup. we really like that, not the free standing table. We would like to have room to take our parents on trips as they are getting up there and still like to see the country. Need a bed for two, but don't want the free standing table.

Thanks and really like your choice in colors.
Old 11-05-2013, 02:49 PM   #50

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Sweeeeeeeet!
Old 11-05-2013, 03:43 PM   #51

Entegra Owners Club
Harleyman88,

Think it does, but your best bet on questions and option (because I think one of the Cornerstone options has an installed desk) is a quick call to Entegra CS Sales...these folks are real sales in the sense you're going to get bugged to jump right now...they are in the business of sales support and dealing with the public on Entegra coaches. All coaches are sold through dealerships. The number is 800-945-4787
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 03:02 PM   #52

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyman88 View Post
I've been following your posts on here. Congrats on your new coach. My wife and I have decided on the Cornerstone ourselves. Still up in the air between Molten Metal and Silver Eclipse but that's splitting hairs at this point. I like one, she likes the other (but says she really doesn't dislike the one I like). you know........

Anyway, I was hoping to see your desk replacement. Can you post some pics of it? Reason a I ask is because I will still be working full time, from the Coach, for years to come and I need a really good desk to sit at. I use dual monitors as I'm a design engineer and need lots of "desktop space" on my computer. I had envisioned doing just what you have done, get the couch, take it out for future use when I really do retire (store it at the inlaws ) and replace it with a nice desk that can have two monitors "pop up" out of it like some of the hidden flat panels you see in some coaches. That way, I can clear the desk when I need to travel very easily.

So, if you don't mind, how wide and deep were you able to make your desk? Who made it? Can you please post some pics.

Also, one thing that has never been clear to me (we don't have a local dealer and I've only been inside a Cornerstone once. Fell in love and the DW said she doesn't even need to see anything but pix as she is so impressed with that), is this: does the driver side couch make into a bed? I mean the one with the dinette/couch wrap around seating setup. we really like that, not the free standing table. We would like to have room to take our parents on trips as they are getting up there and still like to see the country. Need a bed for two, but don't want the free standing table.

Thanks and really like your choice in colors.
Hi Harleyman88, we did not install the desk yet. We are going to down the road. When done I will post pictures.
Old 11-08-2013, 03:05 PM   #53

I like the Grey....
Old 11-08-2013, 03:13 PM   #54

Entegra Owners Club
Cornerstone interior

Here is a few pictures of the interior.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	CS Interior1.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	49466   Click image for larger version

Name:	CS interior2.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	49467  

Old 11-08-2013, 04:41 PM   #55

Very nice! Would really love to see that desk when you get it done. Did you order with the hide a bed and going to remove it?
Old 11-15-2013, 07:35 PM   #56

Nice 5 star, luxury hotel on wheels!

HeavyH2O is offline   Reply With Quote