Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Rig Show-Off!
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 02-05-2016, 05:47 PM   #43

Monaco Owners Club
Nice, I like the light colors. Since I use ours mainly for race trips, wife let me decorate with some stuff I scavenged out of the attic. Now the bedroom looks a bit like a bordello I think a trip to the bedspread store is coming soon

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-05-2016, 06:19 PM   #44

American Coach Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Osborne View Post
Nice, I like the light colors. Since I use ours mainly for race trips, wife let me decorate with some stuff I scavenged out of the attic. Now the bedroom looks a bit like a bordello I think a trip to the bedspread store is coming soon
Lmao! A bordello! Too funny! I can guarantee THAT'S not gonna happen in ours,lol! The interior's mine!He's too busy customizing the outside and replacing,repairing, or upgrading one thing or another...I learned long ago not to ask,lol!

Old 02-06-2016, 07:06 PM   #45

Monaco Owners Club
Yep, We need to either hang a disco ball or go to some mild colors. Biggest thing is finding a great deal on the new shades. If you guys ever have road issues in Virginia, just let us know, we know everybody when it comes to getting things fixed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	toomuchred.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	210.4 KB
ID:	118474
Old 02-06-2016, 07:13 PM   #46

Nice- !!
NHRA225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 08:19 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Osborne View Post
Yep, We need to either hang a disco ball or go to some mild colors. Biggest thing is finding a great deal on the new shades. If you guys ever have road issues in Virginia, just let us know, we know everybody when it comes to getting things fixed.

Attachment 118474
Lol! That doesn't look like a bordello! Sometimes you men are so silly! Thanks! And you do the same if you're ever in Jersey. He's got this killer garage and just about everything you could possibly need to fix anything with an engine... I haven't taken any vehicle to a mechanic since I met him 16 years ago. He's not a mechanic by trade though.