Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Rig Show-Off!
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Old 09-13-2016, 08:39 PM   #1
Finally got another Class A - Sea Breeze 37ft

I already posted in the National RV owners section, but thought I would post here too. For the last couple of years, we've looked at upgrading to another Class A. Although we really enjoy our 36ft 01 Intruder Class A, there were some features it didn't have that we wanted, like more sleeping space, and full body paint (white is hard to keep clean, and was starting to look dated...even on newer coaches).

Aluminum subframe structure, glass-smooth sidewalls and quality interior materials (like solid counters) were a must, as our Damon had all of these. V10 preferred due to ease of maintenance, but I knew that most gassers from 04-10 werent made to the quality level of pushers. After a lot of research, and help from members here, I made a short list of coaches I was interested in. Newmar Mountain Aire, Dutch/Kountry/ Canyon Star, and 05-08 Gulfstream Sunvoyagers were at the top of my list. I wasn't impressed with much else, including newer Damon Intruders. I also was very intrigued with late model Nationals, especially after seeing a couple in person.

After looking at a many rigs in disappointing condition, we were pretty much settled on pulling the trigger on an 04-ish 40ft Dutchstar....then I stumbled across a gem. A late build 08 Sea Breeze LX 37ft with Telecoping slides. One of the very last Nationals made. It has the glass smooth side panels, full paint, 22.5 Alcoas, and sleeps 6 comfortably. So home it came. Overall, we're pleased so far. There's always things that need tweaking, and things you wish your new rig had, but luckily that list is small. I like the color scheme, many assumed it was brand new. It looks just as modern as my relative's 2016 Georgetown

So now we have 2 RVs lol. On it's first trip out, we camped with both it and our Intruder side by side. That made for some bewildered park staff.

The Intruder tagged along too!

36ft Damon Intruder Class A - 37ft National Sea Breeze LX Class A
-Past RVs: 19ft Sportsman, 24ft Jayco, 30ft Coachmen Mirada. We had some good times.
"Im a car guy...you've been warned" lol
Jon Mopar is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-13-2016, 11:19 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Congrats, nice looking rig.

US Navy Vet, Liberty Tree Member of Oath Keepers, NRA & VFW Life Member, Alaska EMT.
2009 Safari Cheetah 40 SKQ
2009 Winnebago Chalet 231CR
sdennislee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 04:26 AM   #3
Originally Posted by sdennislee View Post
Congrats, nice looking rig.
Thanks! Labour day was it's first voyage. I'll miss the intruder when it's gone. It's easy to get attached to an RV
36ft Damon Intruder Class A - 37ft National Sea Breeze LX Class A
-Past RVs: 19ft Sportsman, 24ft Jayco, 30ft Coachmen Mirada. We had some good times.
"Im a car guy...you've been warned" lol
Jon Mopar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 09:39 AM   #4
Looks good folks, National built a great coach. Enjoy
06 TS-42-DS04
1040 watts of solar
2014 Jeep Rubicon
becks is offline   Reply With Quote

class a