Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Rig Show-Off!
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 01-08-2011, 05:23 PM   #15

Absolutely gorgeous! Many happy miles to you. We will take our dog too. As long as he's with us, he's happy. When I leave him at the vet, he won't even eat. :(

I wish I had a place for a paper towel holder.

BarbRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-09-2011, 10:07 AM   #16

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Forest River Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbRN View Post
Absolutely gorgeous! Many happy miles to you. We will take our dog too. As long as he's with us, he's happy. When I leave him at the vet, he won't even eat. :(

I wish I had a place for a paper towel holder.
Hi, the paper towel holder is a must for us as I drip, spill, dripple and get stuff all over..hehe OH and so do the furkids. That holder is metal and slips over the inside of the cabinet and can be placed anywhere. Got it at camping world.

Barney

Old 01-09-2011, 10:17 AM   #17

Great looking rig. Congratulations.

This could be an optical illusion, but in one of your photos it looks like there is slack in the slide cover outside your kitchen (?).

Don
Old 01-09-2011, 01:31 PM   #18

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
REALLY beautiful rig!! Love the set up inside.

I travel with my 6 pomeranians in an 18' TT. Can't imagine NOT having them with me. My dogs love the traveling as much as I do.

What is it that you are using behind your Coach steps, to keep the dogs in the xpen?

FYI; if you want an expen with gates, go here. They have the best, least expensive ones. I have two, so that I have a gate on each end. While only 30" pens, I don't want to have to climb over, every time.
Free shipping and they have in gold and black.
Gold: Midwest Pets Exercise Pen with Door in Gold Finish - 54 - X | All Pet Furniture
Black: Midwest Pets Exercise Pen with Door in Black Finish - 55 - X | All Pet Furniture

I can also give you a good, easy, idea for behind the steps. Amazon.com: Stacking Wire Storage Cubes - Set of 4 in Silver: Kitchen & Dining

I got this at a local store called Fred Meyer (owned by Kroger) for $19.95 (not on sale). They come in silver, black & white.

They are individual 14" x 14" peices that you can clip together (I use metal clips from hardware store) into the perfect size to fit from ground to the bottom of your coach- behind your steps and then each end can be clipped to your expens making a perfectly secure area for your dogs.

I run my pens the full length of my rig and have this as the floor. Polypropylene Mat - Pet Supplies, Pet Supply, Pet Dog, Dog Supplies, Pet Products, cat supplies, fish supplies, dog food, cat food, pet dog, Care A Lot Pet Supply

The great thing about these are that you can sanitize them and put on the back of your rig (or in your tub) when traveling. Keeps your dogs clean, even if you are camping in dirt.

Sheila
~ Salt Creek Recreation Area Olympic Peninsula, Washington ~
PNWGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 03:32 PM   #19

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Forest River Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by akadeadeye View Post
Great looking rig. Congratulations.

This could be an optical illusion, but in one of your photos it looks like there is slack in the slide cover outside your kitchen (?).

Don
Yeah it does look to have slack. To be honest we are new at MH so I did not even notice. I am taking it back to the dealer to have a duel pane window changed out, should I have that checked?
Thanks for the input,
Barney
Old 01-09-2011, 03:49 PM   #20

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Forest River Owners Club
REALLY beautiful rig!! Love the set up inside.

I travel with my 6 pomeranians in an 18' TT. Can't imagine NOT having them with me. My dogs love the traveling as much as I do.

Hi, Yes we will always have the dogs with us. We do have the pens you have with the gates, and behind the steps is a plastic panel from a pallet that we cut and notch around the steps. The pen attaches to that panel.
The trip in the pics was our first in this MH and was raining and storming so we really did not have the outside set up, just enough so that they could go in and out in between rains. Your dogs are cool, my mother in law has a POM...Thanks for the tips on pens and good prices.
Barney
Old 01-09-2011, 04:28 PM   #21

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
First trip

Fantastic looking coach, congrads and best of traviling. The inside pictures are great and the wood floor realy makes it look like a home. The pups must be a ball to travel with.
Old 01-10-2011, 09:53 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by barlin44 View Post
Yeah it does look to have slack. To be honest we are new at MH so I did not even notice. I am taking it back to the dealer to have a duel pane window changed out, should I have that checked?
Thanks for the input,
Barney
Sure, why not? It is probably an easy adjustment.

Don