She has her warts and is under treatment to address any and all issues. I came sooooo close to going gas, but, fate would dictate diesel.
Not knocking gas rigs at all. But, this one fell into my lap and I had to strike.
1999 Holiday Rambler Endeavor. I honestly ran across this coach about eight hours before auction end. I put my max bid in, which was wayyyyy less than market and won the thing. When I refreshed my browser after winning, I ended up paying about four grand less than my max bid. The back story as to why I got it so cheap is for another day. Let's just say the previous owner was MOTIVATED. What a feeling!
Like I said, she's got her, or had warts that did cost a good amount of money to make right. Yet, it was a super deal and allowed the major expense of installing a brand new wheelchair lift for my mother, so she can travel. Fact is, it's why I bought the coach in the first place.
The lift, installed with the door ran me just under $10k.
As you can see, I'm re-jiggering the sleeping/seating accomodations right now. Removed the passenger side couch to make room for the lift. The slide jacknife couch is out and waiting for an American Leather Comfort Sleeper queen pull out sofa bed with gel mattress. I already have the plan to attach it to the slide floor. That took a lot of thought and THE right sofa bed to work with a slide deck that is three inches off the main deck...a lot of work to get that right.
The dinette space has been pulled and a fold-a-bed frame and regular twin mattress is for my mom. The frame breaks down quick and stowes easily. The mattress will stand up beside my queen bed in the back during the day. Easy cheesey.
The entire dash air condition system was replaced. The cummins 5.9l fan had some blade damage when the a/c belt broke and got tangled up in the fan. Replaced it. The exhaust side of the turbo rotted and separated from the turbo. I've got that part on order from Truck Pro and will have it rewelded onto the remainder of the exhaust. She needs at least two new tires. The shower skylight was replaced along with the cieling fan cover. The two a/c roof covers were replaced. The driver mirror needed nut-certs to replace the screws that were stripped. Both windshields were replaced. This thing is coming together. Just need to do an oil/fuel/air filter change and change the tranny fluid. Thinking about an Amsoil oil bypass system and running full synthetic in the engine and trans.