Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Rig Show-Off!
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-18-2010, 11:44 AM   #29

I think I know the exact park you are going to. I did a good job selecting a coach and rv resort. I stayed at elkmont national park 6 miles from gatlinburg,tn. The only have dry camping, but it was really nice. The stream was loud and get making me fall asleep. I am normally high strung, but got some rest there.

I think you'll really like the customer service for your coach and chassis. They're really nice to me and I have a 2000 american eagle. They said it was ok to call them everyday.
Eagle123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-18-2010, 03:20 PM   #30
Moderator Emeritus

Jayco Owners Club
RV Trip Wizard
We met a couple, when we stopped at the Fleetwood / American assembly plant in Decatur IN a few months ago, with an Eagle, about the same vintage as yours. They were very pleased with the treatment they were getting (they'd stopped for some service work). So far we've been very pleased with our treatment at Tom Johnson's Camping Center, although our trip to pick up the new rig will be our first visit to the property.

Our property is at: South Carolina RV Sites : Luxury Class A Motorcoach RV Resort : RV Lots For Sale : RV Rental Lots : Waterfront : Lakeside South Eastern United States
2024 Ford Expedition
JMonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 09:24 AM   #31

Freightliner Owners Club
American Coach Owners Club
You're living my dream! Love, LOVE, L O V E those new Revolutions!!! Or any Revolution for that matter! Ok, now, back to dreaming for me! LOL! Maybe someday...

Many happy years in that beautiful rig to ya!
go6car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 09:54 PM   #32

Damon Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
i have to ask
does the over the entry door awning really stick out past the front of the coach ?

the pictures sort of make it look like a refueling stinger off a jet?
surely its an optical illusion
Enjoying the 2008 Damon Tuscany 4056, #3998 no your eyes are fine, there are really 6 slides
2022 F150 King Ranch or 2012 Edge toads

powerboatr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 04:19 PM   #33

Fleetwood Owners Club
Looked around and found you. Great looking rig! can't wait to see inside pictures. WELCOME TO THE AMERICAN COACH FAMILY! Be Looking for you on the road and a report of the new rig on the road. My wife and I are retireing APR 30, 2011. We are going full time. CAN'T WAIT!! Right now I am in the process of remodeling. New Carpet, dishwasher, wine cooler,computer system for internet,auto awning,Euro Chairs, ETC. as the list goes on. We looked at new coaches but did not find any that could compare to our American Dream......
Old 11-08-2010, 04:28 PM   #34
Moderator Emeritus

Jayco Owners Club
RV Trip Wizard
Sounds like you've got a plan Andy, I look forward to the remodeling photos.

powerboatr, yes, the over the door awning does stick out a bit forward of the steeply sloped front cap, but I like the idea of 'on the move' refueling.
2024 Ford Expedition
JMonroe is offline   Reply With Quote