Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Rig Show-Off!
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Old 11-14-2012, 12:21 PM   #43
Golf Cart lifts

Originally Posted by jimbooth25 View Post
They do sell lifts for the golf carts but I am not sure about that apparatus
Check out this website. Hydralifts makes lifts for just about anything you want to take with you. The one below is for atv's and golf carts. They also make several for motorcycles. I think they are rather expensive however. Hope this helps.

Hydralift Sports Adaptor - Hydralift-USA

Oliver-Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-20-2012, 10:11 AM   #44

Nice, well worth posting, great inside shots. Hope you enjoy many miles.

2005 SunVoyager 38'(Gas)
2012 GMC Terrain toad (AWD-towed 4 down)
USAF Ret 89-still working in Aviation

J79Eng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:45 PM   #45
Thor Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Carolina Campers
Originally Posted by jimbooth25 View Post
As far as the paint scheme not 100% we got this from the Hershey show, well we saw one just like it this one was just leaving the factory to come to our local dealer, but will look into it and let you know, driving wise, it is great has more than enough power to get up over the hills, smooth ride via the air ride, air breaks just a little touchy but will get use to that, seats are very comfy and I live the side cameras they help Alot when turning in tight areas, we only had it now for 3 days our big break in trip will be at the beginning of October going from Harrisburg pa to the pa grand canyon, then the new York finger lakes and then niagra falls both the us and Canada sides will post more when that time comes. We are so glad that we made this choice of coach. From what we had to this it was a big change in quality. I would recommend one to anyone shopping for a unit. Only one issue with it, it's missing the striker plate for the screen door but that should be here in a day for me to put on other than that no issues, did find out the hard way with the exterior compartment doors make sure they ard fully closed and locked on my way home the partner closed the one storage bay door and locked it, so they thought it came open and out flew out 50amp to 30 amp connector, that's all that came out will be keeping a eye on that door it might need a adjustment our it could have been not closed the whole way, didn't do it on our way to camp. Well enough said for now.
Our passenger side door came open in flight. Small adjustment on the latch now works fine. Recommend everyone check their's after driving a few times.
2016 THOR Tuscany XTE 36MQ
2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
tcopeland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:30 PM   #46
Ford Super Duty Owner
To many times I would be looking at models and they had bunks in them. This would be a great use for them, being we do not have any kids.

Great looking rig by the way!!

Raymond, Dee Dee and Sophie (Yorkie)
2013 Tiffin Allegro 31SA
2016 Chevrolet Equinox - V6 - AWD
reubenray is online now   Reply With Quote