Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Rig Show-Off!
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 10-28-2013, 10:30 PM   #29

Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgard01 View Post
If you were worried about mileage, maybe you should consider trading it in on a pop-up camper that could be pulled with a Prius....
If you never caught it.... This was meant as a joke...... Like LOL man...

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-29-2013, 04:42 AM   #30

Newmar Owners Club
Joke?

Quote:
That was meant to be funny..... Wow... Calm down man.... I am ROTFL at your response!
I am as "calm" as they come, I am safe in guessing that you do not make your living as a comedian. Seems others did not get your joke neither, just not me including the OP that PM'ed me. Enough said.
Lets get on with the thread that the OP started of his wonderful new King Aire, again..........what a tremendous Coach.......enjoy!

Old 10-29-2013, 05:04 AM   #31

Very very nice coach i am very happy for you
have some good time
: Siffle:
Andrew from Québec Ca NKK#16343
2004 Kountry Star 3904 Cummins 330 ISC towing a Jeep Cherooke Trail Hawk 2016,Blue Ox.and Buddy Brake ,TMS,
AndrewC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 05:27 AM   #32
Community Administrator

Newmar Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Spartan Chassis
It helps to add an emoticon, when posting a "funny" comment as we all take posts differently.

Quote:
If you never caught it.... This was meant as a joke...... Like LOL man...

Route 66 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 05:30 AM   #33

Newmar Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Congrats, it's a GREAT looking coach. WOW! Did I say WOW?? Enjoy all your travels.
Steve N Sal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 07:03 AM   #34

Thanks for your response. I am always curious as to the drive of other rigs. We have a 2002 3852 w 330 kitty on a Freightliner and love it.
Old 10-29-2013, 07:55 AM   #35

Newmar Owners Club
STUNNING coach! Love the whole thing especially the woodwork! Newmar at it's finest! Enjoy!
twinknkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 09:54 AM   #36

Country Coach Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Actually, 5.9 MPG does not sound bad at 72 mph. On the flat I average about 6.5, but that's at 61 mph. I'm not really in much of a hurry any more. My coach has the Cat C13 525 HP, which is probably about the same as yours although I suspect your torque is slightly higher. I get 1650 torque on mine.

My wife would LOVE the all electric with the induction cook top. Right now we have a propane cook top and she does sometimes have a problem with it. Plus we love the L shaped couch. I assume it has a pull out queen bed?

If we ever order a new coach, the bath and a half with the arrangement you have would be almost ideal for us as well.

Darn, that is one fine coach. Congrats again. Hope to see you on the road some day.
FMCA #F431170, GS #822128658, Escapees SKP #112655
2012 Airstream Mercedes Interstate Class B
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Medico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 10:09 AM   #37

Monaco Owners Club
Definitely "KING" of the hill. It was the star of the coaches on display at Albany Ore. FMCA Rally this last summer. deSanford
deSanford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 01:53 PM   #38

Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by palehorse89 View Post
I am as "calm" as they come, I am safe in guessing that you do not make your living as a comedian. Seems others did not get your joke neither, just not me including the OP that PM'ed me. Enough said. Lets get on with the thread that the OP started of his wonderful new King Aire, again..........what a tremendous Coach.......enjoy!
I am obviously not a comedian, my bad....

The coach is very nice. I like your pics. I think you are very fortunate to have this King Air.

Wow.... I hope that smoothes all the ruffed feathers of those that did not see any humor in my sarcasm....
Old 10-29-2013, 02:07 PM   #39

There's not as many options left on the 2014, many of the items that were previously options were made standard for 2014 and they just raised the MSRP. They list the items that are still optional on their website so I won't bore you with it here. We put everything they offer on this coach with the exception of the 3 95 watt solar panels for the roof, and the power rear bed that turns in to a sofa. Our favorite options are the heated floors, Pull out J lounger, remote control rear view camera, and Massage seats. It is a floorplan 4584. Newmar was great to work with on customizations, the paint scheme came from a combination of colors that had appeared on previous coaches, DW put them together the way she liked and they sent us computer renditions that approximated what the coach would look like. We changed some wall treatments, added some mirrors, and used a countertop color that was used in the 2013 Essex. I thought she was making them crazy but when all was said and done they said we were easier than most. BTW, they offer this same level of customization on several of the models in their line-up.
Old 10-29-2013, 02:26 PM   #40

Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by nforus View Post
There's not as many options left on the 2014, many of the items that were previously options were made standard for 2014 and they just raised the MSRP. They list the items that are still optional on their website so I won't bore you with it here. We put everything they offer on this coach with the exception of the 3 95 watt solar panels for the roof, and the power rear bed that turns in to a sofa. Our favorite options are the heated floors, Pull out J lounger, remote control rear view camera, and Massage seats. It is a floorplan 4584. Newmar was great to work with on customizations, the paint scheme came from a combination of colors that had appeared on previous coaches, DW put them together the way she liked and they sent us computer renditions that approximated what the coach would look like. We changed some wall treatments, added some mirrors, and used a countertop color that was used in the 2013 Essex. I thought she was making them crazy but when all was said and done they said we were easier than most. BTW, they offer this same level of customization on several of the models in their line-up.
Lol, well the DW should get things the way she wants them to be. That is why a custom coach is such a wonderful thing of beauty!

May you enjoy it for many years!
Old 10-29-2013, 03:22 PM   #41

Holy Smolly! That is nice! I am jealous! Congrats!!

L.
Old 10-29-2013, 03:24 PM   #42

King Aire

Sorry, my last post #39 was answering the questions asked by bucket list in post # 27, not sure why his message wasn't included as I clicked that box Maybe the DW needs to take over computer operations too!!

Tedgard01- LOL, No problem here, While it's fun sometimes to talk about these coaches, the real enjoyment that we all share from this lifestyle has very little to do with the coaches IMHO. As we all know, the real thrill is the freedom to hit the open road, see new places, and meet new people, all from an RV that we get to call home at the end of the day. Happy travels!!