Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Rig Show-Off!
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Old 08-31-2006, 02:19 AM   #15
Administrator Emeritus

Email the picture to me.... bgregory@iRV2.com and I will take care of it for you.

rebelsbeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-31-2006, 02:21 AM   #16
Administrator Emeritus

Check under your screen name where it used to say "junior member" ....WELCOME!!

rebelsbeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 01:50 AM   #17
Okay, I guess I have to reply to your message to see under my screen name. So here is the post.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rebelsbeach:
Check under your screen name where it used to say "junior member" ....WELCOME!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 01:59 AM   #18
Ah, I see there is still no photo. Okay, I have sent my photo to Bob, we'll see if he's able to attach it. Computers, the love hate relationship I have with them.

Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 11:37 PM   #19
new 2005 Newmar Mountain Aire 3743

you posted several years ago (2005), that you just bought the new Mountain Aire 3743. How did it work out for you? I hear it is a great coach. How did/does it handle on the road?

Don't know if you are still a member, or if you still own it, but just asking. I am considering either a 2004 3504 or 2005 3504 (if I can find one) or a 2005 3505.

So just thought I would ask this, as in 2005, that was my coach of choice, but just didn't have the money at the time to buy one. Thanks. Hope you get this, but from the time gone by, the chance is probably slim.

drhumphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 06:29 AM   #20
Newmar Owners Club

Darn it,.....here's another example of why many iRV2 Forum users DON'T post pictures here on the Forum. For you smart computer users, it must seem simple, BUT, for alot of us who, incidentally, are of an older age and who kinda taught ourselves how to at least use a computer and connect on line a little, figuring out how to get a photo into our Avatar OR even simply attaching it to a post is.....damned confusing.

CAN'T iRV2 COME UP WITH A SIMPLE PROCESS??????? Go back up above and read the above posts regarding how to post a pic. Let's see, go to FAQ's, bracket something, paste some http thing somewhere, go to some place on the internet to post your pic so that it can be THEN posted onto the iRV2 Forum or go to the Forum's "Photo Gallery" and post pic there, THEN somehow by "pasteing some http/ thing attach it to where ya want it.........PHOOOEY!!!

Now the smart computer users at this point simply dismiss us folks who have trouble with all this as being unteachable old posters who will never get it. Well, I'll tell ya,....IF someone figured out a SIMPLE way to attach photos to our iRV2 posts, you'd see a dramatically increased use of photos embellishing the iRV2 site.

O.K.........RANT OVER

2014 Newmar 3103 BAYSTAR/Triton V10 w. Banks/05 Honda Element toad
Chickadee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 06:53 AM   #21
Community Moderator

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Actually, the IRV2 forum is probably the easiest in which to paste a photo of any I follow. Maybe it was different in '06, don't know. I hadn't found it yet.

Above the text window, where you type your message, are a couple rows of icons. Click on the one that looks like a paperclip. On the left side of the page will be a group of "browse" buttons. Click on one, find the photo on your computer and double click on it. I'm guessing you can take it from there.

We do like photos here!!

Good luck.
Jay & Peggy Monroe with Dolly
Can't take it with you - don't plan on leaving any behind
2016 Newmar London Aire 4553, Spartan chassis
Wrangler Unlimited toad
JMonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 07:00 AM   #22
Winnebago Owners Club
Originally Posted by JMonroe View Post
Actually, the IRV2 forum is probably the easiest in which to paste a photo of any I follow.

Good luck.

Agreed! They have made it as simple as any I have found.
"If it aint broke, fix it 'till it is!!"
Follow us on our adventures...we're currently on-site storage facility managers.
John_N_Terry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 08:29 AM   #23

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Just posted some in this forum.(Now this is Camping) check out the pictures of these trucks.

Mark & Carole RVM54
What a long strange trip it's been
2002 Fourwinds 5000 26Q 496 ci. Chevy towing 2004 Jeep Wrangler,2016 Starcraft AR One 18', 2016 F-150
Campingman is offline   Reply With Quote