Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Rig Show-Off!
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Old 04-11-2015, 04:27 AM   #15

Winnebago Owners Club

Terry & Brenda - From the Iowa Banks of the Mighty Mississippi
2011 Winnie Journey 34y, Freightliner / Cummins , 2012 Chevy Colorado Toad

Chiefbvfd is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-11-2015, 08:08 AM   #16
Tiffin Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
WOW !! So nice, enjoy it.
more pictures..

2012 Tiffin 34 TGA Allegro Ford V-10 22000 lb chassis
2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited ,Blue Ox Tow Bar, RVI 2 Brake, Tiger Trek, Safe-T-Plus
FMCA - Good Sam - Tiffin Allegro Club
jjm22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 05:37 PM   #17
Tiffin Owners Club
Love the paint job. Definitely more pictures needed when you have them
Ken & Cyn
2010 Tiffin Phaeton 36QSH DP
2012 Jeep Liberty
chiavet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 06:30 PM   #18
Tiffin Owners Club
Congratulations! I know you'll enjoy it.
Larry and Prissy Sharp
2006 Allegro Bay 37DB
2012 Toyota Yaris
LarrytheBear is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 02:05 PM   #19

Tiffin Owners Club
Just wanted to Thank everyone for the nice comments....working on trying to get a Class B license now and just a little apprehensive.
ABSwift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 03:53 PM   #20
Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Very nice Congrats and welcome
2001 Itasca Horizon 36LD Cat
Retired Air Force, One lovely Angel, 2 Cats and three birds.
the_vfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 11:15 AM   #21
Tiffin Owners Club
That one is a beauty! I love the color scheme you chose. Despite its size it will drive like a dream and you will quickly become comfortable with a little practice. We have a 2009 Phaeton (only 40') but I thought it was a monster - scary to drive and too much of a learning curve for me. Didn't take long to feel comfortable behind the wheel. Learning the systems, well that did take a long time - studied the big blue bag of books until I was blue in the face But then, I found out that the Tiffin family is made up of the most helpful people in the world. We went to Red Bay for our initial visit to correct some very minor issues and I walked around the campground and introduced myself. Made some friends in Red Bay, ones we still meet once a year and camp with. One of them came over and helped me understand how to use and set the parameters on the inverter which I was so nervous about but turns out is really simple. Another helped with the tv systems. Over the 5 years we have owned the coach we have met many helpful owners willing to share their knowledge and time. Now we try to help others. If you haven't already gone to www.tiffinrvnetwork.com you should. There are many really smart folks who help any who ask for help on there. Great networking forum. Many happy travels in a great coach!
Mel (Melanie) and Harry
2009 Tiffin Phaeton 40QTH
2014 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Melmoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 07:34 AM   #22

Tiffin Owners Club
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	439.6 KB
ID:	93270

Well, finally got her home....can honestly say I've not been excited about a large purchase in a long time but I'm just like a little kid at Christmas...a good feeling at 67...do have one problem that I'll probably need to post elsewhere but will make note here for now....can't get the leveling system to work...think I have the hwh 725 series...have talked with the dealer and was told that it appears from afar that I'm following directions....do have a call into hwh but had to be put on a call list and since I have the motor home stored at out lake home about a 100 miles from home....this really creates a problem not being able to sit in the seat and do a walk thru with them. Upon stoping the vehicle, putting in neutral, engaging the parking/emergency brake...turning the key off and then back to accessory, I hit the power button on the leveler and then the auto level button...the system immediately shows a fault sign lighting up the four corners of the bus (wheels/axles). I did check several fuses yesterday but found those to be good...didn't check voltage to anything at this point but assuming since the panel lights up...power is avaliable...obviously in learning mod here and pretty sure I'm doing something wrong....wow what a ride...we're ready to load up and run.....suggestions?
Old 05-03-2015, 02:17 PM   #23
Tiffin Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Congrats on your new Bus.

My first Tiffin had the HWH jacks but it was a gas coach so i don't know if they will be the same or not but this is the way I used to level.

Motor left running.
Transmission in park.
Emergency brake on.
Turn levelers on if I remember right and then hit auto level.

If you go to the Tiffin RV Network and post your question I'm sure somebody will have a better answer.

Good Luck
Jon & Sue Francis (Retired U.S.A.F.)
Lil Girl-Rescued, Abby Rescued, Peaches Rescued
06 Allegro 35TSA Workhorse Chassis
2013 Chevy Spark Dinghy
jfran304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 02:16 PM   #24

Tiffin Owners Club
Just hit the power button for about 10 seconds...system reset and works like a charm...headed out for skills test on the 18th and you guys will be seeing my bunch on the interstate.
Old 05-11-2015, 04:02 AM   #25
That one was in he price range we wanted but our wants and our price range don't live together
She is a beauty
1st new coach "2014 Thor Hurricane 34j"

Shawn, Tori, Ryan and "Paw's Memory"
New Hobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 06:16 PM   #26

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Originally Posted by ABSwift View Post
Hello All, just closed on a new 2015 Allegro Bus / 45 UP....been running an XLR 300 X 12 for a few months....moma wanted bigger with a few more comforts....this one has lots of toys to learn about....guess if the little 450 will get it down the road....we'll do just fine. Anyway looks like a lot of good information on here, lookin to learn lots for safer and more exciting trips. Any advise for these newbies will be welcomed.
Outstanding! Love the colors! Please post some pics when you can. Best wishes in your new rig!
Cheers! Don
Newmar Mountain Aire 4121
Spartan K2 - Cummins 450hp ISM - Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
Homeonwheels.us - Full timing North America!
Mainuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 04:24 PM   #27

Tiffin Owners Club
O/k....we passed our driving test...geez was really sweatin it. I took the skills test in Waco....great group down there...had to back up, parallel park and drive about a 7 to 8 mile path...lotsa turns...overpasses...etc....got one deduction for not signaling when I went to park....how smart is that...no air brake test and or pre-trip. I was told that they were completely reworking the cdl and rv licensing program...testing and all this year to go in effect the first of next year...sounds like it would be more applicable to what separates the licensing...maybe eliminate the confusion. Anyway, drive safe...see ya on the road...
Old 07-09-2015, 05:55 PM   #28

Tiffin Owners Club
Finally, a couple of photo's

RClick image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	235.8 KB
ID:	99607