Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Rig Show-Off!
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Old 08-14-2014, 11:16 AM   #29
Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Bought a New 2014 Expedition and after 5500 miles did the first oil change at the dealer, fixed a loose wire on the high beam and did the state inspection. While driving it to the dealer I had a serious rattle in the front end (1 1/2 hour).
Took it to Freightliner today and they found a loose shock bolt. They checked it all over did a road test on the highway and said it is good to go! Problem was the service manager said when they were pulling it into the garage they had a little accident. My heart sank! He continued to explain that some of the dishes fell out of the cabinet and broke. Whewww! What a relief. They offered to cover the cost of broken dishes but I am not going to do that. More where they came from.
So new rig problems just keep on coming. Makes life interesting and provides highs and lows. Love owning the RV and looking forward to putting many more miles on her!

RTinVa is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-06-2014, 08:28 PM   #30
Entegra Owners Club
It just comes with the territory unfortunately!

50sbuckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 06:53 PM   #31
Winnebago Owners Club
I'm a newbie with a new 42' Ellipse. I was told to expect punch list items but I didn't expect the number of items and the length of time for repairs. I've probably had my coach two weeks since the end of Sept when I purchased it. The rest of the time it's been with Camping World. I just hope that I get it back by the end of the month when I'm headed to Florida for a couple of months.
mwgettler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 08:50 PM   #32
As I posted before just stay with them and push them to get her fixed. I had 13 punch list before the one year was up but it is doing fine now. I even was able to have the manufacture extend the warranty on a few items in the coach. The manufactures want your business and need you to take up for there service and not put them down. Just stay with it and if necessary get in touch with the manufactures customer service and talk to them with respect and it will go a long way towards getting things right.

2013 Holiday Rambler 43 DFT-405 HP MaxxForce International-Dodge 1500 pickup w/US Gear Tow Brake
Harry is offline   Reply With Quote