Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Rig Show-Off!
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 02-08-2014, 08:44 AM   #29

Tiffin Owners Club
Very nice and you are right - it sure does look well cared for! I love the lighter colored cabinetry. Seems that with the newer coaches these last several years they think everyone likes dark everything. Light cabinets makes it feel bigger and happier to me. I really hate all this dark stuff. I know you will enjoy that coach! They built them really well so it should last you a long long time. Happy travels!

Melmoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-12-2014, 07:31 AM   #30

Very nice. I am looking too for a quality coach. Not sure hold old of a coach to get. Any suggestions?

Old 04-12-2014, 07:33 PM   #31

Very Nice Rig!
04 Dolphin 6375 LX W-24 Chassis #434136
"The Journey is our Destination" Unionville, Tn.
Dmorgan6375 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 07:51 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snap Photo View Post
Very nice. I am looking too for a quality coach. Not sure hold old of a coach to get. Any suggestions?
I cannot speak for everyone and this is our first coach, but ours is a 2000 and we absolutely in love with it. It was taken very good care of and our salesman (who is a personal friend of ours) was going to buy it for his self if we didn't buy it. Our last few travel trailers and fifth wheels we all new so I was a bit reluctant to buy used. After a very detailed inspection, we decided to go forward with it and are extremely pleased we did. We hope you have the same luck we did in finding your new coach. Keep us all informed.
Old 04-13-2014, 10:48 AM   #33

Fleetwood Owners Club
nice nice we bought a 1999 fleetwood discovery diesel love it gettin ready for oregon spring game !
Old 04-15-2014, 12:13 PM   #34

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Sweet looking rig. The colors are beautiful, and the inside looks exquisite. Many happy miles
Old 04-16-2014, 10:19 AM   #35

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolBell View Post
Sweet looking rig. The colors are beautiful, and the inside looks exquisite. Many happy miles
goo ducks good luck this year
Old 04-22-2014, 06:13 PM   #36

Great looking vintage Eagle. Needless to say I am a big fan and our trusty 98 just turned sweet 16 last month.

5 years and 35K miles later she has never let us down.

We have the 40 EVS floorplan and it is so comfortable even for 2 couples dry camping at music festivals.

Don't think I ever posted a pic in this thread, so here goes:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bryn Mawr 2011.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	261.6 KB
ID:	61152  
Old 04-23-2014, 07:32 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerBoater View Post
Great looking vintage Eagle. Needless to say I am a big fan and our trusty 98 just turned sweet 16 last month.

5 years and 35K miles later she has never let us down.

We have the 40 EVS floorplan and it is so comfortable even for 2 couples dry camping at music festivals.

Don't think I ever posted a pic in this thread, so here goes:
Great looking rig you have there! We are very happy so far, we have only had it out 4 times so far this year but and those were only for local trips. Once the grand-kids are out of school for the summer we have a long trip planned, about 3000 miles and 2 weeks. Incredibly excited!