Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Rig Show-Off!
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-12-2013, 09:48 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty1233 View Post

Thank you I will try that. Does it also have a sub forum for Gassers ? I am looking for info on 2011 - 2014 Vacationers ?

Thinking about the 2014 Vacationer se 32 WBD
I wouldn't say sub forums but for specific questions related to the chassis part of your coach, look at the Chassis forums. You will find forums for both Ford and Workhorse. This is in the irv2 group of course.
Steve Ownby is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-12-2013, 09:52 AM   #16

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
What are the ages of the tires and batteries? These affect your price negotiations and additional money you may need to spend soon on reconditioning.
Previously a 2002 Fleetwood Pace Arrow 37A and a 1995 Safari Trek 2830.
vsheetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 10:01 AM   #17

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Ownby View Post

I wouldn't say sub forums but for specific questions related to the chassis part of your coach, look at the Chassis forums. You will find forums for both Ford and Workhorse. This is in the irv2 group of course.
Thank you
Rusty1233 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 06:22 PM   #18

Will it's official the dealer finally pissed me off. First I heard it will be ready the 18th no problems. Now they're saying won't be ready until the 25th. There's one big problem with the 25th that's when we leave for vacation. So looks like I will be picking it up the 18th and finishing up whatever they can't seem to get done. At this point im pretty sure that this will be the last time I buy anything from that dealer. I didn't want to have to deal with stuff like this a week before I left for vacation.
Brian313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 06:52 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian313 View Post
Will it's official the dealer finally pissed me off. First I heard it will be ready the 18th no problems. Now they're saying won't be ready until the 25th. There's one big problem with the 25th that's when we leave for vacation. So looks like I will be picking it up the 18th and finishing up whatever they can't seem to get done. At this point im pretty sure that this will be the last time I buy anything from that dealer. I didn't want to have to deal with stuff like this a week before I left for vacation.
That's par for the course. Even for brand new ones.
Big Bear Local is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:06 PM   #20

It wouldn't have been so bad if they would have told me that it wouldn't have ready until the day I left. I guess it's more frustrating than anything else. I will be happy (I hope) when this is all done and the boys are strapped in there cat seats and we are heading south.
Old 05-15-2013, 06:06 AM   #21

Latest update. I'm going to get the new to me coach Saturday. Whatever isn't done I'm going to just ask them to ship me the Basement door handles and the foot and Springs for the jacks.
Old 05-19-2013, 11:51 AM   #22

Quote:
Latest update. I'm going to get the new to me coach Saturday. Whatever isn't done I'm going to just ask them to ship me the Basement door handles and the foot and Springs for the jacks.
Are all of your needed repairs in writing? There have been several post that dealers want do what they said verbally anyway congrats and be happy.
Old 07-12-2013, 09:30 AM   #23

Quote:
It seems this is the norm for most dealers, over promise, under deliver...
Old 07-12-2013, 10:09 PM   #24

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Best of luck with your purchase. Hope all goes well.
historyljc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 02:21 PM   #25

I ended up buying a fleetwood pace arrow vision 37'. I called another dealership on friday morning (a week before I left) they had no problems getting it ready. The salesman called me later that day and said it would be ready the next day. I picked it up and had a week to pack it. Everything worked and we had no surprises thankfully.