Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Rig Show-Off!
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 06-02-2016, 04:37 PM   #29

.....add ons...

....thank you.....honestly it seems that if you can think of it and pay for it within reason and you make your request before that phase of production, they will put it.....we had shelves made where the fireplace is now and we are so glad that we changed our minds but 3 weeks before delivery, we had the shelves taken back out and the fireplace put back in....we also changed our minds about the basin sink in the bathroom and had them mold is a bigger counter and an insert sink instead.....on hind sight...we wish we had more ideas then.

WDK

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-02-2016, 05:22 PM   #30

I like the looks of them and the value seems quite high for the price

Old 06-06-2016, 08:26 PM   #31

i wish my experience with nexus was as good as yours . or sales guy was awesome . the coach is great but they were issues that i had to simply address myself because they were tough to deal with . i have fixd a bunch of things that i feel should have never been issues on a new coach . now they dont even answer e mails .

that being said . im actually happy with the coach . it rides awesome . we saw your model when we were there and loved them as well . i just wanted the super c .

good luck with your new ride .
Old 06-07-2016, 11:06 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterjetguy View Post
i wish my experience with nexus was as good as yours . or sales guy was awesome . the coach is great but they were issues that i had to simply address myself because they were tough to deal with . i have fixd a bunch of things that i feel should have never been issues on a new coach . now they dont even answer e mails .

that being said . im actually happy with the coach . it rides awesome . we saw your model when we were there and loved them as well . i just wanted the super c .

good luck with your new ride .
While I totally agree with you in that some things I also took care of myself as well should have never been issues, I think I would feel that way about anything I have spent this much money on down to the smallest problem but these damn things as nice as they are, are not perfect, people build and inspect them and as perfect as we are, we are quite flawed as well hehe!

Nate our sales rep was wonderful and so far Steve is still answering my questions and taking care of our problems.....though sometimes, I get the feeling I am bugging him.....I do know for a fact, he is just over worked.

WDK
Old 06-08-2016, 12:34 AM   #33

Steve is over worked. I thought I was bugging him too but he is really busy. He gave me his cell number and always answers.
Old 06-09-2016, 12:08 AM   #34

.....I was told that they were going to hire him some help when we were there Sept 2015 though that has not happened yet. Until they do....he is the man!

WDK
Old 06-09-2016, 09:22 AM   #35

is this it???... nice

Old 08-07-2016, 08:15 AM   #36

We are looking at the Bentley. Would you buy it again?
Old 08-09-2016, 05:19 PM   #37

I have been monitoring Nexus quite closely. I was talking with the sales rep last year seriously thinking about a new class c. Seems they will do anything modification wise you want right down to placement of electrical and usb outlets. I was working with them on a outdoor kitchen feature.
In the end we decided to put it off for a year but we will be revisiting it again over the winter months.

Seems they are doing well and growing which is a good sign. I just received a email from them today they are opening a new showroom in Delaware.

Encouraging to read the mostly satisfactory reports here as well.
Old 08-23-2016, 11:47 PM   #38
Jerry Dixon

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Solo Rvers Club
Looks to me like it is not big or blue - what gives

2017 Itasca Solei 36G
"The 5 Shades of Gray"
Suzuki Burgman scooter on the rack
RV Vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 10:47 PM   #39

Yes Bill Martin - even given the issues we would do it again. Some people prefer used because the bugs have been fixed, but we have usually been happier buying new.

RV Vagabond - Jerry
Big Blue has black and tan, but the blue was what we chose to focus on in our 37ft MC. Sure it could be bigger, but it is much bigger than the tow car. Couldn't figure out how to get an updated picture posted to this stream.
Old 08-28-2016, 05:05 PM   #40

Haven't signed in to this forum for forever, so was really cool to see the post about the Bentley. When we first joined this site we had an Outlaw SuperC Toyhauler which we were having multiple, ongoing issues with and were looking at NeXus but couldn't find any posts about them. We decided to go for it and traded our Outlaw in for a Bentley which we picked up in February. Absolutely love the rig! Have had some problems and in fact are taking it back to the factory in October to have some issues worked on that we don't feel like the local shop can do. We had a major leak that ruined some cabinets. We fixed the leak and NeXus is replacing the cabinets, but the repair shop we were taking it to was taking FOREVER - so NeXus said to just bring it back to them even though they have sent all the parts. We've also had issues w/the black tank flushing system leaking when we try to use it - they're going to fix that while we're up there also. But NeXus has been excellent to work with - Steve responds immediately and seems like there isn't anything they are willing to do. We had a stress crack in the windshield, very small, who knows when it happened and they had no reservations with replacing the windshield. Although very new to RVing - we would recommend NeXus and would buy from them again.
Old 08-29-2016, 12:15 AM   #41

We took our Ghost 34DS up to nexus last May. They were great. I had some minor issues that they corrected and they installed an entertainment center above the cab. The quality work was done on time, and I couldn't be happier.
Old 08-29-2016, 09:27 AM   #42

We are coming up on our first year and are down to one issue that annoys me more than anything because the people we take it too here in Ca, don't seem to be able to fix it. Our fresh water tank does not read "half" it goes from full to 3/4's and the 1/4 skipping half. NeXus has sent the company replacement sensors and they were installed but it's still an issue for us as I have tried three times to get it corrected. The tank is clearly visible through an open bay door so I don't worry about checking the exact level while on the road. We will be paying a visit to NeXus in our travels next spring. Other than that we are at 100 percent at this time until the next thing and are quite happy with our coach and all the help and support the NeXus and Steve did to get us there. 🤗

WDK