Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-02-2016, 06:03 PM   #1

2001 Monaco Knight Wiring Diagram

We recently bought a 2001 Monaco Knight and the hot water heater and furnace won't turn on. However, I can light the stove and the refridgerator will run off of the gas. I was hoping to get a wiring diagram, so that I may figure out what is going on. We have no manuals or anything with this motorhome. Anybody have one or any ideas what I should do?
angeliquembs is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-02-2016, 06:07 PM   #2

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Sounds like 12 volts is not getting to the water heater or furnace for the control circuits. Start by checking for that and maybe a blown fuse.
Ranger Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 06:42 PM   #3

We have 12 volts but they won't turn the gas valves on. The igniter works on the hot water heater, but won't turn the gas valve on. The furnace blower works and I can't tell if the igniter works. I can't smell gas.
Does this sound like anything that anyone has resolved?
angeliquembs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 07:04 PM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
Here is a link to the Monaco website where you can get a manual.

Manuals

Also, go here
Contact Monaco Coach

Use the middle column and request a wiring diagram for you coach, get a house and chassis wiring diagram, they'll send in PDF format but it's easy to use and you can zoom and search. Request a data sheet also, it will most of the main components listed by manufacturer and model/sn. Once you have this you can do some searches on those items and get trouble shooting manuals.

You can also ask a specific question on how your system works, Monaco has good tech support and will respond promptly.

Good Luck
jacwjames is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
monaco, wiring, wiring diagram