Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-13-2018, 12:56 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTXSteve View Post
The dealership is Paulsbo RV up here in the Seattle area.
Didn't you mean Poulsbo RV?

I am not a mechanic but I do play one in my garage!
OlYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-13-2018, 02:30 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTXSteve View Post
So I go in today and talk to a few people and ended up with their licensing person. I told her about the discrepancy, and she told me that they use the milage from when they purchased the car, not after all the test drives.

I asked her what gave her authorization to deviate from the Odometer Mileage Statement, she got flustered and ran off and went into the general managers office for twenty minutes, then came out and said they would correct the paperwork and re-submit it to the state. I had a new odometer statement within a few minutes, someone was just lazy to do their job.
Or somebody just made a mistake. Most of us have done that a few times at our jobs. I know I've made some. If the MH has no warranty it doesn't really matter what the odometer says. A measly 500 miles is not going to affect the resale value.
60sumtin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 08:37 AM   #31

I am not concerned about the 500 miles as such, I just don't like that it looks like I have already put 500 since they prepared it for delivery, I have already had to take it back twice to have them correct things they did incorrectly, or did not do they were supposed to do.

I just don't like that if I have to have some work done, when they look at the milage it will show it has been 500 since they had possession, and anything I find they will not honor because of the 500 miles. I know this is cynical, but after all the crap they tried to pull on me I don't put anything past them.

Yes, it is Poulsbo RV, I have to make sure I don't drop the soap if I use their bathroom.
VTXSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 06:05 PM   #32

Tiffin Owners Club
" Yes, it is Poulsbo RV, I have to make sure I don't drop the soap if I use their bathroom."

Now there's a " stand up " recommendation if I ever heard one.

Tags
purchase