Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-27-2011, 12:10 PM   #1

Damon Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
A great RV dealer/repair center

Not to often here do we see good places get kudos for continued over the top great customer service.
some say place xyz did em great, but it was for one visit. except brazels, they get kudos often.

our selling dealer and place of choice for repairs is McClains Rv in Denton Texas (lake dallas, corinth I-35E).

since day one back in april of 2009, we have been treated like family.
each time we needed a warranty fix or other repair they stepped up and provided expert technicians and superb customer attention

they provide four electric/water sites on their lot for recent sales and folks needing repairs.
the porters come get your coach as the techs need it, and return your coach back to spot when they are done or its closing time, they even wil level it and set the slides if you ask.
AND if your in the cg spots and are in need of tank dumping, they will send a porter down to drive or tow your rig to the dumps station inside the fence and then return you to spot when done.

you can go hang out in the lounge with free popcorn and fresh iced tea, or stay in your rig in the service bay, if you desire. DW even made chocolate cookies one time while they were working on our rig. the whole shop smelled of fresh cookies. they always hook you up to shore power in the shop, everytime.
we travel with two large pups, and they are welcome in the lounge or in the rig.
they prefer the lounge because everybody has to pet them makes their egos get big

we often bounce between the lounge and our rig in the service bay.
our technicians treat us like friends vice customers. they always are eager to fix it right and keep you in the loop about how repairs are preceding.

we just completed service visit 12 and every-time its the same pleasurable experience. not all were warranty either.
this last one really challenged the techs to keep a positive attitude, dealing with norcold
the service writer is on game, the techs are 100% and even the service manager stops to chat or simply bs about anything and of course pet the dogs
we even get techs we had before come over and great us by NAME, either they are briefed on who is in the service lane or they have some great memories.
and its not just us, i watch and they treat everyone the same, like they are fixing their families rv.

i just had to get it out there, this place is fantastic.
Enjoying the 2008 Damon Tuscany 4056, #3998 no your eyes are fine, there are really 6 slides
2022 F150 King Ranch or 2012 Edge toads

powerboatr is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-27-2011, 01:55 PM   #2

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
That is fantastic! Now if we could get them to open wahoo in Kansas I'd be sitting fat and happy glad to hear your shop treats you right

Ron & Wendy 94 Pace Arrow 454
4Knights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 02:05 PM   #3

Damon Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Knights View Post
That is fantastic! Now if we could get them to open wahoo in Kansas I'd be sitting fat and happy glad to hear your shop treats you right

I read recently they bought a place in Little Rock, might be closer.
he has one in OK city and Rockwall texas, although the rockwall store is IMO not up to his standards, they are like an outpost
Enjoying the 2008 Damon Tuscany 4056, #3998 no your eyes are fine, there are really 6 slides

Old 03-27-2011, 02:10 PM   #4

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
OKC would be closer, just would be nice to have more options the only RV Service place here is 4 seasons and they treat you like you owe them as you walk in the door, first words walking in should be "sorry didn't mean to disturb your personal conversations or trouble you to answer a question.". I guess when your the only game for miles you can get a little full of your self. Sorry for the rant

4Knights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 02:36 PM   #5

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Send a message via ICQ to Fred and Bonnie
You should post your review at RV Service Review McClains could use the positive feedback.

fred
Fred and Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 02:37 PM   #6

Damon Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
oh thats funny, sounds like southern rv in tyler.
they talk a good game until you show up. then they act like its an interruption for them to assist you.

at McClains its always good morning or afternoon and how can I help you.

sometimes they are so efficient it tricks you into thinking they screwed up, but then bam your getting fixed up.

we just spent three nights at their facility, they do their very best to make you feel at home. concrete site, let you wash your rig if you desire,

fred, thanks i posted a review

Old 03-27-2011, 02:42 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerboatr View Post
I read recently they bought a place in Little Rock, might be closer.
he has one in OK city and Rockwall texas, although the rockwall store is IMO not up to his standards, they are like an outpost
I have to agree with you on the Rockwall store. I have been using them for awhile now, but do not plan on going back. They try hard, but a lot of times the results are not satisfactory.

And it seems like something else breaks every time I go there.
Old 03-27-2011, 02:58 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerboatr
Not to often here do we see good places get kudos for continued over the top great customer service.
some say place xyz did em great, but it was for one visit. except brazels, they get kudos often.

our selling dealer and place of choice for repairs is McClains Rv in Denton Texas (lake dallas, corinth I-35E).

since day one back in april of 2009, we have been treated like family.
each time we needed a warranty fix or other repair they stepped up and provided expert technicians and superb customer attention

they provide four electric/water sites on their lot for recent sales and folks needing repairs.
the porters come get your coach as the techs need it, and return your coach back to spot when they are done or its closing time, they even wil level it and set the slides if you ask.
AND if your in the cg spots and are in need of tank dumping, they will send a porter down to drive or tow your rig to the dumps station inside the fence and then return you to spot when done.

you can go hang out in the lounge with free popcorn and fresh iced tea, or stay in your rig in the service bay, if you desire. DW even made chocolate cookies one time while they were working on our rig. the whole shop smelled of fresh cookies. they always hook you up to shore power in the shop, everytime.
we travel with two large pups, and they are welcome in the lounge or in the rig.
they prefer the lounge because everybody has to pet them makes their egos get big

we often bounce between the lounge and our rig in the service bay.
our technicians treat us like friends vice customers. they always are eager to fix it right and keep you in the loop about how repairs are preceding.

we just completed service visit 12 and every-time its the same pleasurable experience. not all were warranty either.
this last one really challenged the techs to keep a positive attitude, dealing with norcold
the service writer is on game, the techs are 100% and even the service manager stops to chat or simply bs about anything and of course pet the dogs
we even get techs we had before come over and great us by NAME, either they are briefed on who is in the service lane or they have some great memories.
and its not just us, i watch and they treat everyone the same, like they are fixing their families rv.

i just had to get it out there, this place is fantastic.
I have used McClains in rockwall. It was horrible. They tried to charge me $ 700 after they found nothing wrong with my fusebox! Terrible service!

Sent from my iPod touch using iRV2 Forum
Terry Marney is offline   Reply With Quote