Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-08-2015, 04:44 PM   #1

A great RV Dealership

I'm not sure if this is in the right thread but I wanted to post my opinion about Pete's RV in Vermont. We just returned from having some work done on our travel trailer. They did an excellent job for us. Some of what we needed done was covered by an extended warranty. They took care of everything. The work that was not covered by warranty was reasonably priced and well done. Every person that we spoke to at the dealership was polite, friendly, and knowledgeable. This is the second used RV we purchased from them and we will be back.

One other thing I really like about Pete's RV is their Youtube channel. Anyone, whether a customer or not, can find instructional videos on their Youtube channel. They have a lot of knowledge to share. This is a great resource for folks who are new to the RV world and even for those with more experience.
mrebele is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-08-2015, 05:13 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Sometimes it can be rare to find a business that treats you well, does good work and worthy of one's trust...congratulations.

'05 Monaco Windsor 40 DST - ISL / '08 Wrangler
scenic route is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 05:14 PM   #3
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
Sounds like you hit the jackpot!
MSHappyCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 06:19 AM   #4

We also bought a new Montana last year and had some windows leaking. They were great to deal with for the warranty work. When we bought the unit sales people were never pushy and listened to our concerns. The walk through on the day we picked up the unit was very thorough and not rushed. They are a great place to deal with for sales and service.
brialin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 06:27 AM   #5

And another vote for Pete's RV in Vermont as we bought our Cougar High Country from them. Great purchase experience, great warranty work always done the same day of the appointment and always excellent work. My previous dealership that I loved went out of business and I was wary of dealerships in general, but Pete's has been great at every level.
I've seen good posts about their Indiana location as well.
SkiSmuggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 07:08 AM   #6

You are all lucky to have such a great sounding dealer and service center to go to. I am still looking for one on this end of the country.
Old 04-14-2015, 08:31 PM   #7

We also just purchased a TT from Petes we felt a bit pressured by Kyle to buy all these extended warranties and such and when we asked him for the paperwork for the second year warranty that Forest River offers for $150.00 that covers everything that the new warranty covers he told us that that is not available well we showed the emails from Forest River stating that we had 30 days from purchase of the unit to send in the enclosed form and a check for $150.00 and we would be good to go. His last statement was that he would check with the owners about that.

That being said the salesman Eric Larson was great to work with and Ed who did the PDI was more than informative, in general conversation with the service dept they seem to be good as well. Really hoping that we don't have to have to many conversations with service.
Briansi52 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dealer