RV antifreeze is Propylene Glycol which is non poisonous. Most automotive antifreeze is Poly Propylene Glycol which is VERY poisonous and in small quantities will kill animals. You can find out the hazards of any chemicals by looking up the MSDS material data safety sheet which is what I did in this case http://www.chemicalspec.com/Winter_C...Antifreeze.pdf
I use PG rather than PPG in all our vehicles as animals will lick any drips (it is sweet).
Most antifreeze windshield washer fluid contains a higher percentage of alcohol, the wrong kind!