Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-23-2013, 04:54 PM   #1

Solo Rvers Club
Triple E Owners Club
Any Leisure/Triple E owners out there?

Hey, all! I'm curious to know whether there are any owners of any of the Leisure/Triple E products. I've put a deposit on one and joined the Triple E group but don't see any info about them. Are they so fabulous nobody needs to write about them? (Crossing fingers
RV Obsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-24-2013, 11:48 AM   #2

I owned a EEE for over 8 years,If they made a 35+' 5 th wheel it would of been my only choice.
Very well built by workers who care,hidden and not well known gem of a company.
hone eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 07:32 PM   #3

Solo Rvers Club
Triple E Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by hone eagle View Post
I owned a EEE for over 8 years,If they made a 35+' 5 th wheel it would of been my only choice.
Very well built by workers who care,hidden and not well known gem of a company.
Oh, thank you for your reply! I joined the Triple E group and have seen nothing in the last couple months since I joined, so I started to worry
I wish I could pick it up at the factory in Manitoba and drive back through Canada - dreamer that I am - but I still work and will be 100 percent thrilled when it's delivered.
Old 08-24-2013, 08:06 PM   #4

I have a Libero B+ from LTV, it is a great coach (new in 2010), Tripple E does a good job but I have had very few problems however whenever I have had a question I got excellent service. I may upgrade with a 2015 model from LTV/EEE. I suggest that since I am considering being a repeat customer this speaks for itself.

LTV has a great line of small RV's and anyone I have spoken to about the A's they made also provide good testimonial.

Good luck with your new coach, What model did you buy?
Libero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 10:22 PM   #5

Solo Rvers Club
Triple E Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
I have a Libero B+ from LTV, it is a great coach (new in 2010), Tripple E does a good job but I have had very few problems however whenever I have had a question I got excellent service. I may upgrade with a 2015 model from LTV/EEE. I suggest that since I am considering being a repeat customer this speaks for itself.

LTV has a great line of small RV's and anyone I have spoken to about the A's they made also provide good testimonial.

I had the hardest time deciding but finally chose the Unity TB. And, yes, you're right - considering being a repeat customer says everything! I've only seen two out on the road here in Southern California and I look constantly 😎
Old 08-24-2013, 10:23 PM   #6

Solo Rvers Club
Triple E Owners Club
Quote:

Oh, and thanks for your reply too
Old 08-25-2013, 04:03 AM   #7

Thanks. I was thinking of the Unity TB for my next purchase. I have a macerator in my current toad. Hope you ordered that option - it gives sooo many more dump options..

Everywhere I go, people admire the LV. We have had many RV's. The last two before this were Monaco 40DP's and they were great also. We downsized and wern't willing to go right down to a smaller class B and found this size is righr sized for us right now.

Good luck with ypur Unity. I think you will be very happy with it.
Old 08-25-2013, 11:55 AM   #8

Solo Rvers Club
Triple E Owners Club
Quote:
Thanks. I was thinking of the Unity TB for my next purchase. I have a macerator in my current toad. Hope you ordered that option - it gives sooo many more dump options..

Everywhere I go, people admire the LV. We have had many RV's. The last two before this were Monaco 40DP's and they were great also. We downsized and wern't willing to go right down to a smaller class B and found this size is righr sized for us right now.

Good luck with ypur Unity. I think you will be very happy with it.
Yes, I ordered the macerator, I am a newbie and not exactly the most mechanically inclined gal, so I ordered everything that would even remotely make things easier for me (which was the reason I didn't buy the Unity MB - I figured there was less to break if I didn't have a slide!)
Old 08-25-2013, 02:41 PM   #9

RV Obsession.

While the slides are nice and indeed provide more living space while extended, they do take more space when retracted. And it is something else to fail. Had 4 slides on my last DP and I practised manually retracting so I knew what to do if something failed. Loved the extra space but was always mindful about the potential failure or having someone put a slide out without checking all was clear. Eeek. Almost happened when one of our passengers thought they would help before I did my walkabout to see if my slide would clear the pedistal. I knew I was close so when I saw the slide move I said STOP. As it turned out it was OK.

Re the MB model. I like to have the bed ready to climb into when I stop. Cannot do this with the MB. In fact one has to put the slide out to sleep anywhere. Bad for WM etc. It is even on the street side so pulling into street parking to get some sleep is also a problem.

I also like the option to have TBs or the Super King.

I believe you will love the Unity TB and it should keep its value better than most.

Regards
Old 08-26-2013, 01:04 PM   #10

Solo Rvers Club
Triple E Owners Club
Quote:
RV Obsession.

While the slides are nice and indeed provide more living space while extended, they do take more space when retracted. And it is something else to fail. Had 4 slides on my last DP and I practised manually retracting so I knew what to do if something failed. Loved the extra space but was always mindful about the potential failure or having someone put a slide out without checking all was clear. Eeek. Almost happened when one of our passengers thought they would help before I did my walkabout to see if my slide would clear the pedistal. I knew I was close so when I saw the slide move I said STOP. As it turned out it was OK.

Re the MB model. I like to have the bed ready to climb into when I stop. Cannot do this with the MB. In fact one has to put the slide out to sleep anywhere. Bad for WM etc. It is even on the street side so pulling into street parking to get some sleep is also a problem.

I also like the option to have TBs or the Super King.

I believe you will love the Unity TB and it should keep its value better than most.

Regards
The bed options and readiness were the reasons I went with the TB too. And I hope you're right about the value - at least that's the feeling I have when reading and researching. I'm giddy and apprehensive at the same time. 😜
Old 08-26-2013, 05:22 PM   #11

When do you get delivery of your unity
Old 08-26-2013, 06:02 PM   #12

Just purchased a used Empress by Triple E. I have to say the quality is there in the metal frame solid wood and many outstanding features. One example, I can fill from either side or both sides together. Also when connected to water a simple valve switch fills the freshwater tank.

We are going to be very happy
wydeglyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 06:14 PM   #13

jackfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 07:53 PM   #14

Solo Rvers Club
Triple E Owners Club
I love to hear -and see - all the positive responses! It makes me look forward to this even more. Tentative delivery is November. Every day I wonder what they're adding to the unit