Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 03-27-2012, 08:51 PM   #1
Freightliner Owners Club
Anyone know a good RV autobody shop in NJ?

So I buy a farm with a big building to house by MH and protect it from the elements.

However I also rent part of the building to a landscaper. Today he calls me to let me know one of his workers put a 'scratch' in my MH.

This is what I found:

We are leaving for FL on Friday and the front hood is misaligned and pops open when you hit a bump. Going to attemp to secure with bungies.

Landscaper says he will pay for the repair but I don't know if he realizes how much RV parts are...

Evidently his worker swung a trailer door open which clocked the front end hard enough to crack the fiberglass and bend the frame.

Anyone know a good body shop in NJ that can work on RV's?

Tom and Katharine
'07 Winnebago Tour 40TD, 400hp Cummins
RVing for 19 years & 150,000+ miles
RVThere is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-28-2012, 04:12 AM   #2
Community Administrator

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
If you can secure it and you'll be anywhere near Seffner ( Tampa area ) , I would recommend Lazy Days. They have a huge auto body facility and have done quality work for me in the past.

Cliff,Tallulah and Buddy ( 1999-2012 )
Clifftall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:21 AM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

Newmar Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Ford Super Duty Owner
Don't know where you are in NJ, but Harold's RV Center in Bath, PA has a great body shop. I have seen all levels of work going on there.
John, Joyce & Libby the Yellow Lab. - Fulltime since `08

2005 Kountry Star FW-35LKSA by Newmar
2012 Ford F-450 Lariat
K-Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:08 AM   #4
Freightliner Owners Club

I know Harold and Cheryl well as I bought my first two motorhomes from them. Didn't know they did body work!

Tom and Katharine
'07 Winnebago Tour 40TD, 400hp Cummins
RVing for 19 years & 150,000+ miles
RVThere is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 03:11 PM   #5
Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner

Call them up. Although it is a short amount of time to get work done.
Gene & Ginger 04 Winnebago Adventurer 33V, Workhorse, 11 Subaru Forester (Toad), Blue Ox Aladdin, BrakeBuddy, ScanGaugeII, BatteryMINDer, KONI FSD's
Gene's Pictures Ginger's Pictures Gene's Videos
Bug512 is offline   Reply With Quote