Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-25-2016, 03:59 PM   #14463

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
To quote an infamous cartoon character; "Ruckling Rucklefrutz!!" Snagglepuss I think???
In the words of Yogi Bear "Hey Boo Boo, lets go down and get a pic-in-ic basket".

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-25-2016, 04:37 PM   #14464

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quoting one of my all time favorites >>>> That TRICK never works !!!

Pa Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 10:30 PM   #14465

Tiffin Owners Club
So, I’ve learned something this week.

DW and I were sitting in the swing and I say “What time do you want to leave tomorrow?” (Going to Chattanooga) She says “I don’t want to go tomorrow.” I say, “Why not?” She says, “I’ve changed my mind.” I sit in silence waiting for further explanation. Nothing… I say, “Why did you change your mind?” She says, “Woman’s prerogative.” I wisely consider the situation and come up with, “Show me this prerogative.” She points to her head and says, “It’s here.” Well, what could I say? She had me there.

So I began to wonder if I could have a prerogative… So I Googled it. It seems that men do have prerogatives but they just don’t have the power of a woman’s prerogative. Kind of like in Chess. The King can only move one space at a time but the Queen can move all sorts of ways as far as she wants. It’s easy for the King to get trapped if he is not protected be a good Queen.

By the way, I'm all for a Thread Killer consortium wherever it may happen. I’ll do my best to be driving by the right location at the right time. If DW asks where we are going, I’ll just say “It’s a man’s prerogative,” and hope it doesn’t get over-ruled by a woman’s prerogative…

“Theeo, theeo, that’s all folks.”
LarrytheBear is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 06:49 AM   #14466

Good morning.
From the Desert.
Sounds like we have a symposium . So now we hwve to nail down a date to put on the calendar.
How about next August 15. ? And we can stay
As long as we want or until we get kicked out.
Or as long as your wife will let you depending on her perogative .

So chime in if you have a problem with that date.
And. We can alter it so everyone can make it that wants to.
I just saw the coyote run by chasing the Road Runner...Beep Beep ....OH wait here comes Speedy Gonzales ...Arriba Arriba ... Yee Ha
Old 06-26-2016, 07:13 AM   #14467

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
Good morning.
From the Desert.
Sounds like we have a symposium . So now we hwve to nail down a date to put on the calendar.
How about next August 15. ? And we can stay
As long as we want or until we get kicked out.
Or as long as your wife will let you depending on her perogative .

So chime in if you have a problem with that date.
And. We can alter it so everyone can make it that wants to.
I just saw the coyote run by chasing the Road Runner...Beep Beep ....OH wait here comes Speedy Gonzales ...Arriba Arriba ... Yee Ha
Me and the Possum are running secret sorte's Aug. 13-26, 2017. Either before or after those days would work
Old 06-26-2016, 09:05 AM   #14468

Monaco Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
A WISE man did say many times >>>> yes dear .... you are always right ..
Pa Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 09:10 AM   #14469

Winnebago Owners Club
I had a friend who thought saying "yes dear" would let him have the last word. He was pretty smug when he told me that. When he said 'yes dear' to his wife she replied "don't be smart" ending his last word run record at 0.
Old 06-26-2016, 09:33 AM   #14470

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ok, since many killers aren't on here often I will be hyping this symposium often to be sure the word gets out.

We have 13 months to get the kids married, see grand kids get born, plan family events and cannon shots so let's get on board with this great event! No illness or dying allowed before we meet!

Aug. 2017 Thread Killer Symposium!

Roster as we speak!
Giancarlo
Possum
Huntnski
LarrytheBear

Speak up thread killers, and NNDGs we need to nail down a place and date. Two places have been suggested, both pretty close to each other, Redding, CA and Weed, CA. Either before or after Aug 13-26, 2017.
Old 06-26-2016, 05:11 PM   #14471

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Hello Thread Killers,

No symposium for me, it's my prerogative! We will be meeting with the "Meet & Greet" gang in August of 2017 at Glen Elder State Park in Kansas pretty much at the same time and unfortunately I will still be working so you will have to handle it alone without me.

I know, you don't mind at all. How can you plan on killing this thread if a NNDGR comes and saves it? I will put every effort from home to keep her alive.

LOLT, The Girl
beamisl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 06:57 PM   #14472

Winnebago Owners Club
Lynne - based on past/passed performance I would think the thread will be able to go safely through several symposiums.
Old 06-26-2016, 08:31 PM   #14473

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Gordon,

I agree with you, but I will not fail it. How the heck are you doing? I am loving this warm weather (even the 90 degrees)! Going camping Friday for a week in Ohio and will save the thread from there too.

LOLT The Girl!
beamisl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 09:16 PM   #14474

Winnebago Owners Club
Lynne Doing fine. Washed and waxed the coach, went camping and encountered rain. Back home, coach in shed and starting the process again. No plans or time to go for a while so am going to do a really good job on the polish.

Have a great time camping. Hope you and Jerry have really nice weather and no bugs!
Old 06-27-2016, 06:57 AM   #14475

How about August 11 through 14 in August 2017.
In Durango R.V. park Redding ,Ca. For our Symposium. ?

We are at our vacation home in the Desert. They have a severe heat warning through Wednesday. So we are expecting 112 to 115 degrees for the next few days. We get up at 4:00 A.M and do our chores when it is a cool 100 degrees then spend the afternoon's in the pool. I take Cookie to the Dog park in the mornings with the golf cart. She is a 65 pound American Pit Bull Terrier. She looks so funny siting next to me . ( she is a big baby. Trained to be my service dog) . She only has one bad habit
She takes up all the bed. ( HAHA )

O.k. hopefully we have the symposium nailed down.
Old 06-27-2016, 07:45 AM   #14476

Me and the Possum are running secret sorte's Aug. 13-26, 2017. Either before or after those days would work

How about August 11 through 14 in August 2017.

Doesn't appear that 11-14 would work

Wish this would have materialize last year when we went to Balloon Fiesta & G Canyon, would have been half way there, we is in Fla.

But still am gonna put the noggin in gear and attempt to put together a trip, we planned on a west coast trip anyway lots to think about where to go and what to see, and want to do an Alaskan Cruise ( ship ) when on the west coast.

We just retired about a year ago and Balloon Fiesta / G Canyon 3 week trip is our most away from stick and brick, still learning how to be away from home.

We are a maybe / probable / gonna try /we'll see / iffin we don't get there film it.

pop-sicle is offline   Reply With Quote