Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-28-2017, 11:51 AM   #17095

Newmar Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Freightliner Owners Club
It's all a trick. Actually it's a decoy action.......Prince Harry is running, (pronounced "Aaa-ree")...with his soon to be American wife as 1st Lady.....which is also a British title. Like "Lady Abble Weeble Mable Smith".

HEE HEE HEE HEE......
Roadmaster Nighthawk II, 2011 Lincoln MKX.
2012 Newmar Canyon Star (first coach) FMCA F428511.
Electra 225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-28-2017, 12:30 PM   #17096

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Hello Thread Killers,

The Queen would never lower herself to deal once again with the Colonies. She has enough idiots in Britain to deal with.

LOLT The Girl! 8 days!
beamisl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 01:11 PM   #17097

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by beamisl View Post
Hello Thread Killers,

The Queen would never lower herself to deal once again with the Colonies. She has enough idiots in Britain to deal with.

LOLT The Girl! 8 days!
Yes - she must first deal with the foibles of the Royal Family and the fellow with great hair in Canada.
Old 12-28-2017, 01:33 PM   #17098

Where are all the thread killers when you really need them?
Old 12-28-2017, 01:48 PM   #17099

Nor'easters Club
Some threads can't be killed.
Steve & Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 03:11 PM   #17100

Winnebago Owners Club
Where is the will power when you most need it.
Old 12-28-2017, 03:48 PM   #17101

Newmar Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Dewald View Post
Where is the will power when you most need it.

This thread is dead. I have WILLED it so. Live long and prosper.
Roadmaster Nighthawk II, 2011 Lincoln MKX.
2012 Newmar Canyon Star (first coach) FMCA F428511.
Electra 225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 05:15 PM   #17102

Tiffin Owners Club
Fake News Hot off the Keyboard

Impotent Thread Killers post outrage at their inability to kill “Are You a Thread Killer” thread proving that most are certainly not thread killers at all.

Federal funds will possibly be requested because of their incompetence and a possible FBI intervention. There is absolutely no evidence that the Russians are involved in any way but that is always a possibility.
There is some evidence (but not much) that Michiganders and Canadians are in collusion with an under the table deal concerning early retirement and bacon.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	vladimir_putin.jpeg
Views:	38
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	187075  
LarrytheBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 06:45 PM   #17103

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarrytheBear View Post
Fake News Hot off the Keyboard

Impotent Thread Killers post outrage at their inability to kill “Are You a Thread Killer” thread proving that most are certainly not thread killers at all.

Federal funds will possibly be requested because of their incompetence and a possible FBI intervention. There is absolutely no evidence that the Russians are involved in any way but that is always a possibility.
There is some evidence (but not much) that Michiganders and Canadians are in collusion with an under the table deal concerning early retirement and bacon.

Pravil'no comrade.
Old 12-28-2017, 09:40 PM   #17104

Winnebago Owners Club
Живи долго и процветай
Old 12-28-2017, 09:58 PM   #17105

Fleetwood Owners Club
C, I mean sea or maybe see!
Old 12-29-2017, 04:14 AM   #17106

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Hellot Thread Killers,

Dut Dut Dut: NEWS FLASH!

Fake News?? Thread Killers are in complete denial about the news that the thread is still alive and thriving. They believe that with enough effort and time they will achieve their ultimate goal. The question is, which "ultimate goal"?

The FBI is completely staying out of this they claim but then they claim all sorts of stuff that later becomes other or opposite stuff so who knows anymore. but I am sure that eventually they will re-achieve their previous status and once again make a accurate claim about something unless of course it is about our present President.

The Queen has told her Grandson "Prince Harry" that if he moves to the Colonies she will not be visiting him any time soon as she is too busy keeping tags on his Father the other Prince who never seems to get it. How that man produced two better choices is beyond me. Of course Diana had something to do with that.

While Michiganders are quite content with the present First Lady they are hopeful that she will serve another term and keep her better half working long into the next seven years draining the swamp as they would have it. I personally believe the swamp is long overdue for a good cleaning and would like to go there and start with a Spring cleaning to beat it all.

As for the Russians, they are too busy with one political party to worry about the antics and particulars of thread killers and NNDGRS. If the possibility arrives that a killing could be in the near future of course this will change. Stay tuned for an update!

Canadians have said that the border should be closed between the United States and Canada. I sure would hate to loose that connection but maybe I could buy a boat and visit anyway or just meet said Canadian in South Dakota or Yuma occasionally. Works for me!

Tim, I C, see, sea what you mean. It can be a bit confusing kind of like Potato and Potato! Gene, Jean, too, two, to, New Awlins, New Orleans. Too much to contemplate.

Federal Funds will be taken out of SS because the retired people are just sucking off the system and need to get a job or die. This comes from sources that will remain confidential because no one knows who they are. I on the other hand intend to start my sucking off the system starting February 1st. Yay me!

Evidence is in the evidence room but the Russians were in there the other day and things seem to have disappeared or were altered by another who was in the evidence room whom will remain unnamed. Why you ask, what do you think?

Time to leave you with one final word. Eat! LOLT The Girl
beamisl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 05:55 AM   #17107

Winnebago Owners Club
Georgie Boy Owners Club
This post died 6 years ago, back on the 3rd page. Wayne M on post #36, gave me the clue. The Admin/Mod have played a trick on us by shutting the original thread down, renaming it, then transferring them back to "Are You A Thread Killer"This way Wayne would never get his money.
Now in a Class C Coachman Leperchaun, trailer towing a 1950 Crosley Station wagon, or a '42 Pick-Up. Member of the Non-Affiliated Camping Group FMCA #F462997 RVM #146 Jon & Ellen
Eyephoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 07:42 AM   #17108

Fleetwood Owners Club
Wow, who said the women are Chatty Cathy's? Yep with long post like that I suspect this threads days are numbered. February 2 it should be gone. Just reading Lynn's post I had to stop twice, once to get another cup of coffee then again to go to the bathroom.

Eyeshot, don't tell him but we just told Wayne M that the thread is dead so he wouldn't come back.
(Wayne and I often pick on each other on TOT)

Goodnight Boris, Goodnight Putin. (In case your reading)