Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Reply
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-20-2012, 04:38 PM   #2017
Senior Member
 
Graniteman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Everett,PA
Posts: 178
This thread is a great place to get more campfires on your avatar.
__________________

__________________
The Collins Family
Travis, Kim, Richard, Rebecca
2 Yorkies(Sophie and Annie)
Graniteman is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-20-2012, 05:12 PM   #2018
Senior Member
 
Tallyrver's Avatar


 
Heartland RV Club
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 695
All I can think of is the stupid Gummy bear song...thanks.

__________________

Tallyrver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 05:15 PM   #2019
Senior Member
 
Tallyrver's Avatar


 
Heartland RV Club
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 695
Quote:
Originally Posted by pa0gri View Post
A and B are equal, in both cases it rolls off from the top.
Hanging the Toilet Paper

Unless you have one of those weird vertical toilet paper holders – and if you do, please accept my sympathy – there are precisely two ways to hang the toilet paper, over and under. While most people have a preference, there are merits to each.
Over
This is the way hotels do it, which leads many people to proclaim it is the correct way to hang toilet paper. It is arguably more aesthetically pleasing, but aesthetics are subjective, and some would disagree. It certainly displays more of the outside of the roll, so if you’ve invested in some fancy TP with pretty designs, you may prefer this method. That’s not however the real reason hotels hang the toilet paper this way. They do it so the housekeeper can fold over the end into that little triangle deal that signifies housekeeping has, at the very minimum, come into the bathroom and folded over the end of the toilet paper.
Under
This method is functionally superior, offering easier rolling up of excess paper, and easier tearing off of a strip from the roll – especially one handed. It also gives you a few extra inches to maneuver, which can be a real blessing in cramped quarters.
So which is better? While the ICBE hangs its toilet paper under, our official position is that you should just do whatever your wife (or whoever) tells you to. Trust me on that one. And if you are single, why are you asking me? Hang it whichever damn way you please, until somebody you are trying to impress (or much, much bigger than you) tells you to hang it the other way.
__________________
Wayne and Debbie
2014 Gateway 3650BH
2008 F350 dually diesel .
www.mudflapscampingclub.com
Tallyrver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 05:17 PM   #2020
Senior Member
 
Tallyrver's Avatar


 
Heartland RV Club
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 695
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRT View Post
Used to be A but I got converted to B....
"A" all the way!!!!
__________________
Wayne and Debbie
2014 Gateway 3650BH
2008 F350 dually diesel .
www.mudflapscampingclub.com
Tallyrver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 05:18 PM   #2021
Senior Member
 
Tallyrver's Avatar


 
Heartland RV Club
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 695
It's been a week,gotta get caught up
__________________
Wayne and Debbie
2014 Gateway 3650BH
2008 F350 dually diesel .
www.mudflapscampingclub.com
Tallyrver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 06:39 PM   #2022
Senior Member
 
navychaps's Avatar
 
Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Bartlett, TN
Posts: 732
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallyrver View Post
Hanging the Toilet Paper

Unless you have one of those weird vertical toilet paper holders – and if you do, please accept my sympathy – there are precisely two ways to hang the toilet paper, over and under. While most people have a preference, there are merits to each.
Over
This is the way hotels do it, which leads many people to proclaim it is the correct way to hang toilet paper. It is arguably more aesthetically pleasing, but aesthetics are subjective, and some would disagree. It certainly displays more of the outside of the roll, so if you’ve invested in some fancy TP with pretty designs, you may prefer this method. That’s not however the real reason hotels hang the toilet paper this way. They do it so the housekeeper can fold over the end into that little triangle deal that signifies housekeeping has, at the very minimum, come into the bathroom and folded over the end of the toilet paper.
Under
This method is functionally superior, offering easier rolling up of excess paper, and easier tearing off of a strip from the roll – especially one handed. It also gives you a few extra inches to maneuver, which can be a real blessing in cramped quarters.
So which is better? While the ICBE hangs its toilet paper under, our official position is that you should just do whatever your wife (or whoever) tells you to. Trust me on that one. And if you are single, why are you asking me? Hang it whichever damn way you please, until somebody you are trying to impress (or much, much bigger than you) tells you to hang it the other way.

I think your making this up! I WANT FOOTNOTES!!!!!
__________________
2003 Winne Adventurer, Ford F53 V-10. Toad:1992 S-10, Road Master Falcon 2 Tow bar, Blue Ox Patriot brake system and Protect-a-Tow. Right is right even if no one is doing it; Wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it--St Augustine of Hippo. Navy AD.
navychaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 06:44 PM   #2023
Senior Member
 
navychaps's Avatar
 
Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Bartlett, TN
Posts: 732
Old 01-20-2012, 06:46 PM   #2024
Senior Member
 
Dunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Phx, Arid~zona
Posts: 11,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by navychaps View Post
I think your making this up! I WANT FOOTNOTES!!!!!
Google is your friend, and since I asked nicely, they turned it back on.

ICBE
__________________
2004 32' National Sea Breeze 1311 Class A on a F-53 Chassis, CHF, TST TPMS, 5Star Tune.
If Dunner (RVM23) can't fix it, it ain't broke!
Cheap Handling Fix Poll. Click Here to vote?
Dunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 06:47 PM   #2025
Senior Member
 
navychaps's Avatar
 
Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Bartlett, TN
Posts: 732
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graniteman View Post
This thread is a great place to get more campfires on your avatar.

No one would eeeeevvvveeeerrrrr do that!
__________________
2003 Winne Adventurer, Ford F53 V-10. Toad:1992 S-10, Road Master Falcon 2 Tow bar, Blue Ox Patriot brake system and Protect-a-Tow. Right is right even if no one is doing it; Wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it--St Augustine of Hippo. Navy AD.
navychaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 06:48 PM   #2026
Senior Member
 
navychaps's Avatar
 
Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Bartlett, TN
Posts: 732
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunner View Post
Google is your friend, and since I asked nicely, they turned it back on.

ICBE

Hey Dunner, I hear that you broke your rig?
__________________
2003 Winne Adventurer, Ford F53 V-10. Toad:1992 S-10, Road Master Falcon 2 Tow bar, Blue Ox Patriot brake system and Protect-a-Tow. Right is right even if no one is doing it; Wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it--St Augustine of Hippo. Navy AD.
navychaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 07:00 PM   #2027
Senior Member
 
Tallyrver's Avatar


 
Heartland RV Club
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 695
Quote:
Originally Posted by navychaps View Post
I think your making this up! I WANT FOOTNOTES!!!!!
Hanging the Toilet Paper — The International Center for Bathroom Etiquette

You can't make this stuff up
__________________
Wayne and Debbie
2014 Gateway 3650BH
2008 F350 dually diesel .
www.mudflapscampingclub.com
Tallyrver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 07:01 PM   #2028
Senior Member
 
navychaps's Avatar
 
Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Bartlett, TN
Posts: 732
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallyrver View Post

Ok, ok, I give on that one......after your duck video though..............
__________________
2003 Winne Adventurer, Ford F53 V-10. Toad:1992 S-10, Road Master Falcon 2 Tow bar, Blue Ox Patriot brake system and Protect-a-Tow. Right is right even if no one is doing it; Wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it--St Augustine of Hippo. Navy AD.
navychaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 07:07 PM   #2029
Senior Member
 
Tallyrver's Avatar


 
Heartland RV Club
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 695
Tallyrver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 07:23 PM   #2030
Senior Member
 
Thor Owners Club
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,883
ok...caught up for a week.....now i cant get that duck song out of my head
__________________

__________________
Fred1609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Adding A Post To A Thread Over 209 Days Old? GaryKD Forum 101 | Announcements | Member Concerns 3 08-31-2010 05:12 PM

» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.