Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Reply
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 09-22-2012, 08:52 PM   #4271
Senior Dude
 
Dogpatch's Avatar


 
Forest River Owners Club
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Somewhere, BC.
Posts: 5,576
Blog Entries: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunner View Post
Did you order anything or were you just looking for sympathy?
I ordered Jim and Bj's address.

It hasn't arrived yet.

If we don't get invited over for BLT's.....I'll settle for sympathy. Although, I heard it's not very filling.

Wife is back tomorrow.

Good thing....I've almost withered away to 230 lbs.
__________________

__________________
Les (RVM12), Bonnie, Morgan and 4 leggers Bella & Bruce
2010 Forest River Cardinal 3450RL 40' Full Body Paint- 2015 Ram 3500 Laramie 6.7 ltr Turbo Diesel, 68RFE Trans. 4x4 SRW SB Pullrite 2900 18K FMCA-420438 Good Sam
Dogpatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-22-2012, 09:06 PM   #4272
Senior Member
 
slickest1's Avatar
 
Monaco Owners Club
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: B.C.
Posts: 3,093
You could have bacon BLD"s! Breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
__________________

__________________
Dennis & Marcie & Hook The Jack Russell, 2001 HR Imperial 38wds 350 Cummins, 07 Chevy Trailblazer/Blue Ox/Ready Brake, 04 Dodge 3500 Cummins,
slickest1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 01:00 AM   #4273
Senior Member
 
historyljc's Avatar
 
Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Pensacola, Florida
Posts: 5,173
Les, if you're willing to come get em, I'm willing to cook em. I'll even throw in some locally world famous BBQ baby backs and what my girls call "Dad's Potato Salad". It all goes well with your choice of Marker's Mark, Knob Creek, or Crown Royal. If you prefer Scotch all I have on hand if Johnny Walker Black. For Scotch (I'm not a big fan so am pretty inexperience in this field) I prefer Famous Grouse over Walker's. I prefer the Irish (Jameson or Bushmills), as far as Scotch or Irish drinks go. I will admit that all the Scotch drinkers that I know seem to prefer Glenfiddich Single Malt. I'll have to give it a try some time. Of course none of this will help you maintain that 230 lbs. Aah, your wife's probably home by now an will keep you from starving. If not, just give me a PM when you get to Pensacola and I come pick you up.
__________________
Travel well, travel safe,
Jim
2006 Tiffin Phaeton - 2011 Cadillac SRX
historyljc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 01:25 AM   #4274
Senior Dude
 
Dogpatch's Avatar


 
Forest River Owners Club
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Somewhere, BC.
Posts: 5,576
Blog Entries: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by historyljc
Les, if you're willing to come get em, I'm willing to cook em. I'll even throw in some locally world famous BBQ baby backs and what my girls call "Dad's Potato Salad". It all goes well with your choice of Marker's Mark, Knob Creek, or Crown Royal. If you prefer Scotch all I have on hand if Johnny Walker Black. For Scotch (I'm not a big fan so am pretty inexperience in this field) I prefer Famous Grouse over Walker's. I prefer the Irish (Jameson or Bushmills), as far as Scotch or Irish drinks go. I will admit that all the Scotch drinkers that I know seem to prefer Glenfiddich Single Malt. I'll have to give it a try some time. Of course none of this will help you maintain that 230 lbs. Aah, your wife's probably home by now an will keep you from starving. If not, just give me a PM when you get to Pensacola and I come pick you up.
Thanks for the kind offer! You are a little late tonight though, as we already had some crackers and water. Should hold us over till my wife comes home tomorrow and chef's up some 5 course dinner like she usually does! LOL

Scotch is an acquired taste. Not one I've ever been able to acquire! I liken it to the same liquid they make birth control pills. Pregnant Mare's pee! (Just my opinion)

Personally, I'm a Rum man. Can also stomach the odd Martini as long as it has some fruity additive. Also known to dabble in a little tequila here and there. Crown and coke is good. Vodka and Kahlua is a great pool drink. Now that I think about it, I'd just about drink anything EXCEPT scotch.

Rest assured, if we get to Pensacola, we'll hook up for some aperitifs and libations.
__________________
Les (RVM12), Bonnie, Morgan and 4 leggers Bella & Bruce
2010 Forest River Cardinal 3450RL 40' Full Body Paint- 2015 Ram 3500 Laramie 6.7 ltr Turbo Diesel, 68RFE Trans. 4x4 SRW SB Pullrite 2900 18K FMCA-420438 Good Sam
Dogpatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:00 AM   #4275
Senior Member
 
Dunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Phx, Arid~zona
Posts: 11,107
For sympathy to be filling, you have to "Eat the words".

Scotch is ok if you want to extend the happy hour without getting drunk. You won't want to drink it too fast.
__________________
2004 32' National Sea Breeze 1311 Class A on a F-53 Chassis, CHF, TST TPMS, 5Star Tune.
If Dunner (RVM23) can't fix it, it ain't broke!
Cheap Handling Fix Poll. Click Here to vote?
Dunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 09:18 AM   #4276
Senior Dude
 
Dogpatch's Avatar


 
Forest River Owners Club
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Somewhere, BC.
Posts: 5,576
Blog Entries: 8
I'd have to plug my nose and wash it down with something. I'd also have to stay close a place that could handle the possibility of uncontrolled "Linda Blair style" spewing.

Anything that would need that, ain't worth drinkin!
__________________
Les (RVM12), Bonnie, Morgan and 4 leggers Bella & Bruce
2010 Forest River Cardinal 3450RL 40' Full Body Paint- 2015 Ram 3500 Laramie 6.7 ltr Turbo Diesel, 68RFE Trans. 4x4 SRW SB Pullrite 2900 18K FMCA-420438 Good Sam
Dogpatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 09:56 AM   #4277
Registered User
 
Vintage RV Owners Club
Gulf Streamers Club
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Indiana
Posts: 4,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogpatch View Post
Thanks for the kind offer! You are a little late tonight though, as we already had some crackers and water. Should hold us over till my wife comes home tomorrow and chef's up some 5 course dinner like she usually does! LOL

Scotch is an acquired taste. Not one I've ever been able to acquire! I liken it to the same liquid they make birth control pills. Pregnant Mare's pee! (Just my opinion)

Personally, I'm a Rum man. Can also stomach the odd Martini as long as it has some fruity additive. Also known to dabble in a little tequila here and there. Crown and coke is good. Vodka and Kahlua is a great pool drink. Now that I think about it, I'd just about drink anything EXCEPT scotch.

Rest assured, if we get to Pensacola, we'll hook up for some aperitifs and libations.
Spiced Rum, Tequila, Vodka, Kahula!
__________________
Midniteoyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:36 AM   #4278
Senior Member
 
Sutler's Avatar
 
Freightliner Owners Club
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: GreenValley , Arizona
Posts: 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by historyljc View Post
Les, if you're willing to come get em, I'm willing to cook em. I'll even throw in some locally world famous BBQ baby backs and what my girls call "Dad's Potato Salad". It all goes well with your choice of Marker's Mark, Knob Creek, or Crown Royal. If you prefer Scotch all I have on hand if Johnny Walker Black. For Scotch (I'm not a big fan so am pretty inexperience in this field) I prefer Famous Grouse over Walker's. I prefer the Irish (Jameson or Bushmills), as far as Scotch or Irish drinks go. I will admit that all the Scotch drinkers that I know seem to prefer Glenfiddich Single Malt. I'll have to give it a try some time. Of course none of this will help you maintain that 230 lbs. Aah, your wife's probably home by now an will keep you from starving. If not, just give me a PM when you get to Pensacola and I come pick you up.
Ill be down to Florida in March of next year have to take my uncle to my Aunts grave sight rest her sole. we will bring the Crown you supply the ribs..lol--------lol---
__________________
Tom & Christi Rae Sutler
Freightliner club member
Goodsam club member
IRV2-Supporter
Sutler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 11:05 AM   #4279
Senior Dude
 
Dogpatch's Avatar


 
Forest River Owners Club
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Somewhere, BC.
Posts: 5,576
Blog Entries: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sutler View Post


Ill be down to Florida in March of next year have to take my uncle to my Aunts grave sight rest her sole. we will bring the Crown you supply the ribs..lol--------lol---
How about you guys all come up to Canada? I'll supply the Crown AND Ribs.

I'd save on fuel too! LOL
__________________
Les (RVM12), Bonnie, Morgan and 4 leggers Bella & Bruce
2010 Forest River Cardinal 3450RL 40' Full Body Paint- 2015 Ram 3500 Laramie 6.7 ltr Turbo Diesel, 68RFE Trans. 4x4 SRW SB Pullrite 2900 18K FMCA-420438 Good Sam
Dogpatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 11:11 AM   #4280
Senior Member
 
Sutler's Avatar
 
Freightliner Owners Club
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: GreenValley , Arizona
Posts: 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogpatch View Post
How about you guys all come up to Canada? I'll supply the Crown AND Ribs.

I'd save on fuel too! LOL
Maybe i could stop by on the way to my cousins in Anchorage and Willow Alaska .They have lived ther with my uncle for about 42 years made the trip once man i loved the color change in Sept running through Canada, Promised the wife we would make a run up there one of theses days shes never been there.
__________________
Tom & Christi Rae Sutler
Freightliner club member
Goodsam club member
IRV2-Supporter
Sutler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 11:44 AM   #4281
Senior Dude
 
Dogpatch's Avatar


 
Forest River Owners Club
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Somewhere, BC.
Posts: 5,576
Blog Entries: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sutler View Post
Maybe i could stop by on the way to my cousins in Anchorage and Willow Alaska .They have lived ther with my uncle for about 42 years made the trip once man i loved the color change in Sept running through Canada, Promised the wife we would make a run up there one of theses days shes never been there.
If you do, send me a PM.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	We live here.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	26493  
__________________
Les (RVM12), Bonnie, Morgan and 4 leggers Bella & Bruce
2010 Forest River Cardinal 3450RL 40' Full Body Paint- 2015 Ram 3500 Laramie 6.7 ltr Turbo Diesel, 68RFE Trans. 4x4 SRW SB Pullrite 2900 18K FMCA-420438 Good Sam
Dogpatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 11:51 AM   #4282
Senior Member
 
Dunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Phx, Arid~zona
Posts: 11,107
Any fishies in that water? Kind, size, hungry?
__________________
2004 32' National Sea Breeze 1311 Class A on a F-53 Chassis, CHF, TST TPMS, 5Star Tune.
If Dunner (RVM23) can't fix it, it ain't broke!
Cheap Handling Fix Poll. Click Here to vote?
Dunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 11:58 AM   #4283
Senior Member
 
Sutler's Avatar
 
Freightliner Owners Club
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: GreenValley , Arizona
Posts: 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogpatch View Post
If you do, send me a PM.
Nice will do, have to see how the uncles plans turn out 1st, i know i promised wife so we will be going if not in March, will be shortly after.
__________________
Tom & Christi Rae Sutler
Freightliner club member
Goodsam club member
IRV2-Supporter
Sutler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 12:25 PM   #4284
Senior Dude
 
Dogpatch's Avatar


 
Forest River Owners Club
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Somewhere, BC.
Posts: 5,576
Blog Entries: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunner View Post
Any fishies in that water? Kind, size, hungry?
Lake trout, Rainbow trout, Cutthroat trout, Burbot and Kokanee.

The Lakers get about 15-30 lbs. This lake is used by a lot of summer holiday boaters so the fish get big as a lot of guys don't fish them during summer vacation and tourist season. Look up Kalamalka Lake where I live in BC.
Beautiful lake.

Also Okanagan Lake is close by. Deep and about 90 miles long.
__________________

__________________
Les (RVM12), Bonnie, Morgan and 4 leggers Bella & Bruce
2010 Forest River Cardinal 3450RL 40' Full Body Paint- 2015 Ram 3500 Laramie 6.7 ltr Turbo Diesel, 68RFE Trans. 4x4 SRW SB Pullrite 2900 18K FMCA-420438 Good Sam
Dogpatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Adding A Post To A Thread Over 209 Days Old? GaryKD Forum 101 | Announcements | Member Concerns 3 08-31-2010 05:12 PM

» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.