Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-14-2011, 09:04 PM   #729

iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francesca View Post
COMMUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT

The High Mucky-Mucks of IRV2 have decided that whoever puts up post #800 in this thread deserves to Get Something Special.
Accordingly, they've asked ME to custom design a Special Honorarily Awarded Avatar.
This Avatar will be affixed to all subsequent posts, in every thread, that the Honoree makes here at IRV2.
Whether the winner wants it there or not!

So post away, folks!

You're only a few posts short of Getting What You Deserve!

Francesca, shoes off and counting.
Dang! Put your shoes back on!

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-14-2011, 09:19 PM   #730

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
COMMUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT

The High Mucky-Mucks of IRV2 have decided that whoever puts up post #800 in this thread deserves to Get Something Special.
Accordingly, they've asked ME to custom design a Special Honorarily Awarded Avatar.
This Avatar will be affixed to all subsequent posts, in every thread, that the Honoree makes here at IRV2.
Whether the winner wants it there or not!

So post away, folks!

You're only a few posts short of Getting What You Deserve!

Francesca, shoes off and counting.
I bet it will be appropriate for the great accomplishment it will be!

2003 Winne Adventurer, Ford F53 V-10. Toad:1992 S-10, Road Master Falcon 2 Tow bar, Blue Ox Patriot brake system and Protect-a-Tow. Right is right even if no one is doing it; Wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it--St Augustine of Hippo. Navy AD.
navychaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 09:20 PM   #731

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
4 more till 800
2003 Winne Adventurer, Ford F53 V-10. Toad:1992 S-10, Road Master Falcon 2 Tow bar, Blue Ox Patriot brake system and Protect-a-Tow. Right is right even if no one is doing it; Wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it--St Augustine of Hippo. Navy AD.
Old 10-14-2011, 09:20 PM   #732

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
No wait 4 more now!
Old 10-14-2011, 09:21 PM   #733

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Or it it 3?
Old 10-14-2011, 09:21 PM   #734

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
No wait now it says only 2!!!!!!
Old 10-14-2011, 09:22 PM   #735

Vintage RV Owners Club
HMBWAHAHAHAHAHA

I win!

Francesca
Old 10-14-2011, 09:23 PM   #736

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
OH...OH...Oh 800 Posts!!!! Ok I miscounted but this one is still 800!!!!!!!!!:da nce::dan ce:
Old 10-14-2011, 09:24 PM   #737

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Ladyfitz is a contender!!!
Oh!
Notifier activated while I'm writing this...
Looks like Navychaps is in the running, too!

Francesca

Hey U usurped me!
Old 10-14-2011, 09:24 PM   #738

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Ok Francesca you have to get the reward!
Old 10-14-2011, 09:31 PM   #739

Monaco Owners Club
Guess what You didn't kill it!!! he he he
Old 10-14-2011, 09:45 PM   #740

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
I fell for Francesca's evil plot to do post 800 I cannot believe I fell for this! I am sighting in the heavy artillery, this shall not go UN-avenged! Ask Kirk yelled at Kahn in Star Trek, I yell F-R-A-N-C-S-C-A!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-14-2011, 09:48 PM   #741

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Of note... i now have two campfires! I at least can keep myself warm during this time of setback!
Old 10-14-2011, 10:03 PM   #742

Vintage RV Owners Club
Hi, Navychaps

Just a quick note- I have to run to be the Guest of Honor at The Banquet the site's throwing in my honor...
Noblesse oblige, and all that...
I just want to tell you that you didn't have a snowball's chance of winning, even had I not been lurking in the shadows!

According to the Rules of The Community of People That Have Nothing Better to Do Than This,
subsequent posting is an automatic disqualifier from any honorific in contention...
You have to wait for some other Threadkiller Wannabe to post before you can strike

Now I really must run- ticker tape parades wait for no one!

Hope to see you around #900!

Francesca