Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-13-2015, 10:42 PM   #10347

Monaco Owners Club
There must be a mistake!! I booked for 24 hrs.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-14-2015, 07:25 AM   #10348

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Huntnski,

You doing ok?

Good Morning Thread Killers, I look forward to another beautiful day of life! Hope you all have a wonderful one and that this thread lives on for frivolous communications.

The Girl!

beamisl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 08:54 AM   #10349

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by beamisl View Post
Huntnski,

You doing ok?

Good Morning Thread Killers, I look forward to another beautiful day of life! Hope you all have a wonderful one and that this thread lives on for frivolous communications.

The Girl!
NO, now I'm a little worried about Slick and Flag!

Playing with my 3yo grand daughter last night DW told her let's make some connecting circles using the checkers they had. She said "I don't know how, let me look it up on my phone" then proceeded to punch away on a old phone they gave her to play with. Kids are something else!

Yes Lynne I'm great!
Old 03-14-2015, 05:08 PM   #10350

Monaco Owners Club
Don't worry about Slick and Flag!! Slick is sittin in the shade here in the heat of Yuma imbibing on lots of cool liquid with no Umbrella's in them.

Flag as far as I know is living the dream, riding the rainbow, and other nefarious activities!
Old 03-14-2015, 06:40 PM   #10351

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickest1 View Post
Don't worry about Slick and Flag!! Slick is sittin in the shade here in the heat of Yuma imbibing on lots of cool liquid with no Umbrella's in them.

Flag as far as I know is living the dream, riding the rainbow, and other nefarious activities!
We are indeed. We are almost packed up and ready to roll on to the next place.
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 09:54 PM   #10352

Monaco Owners Club
Where are you headed next Steve? We have a week left here and then we are on the move as well. The plan is Vegas, Reno, and then meander our way back home. It is getting too hot here for this old pair of birds.
Old 03-14-2015, 09:59 PM   #10353

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
I just got back from southern cal and want to get back out soon. Someone said my video made them seasick. Should I tighten up the steering?
Old 03-14-2015, 10:02 PM   #10354

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Dallas -----> Hot Springs AR ---> Illinois --> Amana Colonies --> Sioux Falls ----> ???? ----> Las Vegas ----> Bryce Canyon ---> Idaho ---> ???? ----> Arizona for winter...

Journey onward...
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 10:05 PM   #10355

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickest1 View Post
Where are you headed next Steve? We have a week left here and then we are on the move as well. The plan is Vegas, Reno, and then meander our way back home. It is getting too hot here for this old pair of birds.
Slick you need to meet up with the group at Bryce Canyon! I've never seen one of you Canukes up close. We will be there starting Aug 15. Or of course follow Steve on over to AR for the Catherines Landing get together April 15!
Old 03-14-2015, 10:34 PM   #10356

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
NO, now I'm a little worried about Slick and Flag
I'm worried about all of you... There's not a serious Thread Killer in the bunch.
You would think with all the experience with Thread Killin' here somebody could do this one in.
Maybe somebody can get atomic/aeronautical engineering overly technical in answering Huffy's question. Maybe we could get a Bilstein/Koni argument going...
Don't make me start writing poetry again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by huffypuff View Post
I just got back from southern cal and want to get back out soon. Someone said my video made them seasick. Should I tighten up the steering?
LarrytheBear is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 10:40 PM   #10357

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarrytheBear View Post
I'm worried about all of you... There's not a serious Thread Killer in the bunch.
You would think with all the experience with Thread Killin' here somebody could do this one in.
Maybe somebody can get atomic/aeronautical engineering overly technical in answering Huffy's question. Maybe we could get a Bilstein/Koni argument going...
Don't make me start writing poetry again...
Hey to add fuel to the fire I got a Roadmaster 8 bag chassis.
Old 03-14-2015, 10:48 PM   #10358

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Slick you need to meet up with the group at Bryce Canyon! I've never seen one of you Canukes up close. We will be there starting Aug 15. Or of course follow Steve on over to AR for the Catherines Landing get together April 15!
Us Canucks are rather Handsome Devils., I would like to meet up but have to be back in Canuck Land by the 5th of April. Travel insurance will expire.
Then I have to sit in a truck for a few months doing fund raising for next trip.
I am hoping to catch Steve and Annie next winter in Az. That goes for whoever else as well.

On with the thread killing. We may have a shot with Huffy on board. His gun is still smokin from the last kill.
Old 03-14-2015, 11:08 PM   #10359

Fleetwood Owners Club
Huffy your driving is fine, it's your narration that made me dizzy!
Boy, the Bear sure sounded grizzly tonight's!
Slick when you meet Steve just remember he's just a Plano Texan!
All I've got, Goodnight!
Old 03-15-2015, 03:44 AM   #10360

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Good Morning Thread Killers!

Morning Gents,

I hope you all wake up to a fabulous morning wherever you are. it's about 34 this AM but it's supposed to hit over 50 again. I LOVE SPRING! With the winter we have had here in MI this seems warm right now. Imagine if it hits the 60's they are predicting for Monday. Yeah

So, what are your plans for the day. Sitting around having a libation, or fishing, or target practice? Would love to be out shooting today but got me some other plans.

Your whole post scared me Puffy but maybe getting some stabalizers on your rig would help?

Well thread killers, good luck today with whatever you plan to do. See you out there eventually when w--k no longer controls a big portion of my life.

The Girl!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	rainbows.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	152.4 KB
ID:	88569  

beamisl is offline   Reply With Quote