Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Reply
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-12-2015, 12:09 AM   #11131
Senior Member
 
Possum's Avatar


 
Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Cherry Creek, BC Canada
Posts: 7,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Coconut cream, rhubarb! What kind of commi pies are those? This God fearing, U.S. Born and raised Thread Killer likes the U.S. Standard, Apple Pie!! God Bless America and kill this thread!
Yuh notice though that she tried to sneak a rhubarb pie into the mix knowing full darn well that I have a deadly allergic reaction to rhubarb. She ain't figured out that the prime directive of this here mission is to kill the thread; not each other.
__________________

__________________
Denise and Dennis Dalla-Vicenza Co-pilot Mizzie
Gracie a Winnebago 29 RQ +
George a Suzuki Toad
.
(Co-pilots emeritus Furb, Izzy & Mikkael)
Cherry Creek British Columbia
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-12-2015, 07:26 AM   #11132
Senior Member
 
huntnski's Avatar
 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 6,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
Yuh notice though that she tried to sneak a rhubarb pie into the mix knowing full darn well that I have a deadly allergic reaction to rhubarb. She ain't figured out that the prime directive of this here mission is to kill the thread; not each other.
Don't worry Possum, I've got your back!

American Pie and Canadian Bacon!
The new Starsky and Hutch!
__________________

__________________
Tim & Mary Discovery 40X. Chevy Tahoe. RVM32
"I've been lost now, days uncounted..."GFR"
huntnski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 09:43 AM   #11133
Senior Member
 
Possum's Avatar


 
Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Cherry Creek, BC Canada
Posts: 7,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Don't worry Possum, I've got your back!

American Pie and Canadian Bacon!
The new Starsky and Hutch!
Not sure if that's comforting or not?

As long as I gets to drive, I'll go along with that.
__________________
Denise and Dennis Dalla-Vicenza Co-pilot Mizzie
Gracie a Winnebago 29 RQ +
George a Suzuki Toad
.
(Co-pilots emeritus Furb, Izzy & Mikkael)
Cherry Creek British Columbia
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 04:11 PM   #11134
Senior Member
 
huntnski's Avatar
 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 6,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
Not sure if that's comforting or not?

As long as I gets to drive, I'll go along with that.
Ill see you in Bryce Canyon!
__________________
Tim & Mary Discovery 40X. Chevy Tahoe. RVM32
"I've been lost now, days uncounted..."GFR"
huntnski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 01:36 PM   #11135
Senior Member
 
beamisl's Avatar
 
Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: MI
Posts: 2,634
Awake Thread Killers!


Oh it is cold and dreary today! But never fear, I am here to save the thread!


Live on Little Thread! Rhubarb pie, coconut cream pie, and apple pie. Whatever your preference, enjoy every bite.

The GIrl
__________________
Love the sunshine and warmer weather!
Lynne and Jerry RVM 105
2004 Winnebago Itasca Sunova / 2012 Toyota Prius / 2016 ACME EZE-Tow Dolly
beamisl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 10:09 PM   #11136
Senior Member
 
LarrytheBear's Avatar
 
Tiffin Owners Club
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,474
........can you hear me now.... no wifi... or at best ify wifi. But the camping is great here in middle Georgia.

I just wanted to say goodbye to the thread
cause I believe it is almost dead.
If it were not for the pie, I'm quite sure it would die.

It's GIrl and Navy against all the big, bad, mean and nasty "Thread Killers"
(Don't tell anybody, but Navy is still working the double agent angle... he's just going real slow...)

Possum, watch your back... Huntsy's back there...
Oh... speaking of possums. I saw one in the road today but I don't think it was rhubarb pie that did him in... (not that there is anything wrong with that)
__________________
Larry and Prissy Sharp
2006 Allegro Bay 37DB
2012 Toyota Yaris
LarrytheBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 10:14 PM   #11137
Senior Member
 
huntnski's Avatar
 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 6,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarrytheBear View Post
........can you hear me now.... no wifi... or at best ify wifi. But the camping is great here in middle Georgia.

I just wanted to say goodbye to the thread
cause I believe it is almost dead.
If it were not for the pie, I'm quite sure it would die.

It's GIrl and Navy against all the big, bad, mean and nasty "Thread Killers"
(Don't tell anybody, but Navy is still working the double agent angle... he's just going real slow...)

Possum, watch your back... Huntsy's back there...
Oh... speaking of possums. I saw one in the road today but I don't think it was rhubarb pie that did him in... (not that there is anything wrong with that)
Dang Bear, I'm in AL again and I guess your not coming over to buy me lunch!

Oh well, enjoy the camping, come on over to AR next month we will be hosting at one of the State Parks.
__________________
Tim & Mary Discovery 40X. Chevy Tahoe. RVM32
"I've been lost now, days uncounted..."GFR"
huntnski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 10:23 PM   #11138
Senior Member
 
LarrytheBear's Avatar
 
Tiffin Owners Club
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,474
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Dang Bear, I'm in AL again and I guess your not coming over to buy me lunch!

Oh well, enjoy the camping, come on over to AR next month we will be hosting at one of the State Parks.
We've probably got the latitude about right, just off on the longitude.
Save me a spot in in AR... If I can figure how to get across the Mississippi I might come that way. There's got to be a bridge somewhere...
__________________
Larry and Prissy Sharp
2006 Allegro Bay 37DB
2012 Toyota Yaris
LarrytheBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 10:44 PM   #11139
Senior Member
 
huntnski's Avatar
 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 6,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarrytheBear View Post
We've probably got the latitude about right, just off on the longitude.
Save me a spot in in AR... If I can figure how to get across the Mississippi I might come that way. There's got to be a bridge somewhere...
Do let us know when your coming, we'll be working two different State Parks this year. Love to meet up with you!
__________________
Tim & Mary Discovery 40X. Chevy Tahoe. RVM32
"I've been lost now, days uncounted..."GFR"
huntnski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 03:06 PM   #11140
Senior Member
 
usnret997's Avatar
 
Damon Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: milton, Florida
Posts: 196
looks like the thread is slowly dying. nothing in 2 days. Can we say rest in peace little thread?
__________________
Retired Navy Corpsman. Fare winds and following seas.
98 Damon Day Break F53 chassis.
LT & D. Trixie, Marley and Leo
usnret997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 03:46 PM   #11141
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: San Marcos, CA
Posts: 138
This thread has really exposed a lot of people. I see that there are more like me than I thought.
__________________
SissyBoyBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 04:11 PM   #11142
Senior Member
 
beamisl's Avatar
 
Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: MI
Posts: 2,634
Arise Thread Killers and prepare to fail again!


Live on Little Thread! THE GIRL!
__________________
Love the sunshine and warmer weather!
Lynne and Jerry RVM 105
2004 Winnebago Itasca Sunova / 2012 Toyota Prius / 2016 ACME EZE-Tow Dolly
beamisl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 04:31 PM   #11143
Senior Member
 
Possum's Avatar


 
Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Cherry Creek, BC Canada
Posts: 7,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyBoyBob View Post
This thread has really exposed a lot of people. I see that there are more like me than I thought.
Uh oh, another, not quite proficient NNDGer.

Or did I misconstrue your implication?
__________________
Denise and Dennis Dalla-Vicenza Co-pilot Mizzie
Gracie a Winnebago 29 RQ +
George a Suzuki Toad
.
(Co-pilots emeritus Furb, Izzy & Mikkael)
Cherry Creek British Columbia
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 04:32 PM   #11144
Senior Member
 
Possum's Avatar


 
Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Cherry Creek, BC Canada
Posts: 7,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by beamisl View Post
Arise Thread Killers and prepare to fail again!


Live on Little Thread! THE GIRL!
Remember the old song.....
"Go Away Little Girl?"







__________________

__________________
Denise and Dennis Dalla-Vicenza Co-pilot Mizzie
Gracie a Winnebago 29 RQ +
George a Suzuki Toad
.
(Co-pilots emeritus Furb, Izzy & Mikkael)
Cherry Creek British Columbia
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 4 (0 members and 4 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Adding A Post To A Thread Over 209 Days Old? GaryKD Forum 101 | Announcements | Member Concerns 3 08-31-2010 05:12 PM

» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.