Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Reply
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-25-2015, 08:27 AM   #11971
Senior Dude
 
Dogpatch's Avatar


 
Forest River Owners Club
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Somewhere, BC.
Posts: 5,576
Blog Entries: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgard01 View Post
Time to kill this thread.....

A macerator provides several options .........

Blah blah blah.........

other campers have watched me use the macerator, it is not uncommon for them to comment........

So, if you are still reading this, ....
Although you posted a whole lot of crap there, you may have something.....I don't think anyone has tried to bore this thread to death! LOL
__________________

__________________
Les (RVM12), Bonnie, Morgan and 4 leggers Bella & Bruce
2010 Forest River Cardinal 3450RL 40' Full Body Paint- 2015 Ram 3500 Laramie 6.7 ltr Turbo Diesel, 68RFE Trans. 4x4 SRW SB Pullrite 2900 18K FMCA-420438 Good Sam
Dogpatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-25-2015, 08:30 AM   #11972
Senior Member
 
tedgard01's Avatar


 
Carolina Campers
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Winston Salem, NC
Posts: 2,373
Are You A Thread Killer

I see you are a speed reader....
__________________

__________________
tedgard01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 09:06 AM   #11973
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 411
Wink I still Got it

All I can say is when I get shot out of the cannon , it will not be photo shopped. I have been doing crazy things all my life making my Daughter nervous, . My wife
( second wife )
would not even go watch me race when I was driving race cars. I hit the wall at 135 M.P.H. and broke my thumb and had the race car back in the trailer driving home and called to say I was O.K. But she promised to go to Florida with me and watch me get shot out of a cannon. She is not happy about it, but it is just me, as long as I live I will be doing crazy stuff . I can see me in the future riding my wheel chair through a ring of fire. My brain says I am still 20 years old...and my Body says I am pushing 80 years. She is a lot younger than me and I have to prove to her I still got it, I may be old, but I still got it. She says I don't have to keep proving I still got it because she got it already.
__________________
Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 09:12 AM   #11974
Senior Member
 
Moonrover's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,685
Time to bring back FLASH BOREDOM, my alter ego. That was my screen name on another board before it was disbanded. Wonder if I fatally damaged that board? If so, then I should sew another merit badge on my T-shirt.
__________________
Moonrover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 09:20 AM   #11975
Senior Member
 
tedgard01's Avatar


 
Carolina Campers
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Winston Salem, NC
Posts: 2,373
Are You A Thread Killer

Flush Boredom rides again.... There he goes! It takes him far less time to flush than to go.....
__________________
tedgard01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 09:22 AM   #11976
Senior Member
 
huntnski's Avatar
 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 6,445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonrover View Post
Time to bring back FLASH BOREDOM, my alter ego. That was my screen name on another board before it was disbanded. Wonder if I fatally damaged that board? If so, then I should sew another merit badge on my T-shirt.
You related to Chronic Boredom?
__________________
Tim & Mary Discovery 40X. Chevy Tahoe. RVM32
"I've been lost now, days uncounted..."GFR"
huntnski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 10:17 AM   #11977
Senior Member
 
beamisl's Avatar
 
Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: MI
Posts: 2,635
LOLT Live on Little Thread LOLT Live on Little Thread


Give it up, you will never kill this thread as long as Navy and I live. The Girl
__________________
Love the sunshine and warmer weather!
Lynne and Jerry RVM 105
2004 Winnebago Itasca Sunova / 2012 Toyota Prius / 2016 ACME EZE-Tow Dolly
beamisl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 11:21 AM   #11978
Senior Member
 
Gordon Dewald's Avatar
 
Winnebago Owners Club
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 8,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
All I can say is when I get shot out of the cannon , it will not be photo shopped. I have been doing crazy things all my life making my Daughter nervous, . My wife
( second wife )
would not even go watch me race when I was driving race cars. I hit the wall at 135 M.P.H. and broke my thumb and had the race car back in the trailer driving home and called to say I was O.K. But she promised to go to Florida with me and watch me get shot out of a cannon. She is not happy about it, but it is just me, as long as I live I will be doing crazy stuff . I can see me in the future riding my wheel chair through a ring of fire. My brain says I am still 20 years old...and my Body says I am pushing 80 years. She is a lot younger than me and I have to prove to her I still got it, I may be old, but I still got it. She says I don't have to keep proving I still got it because she got it already.
Just thinking about the cannon shot and the safest way to do it.

Theoretically if you pointed the cannon straight up you should return to the ground with the same speed you started - that being zero. That would give you a very soft landing. LOL

That is unless gravity takes over somewhere on the way back down.

Fly safe!!
__________________
Gordon and Janet
Tour 42QD/inTech Stacker
Gordon Dewald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 02:37 PM   #11979
Senior Member
 
Moonrover's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,685
The initial point of measurement takes place with the explosion. Then you would impact the ground with the same force required to launch your carcass straight up ... in theory that is. More than likely there may be some bodily fluid loss on the way up and on the return trip. That will mess up the equation, as well as underware. Dang, I also didn't take into account "terminal velocity". Something all parachute jumpers understand. Especially those who have trouble getting the chute open.
__________________
Moonrover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 04:15 PM   #11980
Senior Member
 
huntnski's Avatar
 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 6,445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonrover View Post
The initial point of measurement takes place with the explosion. Then you would impact the ground with the same force required to launch your carcass straight up ... in theory that is. More than likely there may be some bodily fluid loss on the way up and on the return trip. That will mess up the equation, as well as underware. Dang, I also didn't take into account "terminal velocity". Something all parachute jumpers understand. Especially those who have trouble getting the chute open.
Power Series
an = n; n 2; n 3; ...
an = 1/n; 1/n 2; 1/n 3; 1/n 4;
1/n 5; 1/n 6; 1/n 7; 1/n 8;
1/n 9; 1/n 10; 1/n p

If you need any more help, just post me, I'll light the fuse!
__________________
Tim & Mary Discovery 40X. Chevy Tahoe. RVM32
"I've been lost now, days uncounted..."GFR"
huntnski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 08:12 PM   #11981
Senior Member
 
Moonrover's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,685
Hmmmmm ... Power Series Representation of a Function never looked like that where I worked with it at MIT.
__________________
Moonrover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 08:25 PM   #11982
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ca
Posts: 926
I'd like to recommend flush boredom for membership..........
__________________
timetogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 08:34 PM   #11983
Senior Member
 
LarrytheBear's Avatar
 
Tiffin Owners Club
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Power Series
an = n; n 2; n 3; ...
an = 1/n; 1/n 2; 1/n 3; 1/n 4;
1/n 5; 1/n 6; 1/n 7; 1/n 8;
1/n 9; 1/n 10; 1/n p

If you need any more help, just post me, I'll light the fuse!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonrover View Post
Hmmmmm ... Power Series Representation of a Function never looked like that where I worked with it at MIT.
Looks about right to me... and I was trained by a Amway representative back about '78. (or would that be 'an Amway'....?) Anywho... the only thing you forgot was to multiply by 10,000 and add dollar $ign$.
(No intense offended to any Amway people out there)
__________________
Larry and Prissy Sharp
2006 Allegro Bay 37DB
2012 Toyota Yaris
LarrytheBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 08:37 PM   #11984
Senior Member
 
usnret997's Avatar
 
Damon Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: milton, Florida
Posts: 196
So let me get this right.
1=shot from cannon
2=the feeling of no gravity
3=the force of gravity pulling you back down
4=that AS moment right before the dead stop on the ground

Anyway LOLT Hey Girl
Navy out
__________________

__________________
Retired Navy Corpsman. Fare winds and following seas.
98 Damon Day Break F53 chassis.
LT & D. Trixie, Marley and Leo
usnret997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Adding A Post To A Thread Over 209 Days Old? GaryKD Forum 101 | Announcements | Member Concerns 3 08-31-2010 05:12 PM

» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.