Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-20-2016, 07:52 PM   #13497

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgard01 View Post
Good stuff????? What....?
Whaddaya mean…

We have contests for free give-aways as good as Publisher’s Clearing House and occasionally special sale items only found on “As Seen on Are You A Thread Killer.”

The advice here is absolutely stellar…

The men are all strong and handsome and the women are all beautiful and great cooks.

We all get at least 12 miles per gallon and have never had a problem with our black tanks.

We never have a “gas or diesel” argument because we finally figured out that if you have a gas unit you should put gas in it and if you have a diesel unit you should put diesel in it. Simple...

We all “Thread Killers” at heart… even the NNDGers (Nanny nanny do gooder), they just haven’t come to grips with their “inner killer.”

This thread won’t be killed on purpose. More than likely it will be done in by a well-intentioned NNDGer… They are the most dangerous…

LarrytheBear is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-20-2016, 08:22 PM   #13498

Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarrytheBear View Post
Whaddaya mean…

We have contests for free give-aways as good as Publisher’s Clearing House and occasionally special sale items only found on “As Seen on Are You A Thread Killer.”

The men are all strong and handsome and the women are all beautiful and great cooks.

We all get at least 12 miles per gallon and have never had a problem with our black tanks.

We never have a “gas or diesel” argument because we finally figured out that if you have a gas unit you should put gas in it and if you have a diesel unit you should put diesel in it. Simple...

We all “Thread Killers” at heart… even the NNDGers (Nanny nanny do gooder), they just haven’t come to grips with their “inner killer.”

This thread won’t be killed on purpose. More than likely it will be done in by a well-intentioned NNDGer… They are the most dangerous…

Oh... I am so relieved...

Old 02-20-2016, 09:20 PM   #13499

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Whaddaya mean…

Good job Bear!

Well I guess, I kind of dosed off after about the second sentence but I'm sure you were dead on. Oh, and I have a diesel and I put fuel in it and I don't know why they call it a black tank cause when I spilled it onto the camp site it was really brown, thought that was funny but they don't put a brown tank in only a black tank and a grey tank, and don't get me started on that grey tank issue but you were right with the 12 mpg cause when going up hill its 12 mpg but going down hill it's more 19 mpg at that funny cause if I keep going down hill only then I can save a lot of cash, well not cash cause I actually use a credit card ain't that funny?
Old 02-20-2016, 09:34 PM   #13500

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
^^^ This thread is getting deep... I'm impressed with this renewed interest in actual thread kill, and the elevation of thought.

The notion that NNDGRs will kill this thing is brilliant.
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 10:00 PM   #13501

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Good job Bear!

Well I guess, I kind of dosed off after about the second sentence but I'm sure you were dead on. Oh, and I have a diesel and I put fuel in it and I don't know why they call it a black tank cause when I spilled it onto the camp site it was really brown, thought that was funny but they don't put a brown tank in only a black tank and a grey tank, and don't get me started on that grey tank issue but you were right with the 12 mpg cause when going up hill its 12 mpg but going down hill it's more 19 mpg at that funny cause if I keep going down hill only then I can save a lot of cash, well not cash cause I actually use a credit card ain't that funny?
Maybe we should get together as a voting block of “Thread Killers” and petition Congress to change the name from “black tank” to “brown tank” for the sake of full disclosure.

And… wait for it………this is big…………… We need to get the highway designers to make all the highways go down hill. Think about how much gas (or diesel, if you go that way) the country would save. I don’t know why anyone hasn’t thought of this before!

And all from the Thread Killin’ think tank. What color (that’s colour for you Canoudians) should a think tank be?

And I'm working on the cash and credit card thing. I think I have it solved but I'll have to check with the legal department.
LarrytheBear is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 10:12 PM   #13502
RVM#87 / Senior Member

Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Maybe we should get together as a voting block of “Thread Killers” and petition Congress to change the name from “black tank” to “brown tank” for the sake of full disclosure.
Brilliant Bear!! That'll take so long thissy here thread'll have cobwebs all over it!!
Retired & perfecting procrastination!
DieselTech39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 10:53 PM   #13503

Carolina Campers
Are You A Thread Killer

Oh... I am so relieved...
Old 02-20-2016, 11:03 PM   #13504

Carolina Campers
Are You A Thread Killer

Quote:
… wait for it………this is big…………… We need to get the highway designers to make all the highways go down hill. Think about how much gas (or diesel, if you go that way) the country would save. I don’t know why anyone hasn’t thought of this before!

Why not let there be an upside and a downside, where those going down the downside would pulling those going up the upside... A win-win for all... Those going down the downside would make great mileage and those being pulled up the upside would also get great mileage.... Man, why didn't someone think of this before....?

I bet the NNDG'ers are slobbering at this thought...
Old 02-21-2016, 09:24 AM   #13505

simple fix....I bought a can of brown spray paint and painted my black tank brown. The grey tank, I left it alone for now. When the weather warms up I will spray paint it neutral.
Old 02-21-2016, 09:40 AM   #13506

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
simple fix....I bought a can of brown spray paint and painted my black tank brown. The grey tank, I left it alone for now. When the weather warms up I will spray paint it neutral.
Sure and now you advocate for discrimination against park, drive and reverse.
(Co-pilots emeritus Furb, Izzy & Mikkael)
Cherry Creek British Columbia
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 09:02 PM   #13507

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:

And I'm working on the cash and credit card thing. I think I have it solved but I'll have to check with the legal department.
I feel like I'm at the ball game, Who's on first, What's on second and third, I don't know!

Cash, Credit or (wait for it) CHECK!
Old 02-21-2016, 09:06 PM   #13508

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
Sure and now you advocate for discrimination against park, drive and reverse.
We Park on the Driveway just to confuse the foreigners! Seems to be working!
Old 02-21-2016, 09:12 PM   #13509

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
We Park on the Driveway just to confuse the foreigners! Seems to be working!
Would that be the folks from Conway or Perry County?
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 09:17 PM   #13510

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
Would that be the folks from Conway or Perry County?
Works on Texans too!