Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-11-2015, 09:39 PM   #10319

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by t55watson View Post
Excellent flagship. But the thread lives. The girl has spurred it on again.
I don't think you can blame all this on The Girl fka beamisl aka Lynne. Seems like she has a little help.

I'm the only serious thread killer around here...
Although, the rattlesnakes in the red bucket were pretty good...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bear.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	88388  
LarrytheBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-11-2015, 10:06 PM   #10320

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
I started a thread today and it was killed because of so many personal attacks. I would not be forced to agree and then the attacks came. More than 180 post in 12 hours but some had to be deleted. Sad that we all can't all get along.
huffypuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 10:43 PM   #10321

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huffypuff View Post
I started a thread today and it was killed because of so many personal attacks. I would not be forced to agree and then the attacks came. More than 180 post in 12 hours but some had to be deleted. Sad that we all can't all get along.
Welcome huffypuff! Yeah, that was some tough thread. Glad you survived. We sure need your help killing this one!
Old 03-11-2015, 11:24 PM   #10322

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huffypuff View Post
??? Thread name please.
Possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 11:40 PM   #10323

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
??? Thread name please.
I'm not sure you want to go there.
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 03:56 AM   #10324

Tiffin Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaggship1 View Post
I'm not sure you want to go there.
X2.

It wasn't pretty.
tanstaafl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 04:02 AM   #10325

Tiffin Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
But the thread was killed.
tanstaafl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 05:46 AM   #10326

Fleetwood Owners Club
I think that thread, the one we're not talking about, may have set a new record! Quickest accumulation of jump on Huffy in a short time!

Welcome Huff, work your magic here, just NO driving tips please, that would be cheating!

You may find your being attacked here but as The Girl says "it's because they love you" and we have to deal with the language barrier with the Canuks, the Texans and the rest of us!
Old 03-12-2015, 09:01 AM   #10327

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post

You may find your being attacked here but as The Girl says "it's because they love you" and we have to deal with the language barrier with the Canuks, the Texans and the rest of us!
What y'all sayin' Huntsy? Ifen you don't get a few dings and mabee a cracked windshield around here, y'all not doin' sumpin' right. We jus git along in spite of ourselfs...
Old 03-12-2015, 04:39 PM   #10328

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Kind Sirs,

What hath thy accomplished this day? I leave to go to the foul place called w--k and still thee fail in thy pursuit of thread killing. Do not put thy blame upon my kind heart for keeping it alive for thee make it an abundantly easy task. I have but to come here on the eve and read thy kind words and humor and realize that thee have failed again.

I love this little thread and although witches may abound, tis not of my calling. The Hunter and Bear may present to achieve the impossible but do not believe that the newcomer Puffy will accomplish the task to which you all find yourself not up to.

Flaggship your comment about not wanting to go there rings of a truth to which I would most heartily agree as does our good friend tanstaffl. Some things are better left dead as that thread.

But, this thread, oh this thread is entertaining and fun. We have Curtis from Texas , a state which put the express lane in for execution and even he has failed in killing this thread for it is meant to live on and prosper.

So bring forth thy sorry attempts at killing and I will again return each night and ring forth the bell to revive my little thread.

Live on little thread and be happy with the joy thy does despence upon the populace.

The Girl!
beamisl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 04:52 PM   #10329

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Hello All on the Thread,

OK, so I get carried away occasionally, OK, often here, but I am having fun, what about you?

HuffyPuff,

The people here, on this forum, will help you in every way they can. There is an abundance of information here and I have found them to be invaluable. You may ask a question and not like the response that you get but they will be honest with you.

I have found many close acquaintances here and look forward to meeting many of them in the future. I came here to learn what I need to know to wisely purchase a MH. I have learned a great deal but still have more to learn. I appreciate every one of the people here even when they told me things I was not prepared to hear. I know they did it with a desire to help.

Join us and listen and learn and when you know something that will help someone, please offer them your knowledge. Hopefully your wife will be willing to join also.

Everyone have a great night, The Girl, aka beamisl, aka Lynne
beamisl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 07:54 PM   #10330

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarrytheBear View Post
What y'all sayin' Huntsy? Ifen you don't get a few dings and mabee a cracked windshield around here, y'all not doin' sumpin' right. We jus git along in spite of ourselfs...
Ok Bear,Im in Prattsville, Al next few days, driven well over half way, just so you can buy me lunch, so come on, I don't eat much!
Old 03-12-2015, 08:43 PM   #10331

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Little lady you asked.. what was accomplished today.. to that we of the thread killers say what has been said before...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1426214585306.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	88446  
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 08:55 PM   #10332

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Ok Bear,Im in Prattsville, Al next few days, driven well over half way, just so you can buy me lunch, so come on, I don't eat much!
OK, just sit tight. We'll be going through Montgomery in a couple of weeks. Meet you in the Walmart parking lot right next to the "No RV Parking" sign. DW* will fix us a tofurkey sandwich with lightly salted chips. Fig Newton with black coffee for dessert!
Then we have to hit the road pretty quick. I'm not sure it's safe to be in AL after dark... or was that AK, or maybe AR. Could've been AZ. See you there!

By the way, what are you doing in Prattville? Community service?

*DW stands for dear wife in this context.