Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-01-2016, 05:29 AM   #13553

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ok, just had this original thought come to me!

We can build a wall around this thread, then give amnesty to any NNDGers inside, accept pro choice and pro life as the norm, tax the poor Rv owners to support the up keep on our S&Bs and only allow political ads on TV!

If you like this idea vote by doing nothing, no post, no comments, no complaints!
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-01-2016, 04:35 PM   #13554

Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post

We can build a wall around this thread, then give amnesty to any NNDGers inside, accept pro choice and pro life as the norm, tax the poor Rv owners to support the up keep on our S&Bs and only allow political ads on TV!

If you like this idea vote by doing nothing, no post, no comments, no complaints!

Tim, I suddenly have a knot in my gut....
tedgard01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 05:24 PM   #13555

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgard01 View Post
Thojahm… the medicine for people who have a rope in their gut that occasionally get knotted. This is not for people with slip knots who have previously used knee braces to alleviate the gnawing desire to order useless items advertised incessantly on OPTV. (Old Peoples TV)
As your doctor if Thojahm is right for you.

This medical disclaimer may be appropriate for use in relation to a website providing free medical information. It specifies that the information does not constitute advice, and makes it clear that the accuracy of the information is not guaranteed. Further, users are advised to seek professional medical assistance in the event that they are suffering from any medical problem.
LarrytheBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 07:07 PM   #13556

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Hello Thread Killers,

I love reading your guys posts! Witty! LOLT Don't worry, NNDGrs never sleep until they go to bed.

The political thingy is confusing and disturbing but coming here helps return ones mind to a lower power and peace! With all the adds on TV it is a good place to hide from all the BS totted about.

Remember, SAVE THE THREAD! The Girl and Navy is on secret mission!
beamisl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 08:45 PM   #13557

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgard01 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by beamisl View Post
Hello Thread Killers,

I love reading your guys posts! Witty! LOLT Don't worry, NNDGrs never sleep until they go to bed.

The political thingy is confusing and disturbing but coming here helps return ones mind to a lower power and peace! With all the adds on TV it is a good place to hide from all the BS totted about.

Remember, SAVE THE THREAD! The Girl and Navy is on secret mission!
The key to the, ahem, political post was the vote by not posting!

Sorry Ted for any discomfort it may have caused, follow the Bears advice or take some stool softener!
Old 03-01-2016, 09:05 PM   #13558

Winnebago Owners Club
I was talking to a very astute young lady the other day. She was saying that all of the news nowadays is so depressing she changed the channel to the cooking show. She said they start cooking happy, they cook happy, they taste happy. What other show can boast about being happy.

PS1 - I wonder about the happiness of the crew that has to clean up the mess after the taping is done?

PS2 - I wonder about the cook who tastes the stuff they just made? They always say WOW this tastes great. If it does not taste very good do they still say it does taste good? Guess I just answered my own question!
Old 03-02-2016, 04:50 AM   #13559

Carolina Campers
Turn to the Extreme RV show.... Or the old RV restorations.... Oh well...
tedgard01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 07:36 AM   #13560

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Dewald View Post
I was talking to a very astute young lady the other day. She was saying that all of the news nowadays is so depressing she changed the channel to the cooking show. She said they start cooking happy, they cook happy, they taste happy. What other show can boast about being happy.

PS1 - I wonder about the happiness of the crew that has to clean up the mess after the taping is done?

PS2 - I wonder about the cook who tastes the stuff they just made? They always say WOW this tastes great. If it does not taste very good do they still say it does taste good? Guess I just answered my own question!

Last night my wife made me Hot tounge and cold shoulder for dinner....I told her it was good.
Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 07:42 AM   #13561

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Dewald View Post

I don't trust a cooking show where the cooks are skinny! Just saying!
Old 03-02-2016, 07:48 AM   #13562

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo View Post
Last night my wife made me Hot tounge and cold shoulder for dinner....I told her it was good.
At deer camp we have a rule that if you complain about the cooking then you have to cook the next meal. Therefore we we're very careful with our comments.......

Those tators were GOOD and salty!

Those deer steaks were GOOD and blackened!

You did a GOOD job mixing those shells in with the scramble eggs!
Old 03-02-2016, 05:32 PM   #13563

Winnebago Owners Club
Complaints to the chef can be hazardous to your health. They may be kept in perpetuity and reheated at the chef's prerogative.
Old 03-02-2016, 05:32 PM   #13564

Tiffin Owners Club
So… Is the grass really greener on the other side? I’ve been thinking about going over. There are pros and cons either way… plenty of cons. How can I know if what they say is true? I’m tired of all the rhetoric, I just want the truth. It really seems that it comes down to choosing the lesser of two evils… Then, of course, my DW can just cancel my vote anyway...

Gas or diesel?
LarrytheBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 05:34 PM   #13565

I thought it was obvious..........Carry-on
timetogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 05:36 PM   #13566

Ford Super Duty Owner
Yes
RattVader is offline   Reply With Quote