Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-30-2016, 07:58 PM   #13721

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarrytheBear View Post
Allright.... Somebody has to ask...

Who is Cliff Notes?
Bear are you for real? Cliff Notes, the reason I made it through required reading in High School English!
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-30-2016, 07:58 PM   #13722

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Evening Thread Killers,

Welcome Parkereng! Yee Hah! You have joined a lively group of rather unsuccessful killers. With Navy and I on board we bring entertainment to all. It is quite a group!

Join in with any dry humor you are capable of or just "make it up" as you go along. Singing is allowed and teasing of the NNDGR's (Which I am one or the one, depends on ifin Navy is here or not). Either way, I'm thinking about lending one of these killers a Lc9S to see if they have any better luck but I don't figure even that will help.

I live to "save the thread", it's just to darn entertaining to let it die. LOLT Hey Navy!

The Girl

First was them, then was me, then was you, and we're a family, yes we're a family, a family, a family, each like the other Bear, Gia, and Tim and The Girl!

And yes, it is a song, so tell me from where!
beamisl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 08:12 PM   #13723

Newmar Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by beamisl View Post
Evening Thread Killers,

Welcome Parkereng! Yee Hah! You have joined a lively group of rather unsuccessful killers. With Navy and I on board we bring entertainment to all. It is quite a group!

Join in with any dry humor you are capable of or just "make it up" as you go along. Singing is allowed and teasing of the NNDGR's (Which I am one or the one, depends on ifin Navy is here or not). Either way, I'm thinking about lending one of these killers a Lc9S to see if they have any better luck but I don't figure even that will help.

I live to "save the thread", it's just to darn entertaining to let it die. LOLT Hey Navy!

The Girl

First was them, then was me, then was you, and we're a family, yes we're a family, a family, a family, each like the other Bear, Gia, and Tim and The Girl!

The beginning of that song reminded me of the scene with Captain Walker and the children talking about tomorrow morrow land in Mad Max 2

bokobird is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 08:24 PM   #13724

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by beamisl View Post
Evening Thread Killers,

The Girl

Was it sung by Ozzie Osborne at Madison Coliseum in 78? I feel asleep and missed a few hours!
Old 03-30-2016, 08:45 PM   #13725

Carolina Campers
Are You A Thread Killer

ROTFL UR all nuts.... I love it...
tedgard01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 08:45 PM   #13726

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnski View Post
Bear are you for real? Cliff Notes, the reason I made it through required reading in High School English!
Yeah... I'm for real.

I think The Girl is threatening us with her pistol. I'll bet she holds it sideways when she shoots too...

So you sat next to Cliff in high school english?
LarrytheBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 08:53 PM   #13727

Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by bokobird View Post
I agree, impressive summary!

I know, giving me the sarcastic bird...
Old 03-30-2016, 09:02 PM   #13728

Carolina Campers
Are You A Thread Killer

Parker... Your turn, we are almost there... Only 72 more... Now you need to know about TOT, for which we are getting behind'er and behind'er....
Old 03-30-2016, 09:57 PM   #13729

Wow, I feel like I just walked into the restroom and noticed there are no urinals! Now what do I do? Should I get out before I am in too deep? Well I might get lucky and it is OK for me to be in here. Only time will tell!
Parkereng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 10:11 PM   #13730

Quote:
Well Park Reading the rules on the forum is always a good start to keep frustration down, don't ask me how I know!
Ok just read rule 32A which states "Please do not interject into threads prior to reading the prior posts."

8 posts down, one hundred fifty two thousand, seven hundred twenty two posts to go.
Parkereng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 10:16 PM   #13731

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgard01 View Post
Parker... Your turn, we are almost there... Only 72 more... Now you need to know about TOT, for which we are getting behind'er and behind'er....
Don't try to drag Parker over to TOT. I've read some of that one... It's like quicksand... Or maybe Hotel California...
Old 03-31-2016, 08:16 AM   #13732

Wow I think I have heard it all. The clowns are getting restless here.
Yesterday I took the Jeep out into the Desert looking for the Sandman. ( Desert Big Foot ) did not find him, but the Desert wild flowers and blooming cactus were spectacular. Sounds strange but there have been recent sightings of him at the sink, which is a dry lake bed in the Desert. I had my wife put on an extra layer of lip stick to hopefully entice
The Sandman to come out . But that did not work...the wife said she did not want to be bate.
Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 08:24 AM   #13733

Fleetwood Owners Club
Sandman! I've been in search for the Icecream Man!

When I finally find one it seems they're always playing that music, my Daddy said they play that music when they've run out of ice cream! Darn!
Old 03-31-2016, 08:31 AM   #13734

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Sandman! I've been in search for the Icecream Man!

When I finally find one it seems they're always playing that music, my Daddy said they play that music when they've run out of ice cream! Darn!
Maybe you should check with Cliff Notes and see what he has to say on the subject. He must be a real wise guy.