Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-03-2014, 03:33 PM   #15

Fleetwood Owners Club
The AC Heritage has four opening windows on curbside plus one non opening bath and five opening windows street side, all with screening, night shades and day shades. The "tiny galley" has a dishwasher, two burner induction cooktop, high end convection microwave, double sink, coupled with corian countertops. Add the residential double door frig with large lower pull out freezer. Plus the slide out pantry. IMO this is a mighty fine galley. As to having to careen ones torso and neck to view the front tv you'll find the floor plans offer additional 40 to 42 inch Sony TV with home theater. These are located depending on floor plan, directly across from a large leather couch with full queen bed or your choice of two European designed recliners. Or, a built in 42 inch Sony with credenza coupled with working fireplace. 32 inch Sony tv in the bedroom and exterior entertainment center. The set placed midship offers the availability for multiple persons viewing quite comfortably. Note the windows are flush on the slides and may not be readily visible. No I don't own a Heritage but would love to!

Clayobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-03-2014, 05:11 PM   #16

Fleetwood Owners Club
American Coach Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Another consideration is the window may have matching graphics on the window, which is standard I believe on a Heritage which makes the window look like they are part of the graphics.

jeryan59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 06:06 PM   #17

Official iRV2 Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayobx View Post
The AC Heritage has four opening windows on curbside plus one non opening bath and five opening windows street side, all with screening, night shades and day shades. The "tiny galley" has a dishwasher, two burner induction cooktop, high end convection microwave, double sink, coupled with corian countertops. Add the residential double door frig with large lower pull out freezer. Plus the slide out pantry. IMO this is a mighty fine galley. As to having to careen ones torso and neck to view the front tv you'll find the floor plans offer additional 40 to 42 inch Sony TV with home theater. These are located depending on floor plan, directly across from a large leather couch with full queen bed or your choice of two European designed recliners. Or, a built in 42 inch Sony with credenza coupled with working fireplace. 32 inch Sony tv in the bedroom and exterior entertainment center. The set placed midship offers the availability for multiple persons viewing quite comfortably. Note the windows are flush on the slides and may not be readily visible. No I don't own a Heritage but would love to!
Here is the floorplan for the Heritage that was parked next to me and you can see that it has exactly one window on the street side:

http://americancoach.com/americanher...loorplans/45BT

Yes, the one window was covered by a matching screen, but I am perceptive enough to be able to tell the difference between a window and wall.

You will also notice that the only kitchen counter is a small area to the right of the sink. The counter to the left of the sink is taken up by the induction cooktop.

Part of the problem on these forums is that people often start with the assumption that the other person must be wrong. I wouldn't have posted what I did without having consulted the floorplan first.
docj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 06:46 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by docj View Post
Here is the floorplan for the Heritage that was parked next to me and you can see that it has exactly one window on the street side:

http://americancoach.com/americanher...loorplans/45BT

Yes, the one window was covered by a matching screen, but I am perceptive enough to be able to tell the difference between a window and wall.

You will also notice that the only kitchen counter is a small area to the right of the sink. The counter to the left of the sink is taken up by the induction cooktop.

Part of the problem on these forums is that people often start with the assumption that the other person must be wrong. I wouldn't have posted what I did without having consulted the floorplan first.
Well docj, I'm going to make a wild guess here and assume that you won't be buying the AH 45BT. I think that all that Clayobx was pointing out was that you could get some of the things you want in a different floor plan. We miss the ovens in the higher end coaches but DW has learned to get by with the convection/microwave ( we're old school, she doesn't like it) We have a $30 toaster oven that sits on our counter, DW uses it for a lot of things, but I really enjoy the fact that she can toast up a corn dog for me in there while i'm driving. King Aire- Corn dog!! We're probably going to get kicked out of that snooty " look at me" gang that has been referred to on this thread.
Old 02-03-2014, 06:56 PM   #19

If I had that much money I would buy one and enjoy not cooking.
Tim&Paula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 07:01 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim&Paula View Post
If I had that much money I would buy one and enjoy not cooking.
Me and DW both Italian, She's a gonna cook
Old 02-03-2014, 07:01 PM   #21

Fleetwood Owners Club
Yep, your out! Oh well! Bet DW can produce some fine pasta dishes on that there King Aire corn dog machine!
Old 02-03-2014, 07:30 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayobx View Post
Yep, your out! Oh well! Bet DW can produce some fine pasta dishes on that there King Aire corn dog machine!
Yup, and she also makes a pretty good toasted bologna sandwich, " Oh Lovey, are we having Escargot with our bologna sandwiches today" ?? ya just gotta laugh
Old 02-03-2014, 08:35 PM   #23

Fleetwood Owners Club
. Just gotta!
Old 02-03-2014, 09:37 PM   #24

Entegra Owners Club
"Bigger and more expensive isn't always better"

But it usually is!