Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 11-17-2013, 02:16 PM   #43
Camping must haves

Camera my kids are in there 40's and they lol about the things they did on our trips.

bakerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-01-2013, 04:38 PM   #44
Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
[QUOTE="mga60tw;1654453"]must haves: extra sewage hose, extra water hose, extra power cord and tv cable. Many places you will need the extra length of all the above.[/QUOTE

Ever pull in to a beautiful site by a river or lake and find that they are back in sites and you have a clear view of the SHOWERS. ??
Thais why you need the extra length hook ups.
Now you can pull in forward and enjoy the view !!

NOTE; I am not responsible for typos, poor grammer or misspelled word !
04 Itasca, Meridian 34H, 330 Cat/2003 CR V Toad
1933 Ford 3 Window,as seen in Bye Bye Birdie
Pvt. E1 Retired, Shadow Hills,Ca.
Chuck 1935 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 01:34 AM   #45

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Fun or classy awning lights, whichever you prefer. It's not camping without awning lights. If your going to get a grill, I would get the weber Q. I have had the Coleman roadtrip and the weber is easier to store, easier to clean and stays looking new longer. It also has a higher dome for cooking larger items. Small Rubbermaid tubs for holding cleaning supplies under each sink. Extra AA and AAA batteries along with a 9v for when the smoke alarm starts beeping in the middle of the night. A couple small extension cords for radios and awning lights. Bag chairs for the kids and two really nice suspension chairs / recliners for mom and dad. Last but not least, a small dirt devil vacuum and a swiffer wet jet.
2014 Fleetwood Bounder 35k
mojoracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 07:43 PM   #46
Smile Beginers list

How about a COMPLETE begining RVer's list? Thanks! Dave :-)
DaveBeadles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 08:54 PM   #47

Wow... you asked for suggestions and you got them! Here's some more. 1) A trash can for outside. I just replaced our plastic one with a pop-up one that holds a standard garbage bag. 2) an outside broom 3) I am a clean freak so we always carry a doormat to put in front of the steps...to put on top of the outdoor mat. * Note...your space maybe limited...allot of the suggestions can be purchased specifically for rv's. Collapsible buckets, brooms, trash cans, etc. 4) Oh and last but not least...rain gear! We purchased ours this past year... I got tired of using umbrella's to walk the dogs in the rain. And DH really liked his jacket for set-up and tear down during torrential rain storms.
Brian and Kim VanBuskirk
2008 Damon Tuscany 40 DP
Tow: 20" Trailer with Classic C3 Corvettes
Car Dolly: Mini Cooper Clubman
vanbuskirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 10:49 AM   #48
Ford Super Duty Owner
Great ideas.
Trashman 1998 winnebago adventurer 33ft. f 53 460 7.5 16in. Wheels. 2005 Harley Davidson duece
trashman1995 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 12:34 PM   #49
Smile nothing anti-bacterial - very bad for the enviroment & septic systems

Handi wipes for hands & faces.

Ziploc bags

LED flashlights

bottle opener / corkscrew
Cheers! Dave & Laura
wingnutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 05:39 PM   #50
Vintage RV Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
make sure your clean water hose is used only for that, get another hose, different color, for all other uses, especially for flushing our the black water tank.

15 amp, 30 amp, and/or 50 amp adapters--as needed to convert your power cord to what ever outlet you are trying to plug into.

2x on the surge protector and water pressure regulator

checklist for setting up and especially for tearing down, it is easy to get side-tracked by children (We had 3 children also and all of them wanted to help--"Me do it" ), other campers who want to visit or worse yet want to help. I know they mean well, but I have a set routine and I do not let anyone interfere with it. DW takes care of the inside stuff and I do the outside--for some reason she dislikes messing with the sewer hose

2xx on toys for when it is raining or other things happen.

Good luck and hope you have a joyous time
Berniece & Russell with LilBit a Netherland Dwarf rabbit
1987 Southwind, 1995 Ford F150 Supercab 4X4 toad
Life in the fast lane? No thanks! We will stop and smell the flowers at every chance.
Grandpere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 06:49 AM   #51
Winnebago Owners Club
"Head lamps", the lights that you wear on our head. Looks a little dorky, but they're great for setting up late when you need both hands. Poop bags or shovel if you have dogs. Good sense of humor and the knowledge that you'll eventually screw something up. Nobody remembers the mundane, but mess up stories are great - later. You WILL forget stuff, and you WILL screw up. Everybody does, and probably will again.
Don & Deb, PBGV's Chipper, Harry & Nimrod
2016 Sightseer 36Z. 2015 Chevy Captiva. Roadmaster towbar and base plate, RV2 brake
"Wherever you go, there you are!"
rotorjock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 07:02 AM   #52

Monaco Owners Club

If I could only remember it all. Many great ideas.

ZOOKER is offline   Reply With Quote