Looks like the lone occupant was in the only safe place , in that one , on the bed, maybe.
Propane leak , non functioning detector, that's all it would take .
Parking lot lights , still on when pictures were taken, so I'm thinking explosion was between 4 and 5 AM, by 7:30 that lot is filling up, with staff and shoppers , so things could have been way worse.
Fire Hall only three blocks away, dealership where I worked only two, passed the lot every working day.
99DSDP 3884, Freightliner, XC, CAT 3126B, 300 HP /ALLISON 3060
2000 Caravan toad, Remco & Blue Ox.