Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-25-2005, 05:23 AM   #15

While on this extended winter trip to southern Texas, it's hard to quickly respond to some of the replies. In Parthecourse case, it would be a rehash. Driver's reply was right on--thank you.

Driver did mention, that I'm always negative in my replies, well thats not true. You haven't seen anything yet. This trip has clearly shown my wife and I a side of the coach manufacture that out does anything I have said and then theres the shyster dealer we came across in La Faria, TX. What we have incountered, would cause anyone to be negative.

Tomcat F15
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-25-2005, 12:42 PM   #16

Well, we, (my wife Dyanne) and I did stop and visit with Tomcat F15, and his lovely wife Vickie, while we were also in "Southern Texas" in January, and I never asked about "Tomcat F15".

I don't remember a "negative reply" about any subject! Went for a "Short visit" sayed over 3 hours, nice to put a face and voice to "Tomcat F15"

Hope to meet more IRV2 people in the comming summer.

Bruce
Old 02-25-2005, 04:46 PM   #17
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tomcat F15:
Driver did mention, that I'm always negative in my replies, well thats not true. You haven't seen anything yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I am only suggesting that you have great incite about RV'ing in general and "emphasizing" the negative doesn't really help anyone. Now if a constructive post is made suggesting a solution for a given problem then that works to everyone's advantage.
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2005, 04:48 PM   #18
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RVDriver:
Hope to meet more IRV2 people in the comming summer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Bruce, I will be most pleased to meet you at the National Rally this June. See you there.
Old 02-26-2005, 02:53 AM   #19

RVDriver(Bruce),

We did have a nice visit didn't we? It's always nice to associate a face and a personality with a name. I look forward some day to meeting DriVer too. But until then I'll keep hammering at him from time to time . He's got one of those coaches that doesn't break down on him every other day, or he hasn't had the pleasure of having to deal with the factory after they caused a problem.

Nothing would please my wife and I more, then for these problems to have never happened and for the problems to cease and the factory to stand by the product, especially when they created them. And they know very well what we're referring too.

Strange how this topic has gotten so far off it's point, weren't we originally talking about
another Internet Business cashing in on this lucrative RV Industry?

Tomcat F15
Old 02-26-2005, 04:12 AM   #20

Newmar Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Right on,Tomcat,
Certainly did stray for the topic without contributing much to winning friends and influencing people. Get to Lancaster and we'll throw hatchets at each other or better yet swap some stories about the good old days.
I did spend 30/40 minutes surfing the site and hopefully it will be a resource for us while helping out the smaller suppliers, maybe even gain some new members of IRV2.com.
Is there a way to recommend a new vendor and if so who checks them out to ensure they are a place that we want to do business?
Mike
ParTheCourse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2005, 06:33 AM   #21

Par,

You must have some Indian blood in you, if your going to start throwing hatchets. Thats a good way to loose a lot of blood. I prefer to just shoot you and walk away .

I really prefer to have a pow-wow in a tee-pee and make wo-pee with my lady. But to each their own.

In any event I'll be more then glade to accommodate you.

Tomcat F15
"Don't make promises you can't keep."
Old 02-26-2005, 07:21 AM   #22

Newmar Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Tomcat,
Naw, mostly Irish, prefer to bury the hatchet and set around a campfire spinning yarns about the old days and the way it was.
Hope to get to N.M. this year, if you can't make it to the National in Lancaster, perhaps we can meet along the way, if so, the first Buds on me.
Mike
ParTheCourse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2005, 04:44 PM   #23

What happened to 2,3,4 and so on? You can't lead this old horse to water and not expect him not to drink. I hope you have more then one Bud.

By the way, whats in New Mexico? We haven't been there yet.

Tomcat F15
"This Buds for you"
Old 02-26-2005, 06:37 PM   #24
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Couldn't all this better be handled in PM? I'm going to re-post the original message from Bill and I'm going to move all this stuff to General Discussion.
Old 02-27-2005, 07:44 AM   #25

I get enough JUNK email now, I certainly don't need to sign up for more ! If you want to run an RVLOTTO, great, just don't make the entrants have to get more spam emails in order to participate in the lotto

Andrea
C Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2005, 06:39 PM   #26

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
????????

Best,
ruppr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005, 06:52 AM   #27

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Warpath:
The Circle of Trust (COT) RV Family is a group of independently owned companies who serve the Recreation Vehicle consumer. Companies bearing this seal have been carefully selected as having an excellent customer service rating, a reputation for distributing quality products, and a commitment to the future of the RV Industry...."

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have some questions about:
1.) Which companies?
2.) What's the process for a company to be selected?
3.) Would my independant Amsoil Inc. www.lubedealer.com/hiebert qualify?
4.) What sort of specific products qualify?
RH.

Amsoil Inc. Dealer
Rudy Hiebert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005, 05:20 PM   #28

Only time will tell if this one actually means something. So far it just looks like another slick gimmick to sell things.