Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-09-2005, 07:42 PM   #29

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DriVer:
....."Always with the negative vibes!" John Sutherland in Kelly's Heroes </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Man, Donald Sutherland would really be PO'ed if he knew that "John Sutherland" was taking credit for his lines!!!! (Sorry, just had to do it!)
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-10-2005, 03:48 AM   #30

Twisted tonuges, twisted lines, twisted minds lead to negative vibes!

Tomcat F15
"Let twists again like we did last night, da da da da da da da da"
Old 04-10-2005, 08:11 AM   #31

Texas Boomers Club
I don't think we'll ever get a quality RV until they start making them in Asia --- look what happened to our auto industry.....

A few of our recent purchases include guitars, guitar stands and music stands, guitar amps, outdoor gas grill/smoker and a computer printer --- all TOP QUALITY at a fair price --- all from one Asian country or another.

Just an observation.

...oh, we're finished spending for some time!! &lt;grin&gt;

don

... forgot my Kodak digial camera -- Christmas gift from wife -- made in Japan.
Don in E Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 05:15 PM   #32

Hi All:

I've been reading your posts regarding our Circle of Trust/RV Lotto project. It is interesting how cynical we have become when it comes to a new project - and I don't blame you.

Just wanted to add my two cents. I am, with Mark and Dawn Polk and Matt Burt, one of the co-founders of the Circle of Trust RV Family. To date, we have over 60 RV companies with us. There are big ones (Blue Ox) and some so small you would never have heard of them if not for this project (www.rvbears.us - cute, cute, decorations offered as prizes at RV Lotto). We welcome ANY RV related company that has no consumer complaints and a commitment to the future of the RV industry, and if you'd like to see our criteria, you may visit www.circleoftrustrvfamily.org and click "nominate your company." You'll see what each company must agree to.

More important, read our pledge, also located on the site. It will give you more of a feel for the spirit of the thing.

While it's kind of cool to be viewed as "slick marketers," I know I speak for all of us at COT when I tell you, we are just RVers like you, trying to see something pure and good happen in this industry, and trying to find a creative way to present more than "the usual" to our RVing friends.

Naturally, we want to promote our own companies. We have to make a living, too. But we are months (possibly a year or more) away from ever seeing any profits from this venture. It is a long-term project that will only be successful if you, our customers, find it to be "real." We know it is, and we have all worked long, long free hours to get it going. So have our fellow COT companies. You will be the ultimate judges, but I could not resist taking an opportunity to say, "Don't be cynical. Sometimes good people, good companies, get together and create something truly new. Help us by telling your friends about it, and support our member companies - give yourself some new choices!" Have a great day, all. Please feel free to contact me directly to share your thoughts. Believe me, we want them!
Old 04-26-2005, 02:09 AM   #33

Hi All! My name is Dawn, one of the co-founders of the Circle of Trust RV Family. I was reading through the posts and wanted to introduce myself also. My husband and I own RV Education 101. We truly believe in promoting education within the RV industry in any way we can so the future of RVing will stay alive and strong.

My thoughts are that if we all cooperate in the spirit of friendship, we can bring RV consumers and RV companies together in an alliance among those who serve the RV public and those who enjoy the RV lifestyle.

If you go to the RV Lotto and Circle of Trust sites, you will see that even though there are companies that sell the same products and might possibly be competitors, whether large and successful or small and struggling, they all have a dedication and love for the RV industry for the bigger picture of things. Everyone needs to make a living and these people are making a living with RV's.

I also want to emphasize that the ONLY e-mail a registered RV Lotto player will receive is 1 weekly newsletter every Sunday that announces the winning numbers and has free information for RVers.

We also are promoting the IRV2 forum within our Lotto site in hopes that RVers can come here and learn how to fix a problem or share an RV experience with all of you. There are so many newbies that don't have a clue to what is involved with RVing and we just want to make sure there is help for them to learn what to do and what products might be available to help make their new experience easier so they will love their RV and the lifestyle and not tell everyone they know how difficult it is...anyway isn't that what RVers are known for..the most friendly crowd around!

Anyway I have said enough.....I am proud to be an RVer and thank all of you for providing such a wonderful forum!