Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-14-2014, 09:03 PM   #15

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by az bound View Post
John: Call the the customer relations manager at the Corporate headquarters in Ca. 800-459-6878. E-mail is customerrelations@lamesarv.com
Once I got him involved my issues were resolved quickly.
Thanks Harold! I Emailed them 2 days ago explaining my dissatisfaction with my experience and being ignored by the dealer for the last 2 weeks. Today the Service Mgr called and said Mgmt decided to take care of my problem. Since I had already bought a Wineguard Pathway X2, they are going to pay for it. I told them I was ready to do a Social Media blitz against them until it was suggested to contact customer relations first.

clyon51 is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-14-2014, 09:22 PM   #16

Once again the squeaky wheel....... Good going John.

Dunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 01:33 AM   #17

Winnebago Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunner View Post
John, was this the on at I-10 and 83rd Ave?
Not to be nit picky but La Mesa RV is actually at 75th Ave and I-10 (just north)

Personally I will never have my coach serviced at La Mesa RV again, after just a single experience with their service department (attempted rip off would be the best summary). I live only a few miles from there but no amount of convenience can overcome the way I was treated there.

Thankfully I found a great RV shop for all my coach issues at RV Master Tech, a few miles down I-10, and have been very satisfied with the Sanderson Ford Truck dealership for all my chassis issues.

I sincerely hope you resolve your issues with Le Mesa, but when you're done with your warrantee work I'd seriously recommend either the Sanderson Ford Truck dealer or RV Master Tech for your future needs if you are in that area.

(Snowbirds in Reverse)
Winnebago Chieftain / Ford Hybrid Toad
Raining Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 07:23 PM   #18

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Raining Star View Post

I sincerely hope you resolve your issues with Le Mesa, but when you're done with your warrantee work I'd seriously recommend either the Sanderson Ford Truck dealer or RV Master Tech for your future needs if you are in that area.
Next time we're on the road it will be enroute to the Black Hills. I've never had anyone work on my coaches as I do my own work. I'll keep Master Tech in mind for next year in AZ though. I have to forget Sanderson as I doubt they work on Workhorses
clyon51 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 07:18 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raining Star View Post
Not to be nit picky but La Mesa RV is actually at 75th Ave and I-10 (just north)
My bad. You are correct. 75th Ave, across from Lowe's, HD and Denny's.

Dunner is offline   Reply With Quote