Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-02-2019, 07:11 AM   #15

I've had this mug for at least 15 years. Got it at Walmart. It will fit in your pop can size cup holder but it's too top heavy to stay there. It never fell over in the roll of duct tape!Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190302_080854.jpeg
Views:	46
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	236535
06 forest river Cardinal 34 TS towed by 03 freightliner Columbia HDT 435 hp 60 series Detroit, 10 speed, 3:55 gears with full locker. 260 inch wheel base. I am a Father, Farmer, and A Trucker.
jenandjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-02-2019, 07:20 AM   #16

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cup1.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	187.2 KB
ID:	236536  
RonLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 07:39 AM   #17

Many years ago, rough ridding dump trucks. I started with a old metal coffee can. Leg off a old pair of jeans, slipped over and folded then marked. Took off, marked so could sew into pockets hold pens, brushes, screwdrivers, brake adjusting wrench. Drop coffee cup in, would ride until cup MT. Anything splash out was in the can. Most of the day my water jug would ride. Now once in a while, trying to shake out a sticky load, the can would walk across the floor, but the only time it turned over the truck did...
ScoobyDoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 09:31 AM   #18

Freightliner Owners Club
Drink Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by bldrbob View Post
I got a pvc reducer fitting that one end is small enough to fit the holder and the other is large for the cup .I think it is a 3x2 reducing coupling.You could even cut a notch for the handle.I use mine for a tall stainless cup so a notch is not necessary.

Thanks to you, I've made my wife's drink holder. Here it is.

Vic
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	25.JPG
Views:	40
Size:	469.3 KB
ID:	239757  
thebunns is offline   Reply With Quote