Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > iRV2.com General Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-15-2011, 05:29 PM   #43
GPW

Looks waaaay too Nice to clean fish in !!!

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-15-2011, 06:05 PM   #44

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
You sure you want to paint that beautiful wood grain? Maybe a nice maple stain and poly coat?

Looks great! Nice work

4Knights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 10:58 AM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Knights View Post
You sure you want to paint that beautiful wood grain? Maybe a nice maple stain and poly coat?

Looks great! Nice work
I will be varnishing the walls and cabints in clear, but I will have to paint the ceiling.
Old 08-18-2011, 06:40 PM   #46

Really not much to post about other then I knew I been feeling a bit bad the last week. Well yesterday I was rushed to the ER. I'm still in the hospital and hope to get out tomorrow. Why I been feeling bad? My doctor doesn't know and everything is looking better so I hope.

I'm looking to get back home to finish my camper.
Old 08-18-2011, 07:37 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPW View Post
QUOTE: " We coonasses love to cook " .... TRUE DAT !!!!!

Hmmm havent heard that in 20 years. i was talking to some people I didnt know and one old lady asked me if I was a Coonass! something about the manner/style / in which I spoke and more.
Old 08-22-2011, 05:57 AM   #48

Just a short update. I haven't did anything due to me being back in the hospital again for 3 days. My pacemaker somehow got out of timing or the infection is still attacking my heart. No way of telling on the second one unless they go in and do a byop of my heart.

Today they are going to try and reset my pacemaker.
Old 08-23-2011, 01:20 PM   #49

I did get a little done in the camper even though I'm not doing all that good. Things for me are in a slow mode now. I finished hanging the front section were there was once a window. I then removed the cabinets for sanding and staining/ varnishing. I got to the staining and had to stop due to its 97F and I was having a hard time just breathing.

On the stain, I wanted to keep it as lite as I could, but this wood sucked up the stain very fast.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	002.JPG
Views:	49
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	13217   Click image for larger version

Name:	005.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	205.0 KB
ID:	13218  

Old 08-23-2011, 01:24 PM   #50

Oh, as far as my health goes, I'm not doing all that good. My doctor had me go in for a adjustment. They hook up a ultra sounder and the Pacemaker group came in and adjust the pacemaker to get the most out of what I have. After a hour adjusting, my heart EJ(output) is down to 15-18%. This is not good.
Old 08-23-2011, 06:45 PM   #51

Tiffin Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
You have a lot of friends here thinking and pulling for you. Take it easy and best of luck. I figured you were having a tough time of it when you didn't post for several days. Your 50 posts on this are all positive and encouraging.
P.S. I think 97F is too hot to be working on anything but a glass of ice tea.
tomwalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 11:10 AM   #52

I was up at 3am varnishing the cabinets, well the first coat. I will have to get up early tomorrow just to give them a lite sand and do a second coat. I will try to start stainning the walls too!

After I had finish varnishing today, I went fishing out on a lake I live near by. I kept 12 nice Sac A Lait (white pearch for your northern people)that were easy a pound each. Had threw back a good amount that were on the small size. Got back at the house before 9am. It was getting hot fast! They are calling 99F here and I'm beat already. Nothing like fresh fish for lunch.
Old 08-26-2011, 10:00 AM   #53

Finish the second coat of varnish on the cabniets and doors along with all the stainning inside the camper walls. Next will be some sanding inside the camper, then varnishing the walls. After that it will be trim and painting the ceiling. Then hooking up lights! I'm still planning a trip up north at the end of Oct if I'm doing better health wise.
Old 08-27-2011, 01:40 PM   #54

Tiffin Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Go for it. You are getting more done with a bad ticker than I am with no excuse at all. We did have an earthquate Tuesday and Hurricane today - so it hasn't been too dull around here. I did manage to flush my water system and eternabond some fibergalss holes caused by low branches. Please post some pictures when you get a chance.
Old 08-27-2011, 04:33 PM   #55

I got up early as the norm, 3am and set out to get a few things done before the heat of the day. I had a few doors that need some sanding and a second coat of varnish, done! Inside I startewd sanding walls then past a tack cloth along with vacuuming all dust. Done! From there I put the first coat of varnish thru out.

Tomorrow, I will sand again and then take the wife fishing early then church. Monday I will get the second coat of varnish done I hope.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	002.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	214.2 KB
ID:	13336   Click image for larger version

Name:	003.JPG
Views:	49
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	13337  

Name:	004.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	251.9 KB
ID:	13338  
Old 08-28-2011, 06:49 PM   #56

Tiffin Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Photo 4 shows wires coming from the ceiling - Please tell me that is wire for an inside light and NOT a hole through the EPDM for an antenna or something. One hole in the EPDM for the AC (in your area) is acceptable :>)